General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
BORKED

this is hilarious

why do jews say israel is the pinnacle of "western civilization"???

dey got purty wimmin soldiers that carry m-16s in public. The way 'murica should be

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

GENESIS?

GENSIS FORBIDDEN PLANET

WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN ANY OF THIS ANYWAY

GODDAMN VULCAN IS DRUNK OUT OF IT'S VULCAN MIND

--BONES

SCOTTY YOU'RE DRUNK YOU CANNOT BREAK THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

q

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
the jews are the chosun people

kind of like koreans

chosun to be shoveled into ovens that are burning hot

jews are nothing at all like koreans.

the jews have lived historically as an eternally rootless "diaspora", scattered throughout europe, eurasia, and north africa.

although i am completely against (and have always been against) the modern colonial-imperialist "nation-state" of israel (i.e., if it even is truly a nation-state, which i doubt), one must understand and come to realize that the jews were more than happy to live amongst the europeans prior to the holocaust or what came to be known as the labor-prisons of the NSDAP Germany.

with the global advent/spread of imperialist mercantilism, sea-voyaging, colonialism, and industrial-capitalism all having their origins deep within the european experience of colonial-imperialism, the jews didn't think twice about the moral and ethical dilemmas stemming from their being "rootless cosmopolitans" and thus were at the "vanguard" of the european colonial "prosperity" project. the jews had no qualms with amassing great fortunes of wealth while (not)-working as usurious money-lenders, taking advantage of mercantile trade/development of industry amongst the christian (protestant) colonial outposts, since christianity usually tends to have much more strict regulations concerning itself against usury and money-lending. aka, avarice, greed, glutton, and now ultimately decadence and degeneracy.

basically, jews are the complete opposite of what koreans have persistently stood for, with nearly over a millennium of completely rooted and historically developed civilization.

the great battle since the 20th century has been between those who wish to preserve these historical rootedness ties/civilizations (and favoring the preservation of those roots over a stupiditfying prosperous quality-of-life), and those that proudly display their eternally-rootless cosmopolitan individualist greed, hoping to chase decadence and "prosperity" at all costs (including, of course, the jews, as they have always reveled in being rootless ahistorical/aciviilizational hebraic-speaking nomads.)

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

THEY'RE ALL JEWS YOU MORON

READ A BOOK READ A BOOK READ A GODAMN BOOK REFAULT

GENESIS PLANET FORBIDDEN

refault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
THEY'RE ALL JEWS YOU MORON

READ A BOOK READ A BOOK READ A GODAMN BOOK REFAULT

GENESIS PLANET FORBIDDEN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanization_of_Korean

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

kill yourself
Quote:
jews are nothing at all like koreans.

the jews have lived historically as an eternally rootless "diaspora", scattered throughout europe, eurasia, and north africa.

although i am completely against (and have always been against) the modern colonial-imperialist "nation-state" of israel (i.e., if it even is truly a nation-state, which i doubt), one must understand and come to realize that the jews were more than happy to live amongst the europeans prior to the holocaust or what came to be known as the labor-prisons of the NSDAP Germany.

with the global advent/spread of imperialist mercantilism, sea-voyaging, colonialism, and industrial-capitalism all having their origins deep within the european experience of colonial-imperialism, the jews didn't think twice about the moral and ethical dilemmas stemming from their being "rootless cosmopolitans" and thus were at the "vanguard" of the european colonial "prosperity" project. the jews had no qualms with amassing great fortunes of wealth while (not)-working as usurious money-lenders, taking advantage of mercantile trade/development of industry amongst the christian (protestant) colonial outposts, since christianity usually tends to have much more strict regulations concerning itself against usury and money-lending. aka, avarice, greed, glutton, and now ultimately decadence and degeneracy.

basically, jews are the complete opposite of what koreans have persistently stood for, with nearly over a millennium of completely rooted and historically developed civilization.

the great battle since the 20th century has been between those who wish to preserve these historical rootedness ties/civilizations (and favoring the preservation of those roots over a stupiditfying prosperous quality-of-life), and those that proudly display their eternally-rootless cosmopolitan individualist greed, hoping to chase decadence and "prosperity" at all costs (including, of course, the jews, as they have always reveled in being rootless ahistorical/aciviilizational hebraic-speaking nomads.)

refault

can i go to a conference with david duke

do you think i could run for president

why do people even hate david duke, what he's saying isnt really "hateful" by itself.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

KNOW NOTHING PARTY REFAULT

YOU'RE GAY

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
can i go to a conference with david duke

do you think i could run for president

why do people even hate david duke, what he's saying isnt really "hateful" by itself.

It's no wonder you'd like him, not only is he a fucking moron like you but he also shares other traits, like dishonesty, vanity, and the willingness to commit fraud

Free_Willy

Holy shit this thread is spicy AF!

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

lol

Quote:
BORKED

this is hilarious

why do jews say israel is the pinnacle of "western civilization"???

wtf

turnkmenistan?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

come back refault