General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

SamFarber

Negro laughs at White woman as he rapes her and gives her HIV and Hep C

Another case proving everything I've said is right.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...329514791.html

Quote:
A man who laughed in a woman’s face as he pinned her to a bed and raped her and then told her that he was HIV positive and had hepatitis C has been jailed for nine years with two years suspended.

Lovemore Dube (25), who was born in Zimbabwe, has a South African passport and came to Ireland in 2005, pleaded guilty to raping the woman in her home in Cork, and to the theft of house keys, on July 23rd, 2012.

At the Central Criminal Court sitting in Cork yesterday, Mr Justice Paul Carney said Dube had abused the woman’s hospitality by returning to rape her when she was alone in the house less than an hour after she and her fiance had invited him in for coffee as it was raining.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

you ever just post the facts without twisting the truth?

edplayer
no

this actually seems like an appropriate time for the "You're gonna get raped" pic

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

that's pretty fucked up, yo.

Grazehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
that's pretty fucked up, yo.

Well thankfully there is no solid evidence that hep c can be contracted via intercourse. It is usually through blood and not vaginal fluids or semen.

Abbot Labs has a drug that was in phase 3 trails late last year.The drug cleared the virus in 99% of patients it was tested on.
Hopefully this would be on the market soon(within the next 5 years) being that it's this far in trials and has shown such great promise.

If the woman took Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis drugs which within 24 hours of the exposure it can greatly reduce the chances of her contracting HIV. The effectiveness of the drug is reduce after 24 hours of being exposed to HIV.

She might also need years of theory to deal with the psychological effects of the ordeal but that's another issue altogether.

SamFarber

Two Black men murder 4 White women:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_hrimgs321913

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcW@teR View Post
you ever just post the facts without twisting the truth?

how is posting a description of events which happened with a little bold face "twisting the truth"

you're the same type of person who writes off everything Fox News says as and republican propaganda just because it doesnt jive with your flower child crunchy hippie ways.

Which details do you think Sam actually altered, omitted or sensationalized here?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
how is posting a description of events which happened with a little bold face "twisting the truth"

you're the same type of person who writes off everything Fox News says as and republican propaganda just because it doesnt jive with your flower child crunchy hippie ways.

Which details do you think Sam actually altered, omitted or sensationalized here?

Perhaps the part where the headline suggests he "gives her HIV and Hep C", and the article says otherwise. It kind of alters the story from murder to rape now doesn't it?

Fucking moron

topcat989

just cause sam's a racist doesn't invalidate every single word he says.

I also find it interesting that being a news junkie I am I haven't heard shit about this story:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Two Black men murder 4 White women:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_hrimgs321913

Seems to me though if two white peckerwoods had murdered 4 black ladies it would be all over the NATIONAL news....

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
I also find it interesting that being a news junkie I am I haven't heard shit about this story:

maybe cause they were ugly?

If they were hot Obama would fly in on his jet (me too)

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
maybe cause they were ugly?

If they were hot Obama would fly in on his jet (me too)

or maybe because the MSM likes to just lay low on most black on white crime but go 24/7 harping when it's white on black crime........

5ive

god white people are the worst
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
god white people are the worst

It's cause of all that special White Privilege we got......you know, none of us are poor, or ever have any of life's downsides hit us....lights automagically turn green when we approach them in our Benz or Beemers. Yes, every single white person is part of the monocle wearing 1%

5ive

Quote:
It's cause of all that special White Privilege we got......you know, none of us are poor, or ever have any of life's downsides hit us....lights automagically turn green when we approach them in our Benz or Beemers. Yes, every single white person is part of the monocle wearing 1%

You got a Benz?
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
just cause sam's a racist doesn't invalidate every single word he says.

translation: I am a virulent racist just like Sam. The difference between me and Sam however is, that I choose to not be an active proponent of my racism. I choose to hide behind hand picked news items, in order to appear less of a racist that I really am because I am preconditioned to believe racism is bad. In essence, my so called "factual" discourse justifies my bigotry as morally neutral.