General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Negro laughs at White woman as he rapes her and gives her HIV and Hep C

Another case proving everything I've said is right.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...329514791.html

Quote:
A man who laughed in a woman’s face as he pinned her to a bed and raped her and then told her that he was HIV positive and had hepatitis C has been jailed for nine years with two years suspended.

Lovemore Dube (25), who was born in Zimbabwe, has a South African passport and came to Ireland in 2005, pleaded guilty to raping the woman in her home in Cork, and to the theft of house keys, on July 23rd, 2012.

At the Central Criminal Court sitting in Cork yesterday, Mr Justice Paul Carney said Dube had abused the woman’s hospitality by returning to rape her when she was alone in the house less than an hour after she and her fiance had invited him in for coffee as it was raining.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:22 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

IcW@teR
Ice Cool
 
IcW@teR's Avatar
 
you ever just post the facts without twisting the truth?
__________________
The secret to success, whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. I oughta know: I'm divorced and broke.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:33 PM IcW@teR is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
this actually seems like an appropriate time for the "You're gonna get raped" pic
Old 02-06-2013, 06:33 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
that's pretty fucked up, yo.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 02-06-2013, 06:37 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

Grazehell
 
Grazehell's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
that's pretty fucked up, yo.

Well thankfully there is no solid evidence that hep c can be contracted via intercourse. It is usually through blood and not vaginal fluids or semen.

Abbot Labs has a drug that was in phase 3 trails late last year.The drug cleared the virus in 99% of patients it was tested on.
Hopefully this would be on the market soon(within the next 5 years) being that it's this far in trials and has shown such great promise.

If the woman took Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis drugs which within 24 hours of the exposure it can greatly reduce the chances of her contracting HIV. The effectiveness of the drug is reduce after 24 hours of being exposed to HIV.

She might also need years of theory to deal with the psychological effects of the ordeal but that's another issue altogether.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:05 PM Grazehell is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Two Black men murder 4 White women:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_hrimgs321913

Old 02-06-2013, 07:15 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcW@teR View Post
you ever just post the facts without twisting the truth?

how is posting a description of events which happened with a little bold face "twisting the truth"

you're the same type of person who writes off everything Fox News says as and republican propaganda just because it doesnt jive with your flower child crunchy hippie ways.

Which details do you think Sam actually altered, omitted or sensationalized here?
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 AM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
how is posting a description of events which happened with a little bold face "twisting the truth"

you're the same type of person who writes off everything Fox News says as and republican propaganda just because it doesnt jive with your flower child crunchy hippie ways.

Which details do you think Sam actually altered, omitted or sensationalized here?

Perhaps the part where the headline suggests he "gives her HIV and Hep C", and the article says otherwise. It kind of alters the story from murder to rape now doesn't it?

Fucking moron
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-07-2013, 11:20 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
just cause sam's a racist doesn't invalidate every single word he says.

I also find it interesting that being a news junkie I am I haven't heard shit about this story:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Two Black men murder 4 White women:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_hrimgs321913


Seems to me though if two white peckerwoods had murdered 4 black ladies it would be all over the NATIONAL news....
Old 02-07-2013, 11:44 AM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
I also find it interesting that being a news junkie I am I haven't heard shit about this story:


maybe cause they were ugly?

If they were hot Obama would fly in on his jet (me too)
Old 02-07-2013, 11:53 AM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
maybe cause they were ugly?

If they were hot Obama would fly in on his jet (me too)

or maybe because the MSM likes to just lay low on most black on white crime but go 24/7 harping when it's white on black crime........
Old 02-07-2013, 12:31 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
god white people are the worst
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 02-07-2013, 12:34 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
god white people are the worst

It's cause of all that special White Privilege we got......you know, none of us are poor, or ever have any of life's downsides hit us....lights automagically turn green when we approach them in our Benz or Beemers. Yes, every single white person is part of the monocle wearing 1%











Old 02-07-2013, 12:42 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
It's cause of all that special White Privilege we got......you know, none of us are poor, or ever have any of life's downsides hit us....lights automagically turn green when we approach them in our Benz or Beemers. Yes, every single white person is part of the monocle wearing 1%











You got a Benz?
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 02-07-2013, 12:43 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
just cause sam's a racist doesn't invalidate every single word he says.

translation: I am a virulent racist just like Sam. The difference between me and Sam however is, that I choose to not be an active proponent of my racism. I choose to hide behind hand picked news items, in order to appear less of a racist that I really am because I am preconditioned to believe racism is bad. In essence, my so called "factual" discourse justifies my bigotry as morally neutral.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 02-07-2013, 01:12 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.