General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
your gimmick sucks.

no worse than your pathetic oral skills.
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:55 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_B View Post
no worse than your pathetic oral skills.

you're just mad because i wouldn't swallow.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 03-12-2013, 10:56 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
you're just mad because i wouldn't swallow.

yes.
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:59 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I would, but I am too busy FUCKING YOUR WHORE WIFE IN THE ASS
If my life was the pile of shit yours obviously is, I would have flushed it long ago
Old 03-13-2013, 09:37 AM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
If my life was the pile of shit yours obviously is, I would have flushed it long ago

My life is pretty good actually, and the added bonus of FUCKING YOUR WHORE WIFE gives it that extra push
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-13-2013, 12:05 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

Guess Who?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
you're the same type of person who writes off everything Fox News says as and republican propaganda just because it doesnt jive with your flower child crunchy hippie ways.

Says the person who doesn't watch MSNBC because it does jive with your Fox News nut-gobbling ways. BTDubbs, both Fox and MSNBC news sucks a bag of biased cawk.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:50 PM Guess Who? is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

zoomedic
 
the reason why was he was not given..

i belive the reason he commit this act of rape , is because he was not given any " pir " with his coffie ,"
Old 04-26-2013, 09:02 AM zoomedic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 09-16-2015, 12:00 AM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

KimJongWayneGacey
 
Of course it was a white woman. If she was black he would have gotten his ass shot... plus it wouldn't be in the news.. I'm assuming she kept the baby?
Old 09-16-2015, 02:10 AM KimJongWayneGacey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

KimJongWayneGacey
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
My life is pretty good actually, and the added bonus of FUCKING YOUR WHORE WIFE gives it that extra push

That extra push is important..... makes sure they come.... back..... job security....
Old 09-16-2015, 02:19 AM KimJongWayneGacey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
ya
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-16-2015, 08:37 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
C'mon guys, I mean who hasn't laughed while surprise sexing?
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 09-16-2015, 09:17 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

OldschoolNexx
 
Racism is a Marxist construct.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:45 PM OldschoolNexx is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

OldschoolNexx
 
I remember Sam Farber from back when I joined in 2003 under my original account . still the same ha-ha. Whats up Sam.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:46 PM OldschoolNexx is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

OldschoolNexx
 
I remember Sam Farber from back when I joined in 2003 under my original account . still the same ha-ha. Whats up Sam.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:46 PM OldschoolNexx is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.