General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
Like i said move to england all you wanna be gun snobs are trying to make this a thing, it's NEVER going to be a thing

calling clips magazines is the google + of the gun world.

Of course its not with retards like you. Its not even about being a snob its just saying the right term for the right piece of equipment, its what normal people do.
But hey keep calling it a clip, you are a real rebel you have no time for magazines.
I guess its ok to call a barrel shroud a shoulder thing that goes up.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
Of course its not with retards like you. Its not even about being a snob its just saying the right term for the right piece of equipment, its what normal people do.
But hey keep calling it a clip, you are a real rebel you have no time for magazines.
I guess its ok to call a barrel shroud a shoulder thing that goes up.

You can mince words all you like but this whole thing started with super serious internet fags who can't even get in the military, where the term magazine is commonly used.

Quote:
I can't get in the military myself but they call clips magazines and this Marine I met in a bar explained why and I want to be just like him but I can't so god dammit i will spend the rest of my life arguing with people who are WRONG ON THE INTERNET over it

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
im thinking about building an ar15 with a kac urx3

N2B

seems to eliminate the rails you will never use or cover up anyway.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
N2B

seems to eliminate the rails you will never use or cover up anyway.

Yeah when my friend showed me his AR i thought the rails were overkill as well but you gotta know the guy, he's got a garage bigger than his house and at least 3 of every tool you can think of in there, including big ticket items like generators and table saws. fucking guy is obsessive as hell but he's loyal and keeps secrets better than the NSA.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
You can mince words all you like but this whole thing started with super serious internet fags who can't even get in the military, where the term magazine is commonly used.

Nice try chief you lose again I'm in the military, no

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Your just a really dumb person for calling a clip a magazine.
Its like calling an apple an orange.
Your just one of those super cool kids that likes to say clip because your too cool to say magazine because that's what the government calls them and the system is failing the masses, anarchy lives.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Your just a really dumb person for calling a clip a magazine.
Its like calling an apple an orange.
Your just one of those super cool kids that likes to say clip because your too cool to say magazine because that's what the government calls them and the system is failing the masses, anarchy lives.

no it really just comes down to laziness, typing clip on the internet to me is absolutly no different than using an acronym for a user's screen name or any other typing abbreviations to make my life easier. I'm an american i like fast and easy. I'd rather not argue with you because you seem intelligent, but i'm not going to accept you calling me bad names over an extremely minor thing and not get back in your shit about it. Neither would you.

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

just call it a mag. one syllable and one letter less than typing clip

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
just call it a mag. one syllable and one letter less than typing clip

brilliant, this compromise works for me, i'll try to break the clip habit to lose a letter i have to type.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
no it really just comes down to laziness, typing clip on the internet to me is absolutly no different than using an acronym for a user's screen name or any other typing abbreviations to make my life easier. I'm an american i like fast and easy. I'd rather not argue with you because you seem intelligent, but i'm not going to accept you calling me bad names over an extremely minor thing and not get back in your shit about it. Neither would you.

If you keep tellin me it doesn't matter then get out, retire.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

girls girls relax you're both gayer than AIDS

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...its-important/

I never knew the difference till now

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
If you keep tellin me it doesn't matter then get out, retire.

it does not but to make peace around here I will try to remember to use mag instead of clip. the problem is youre acting like a woman on facebook about this shit. i wanna talk about guns not argue over very minor things.

and nobody ever even aswered my question about that button thing i never heard of thats illegal in cali to mod you AR with where you need a bullet tip (or similar pointy thing) to get it out which slows down the time it takes to swap out mags.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
it does not but to make peace around here I will try to remember to use mag instead of clip. the problem is youre acting like a woman on facebook about this shit. i wanna talk about guns not argue over very minor things.

and nobody ever even aswered my question about that button thing i never heard of thats illegal in cali to mod you AR with where you need a bullet tip (or similar pointy thing) to get it out which slows down the time it takes to swap out mags.

i think thats how they come in cali anyway
derp derp cali laws
i don't think thats illegal my buddy from cali was saying he did something similar and it was legal

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
i think thats how they come in cali anyway
derp derp cali laws
i don't think thats illegal my buddy from cali was saying he did something similar and it was legal

Yes I read that in another thread thats similar to this and i get them confused, the way the post was worded i couldnt really understand what he meant and when i googled it i saw this release mechanism that prevents you from ejecting your clip by a button which would slow your reloading time a little even if you had a sardine can key on a magnet on the side of your receiver youre adding a 1-2 second time to getting a new mag in there. It would seem to me if the aim of these modification laws in caliderpia is to reduce the threat of mass shooters they would want to increase reloading time to give people a chance to run for it...

But it looked like he said it was illegal to put one on and the standard mag ejector button was the only legal configuration.