General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
why do people hate .40 cal

if were to get a desert eagle it would be in .40 because the .50 call is a cold bore accurate gun, after 4-5 shots the barrel has expanded and the rifling doesnt work so well

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Typhoon43

Update,
Found a folding stock, NIB Wolf VEPR-12. Grabbed a Hogue AK grip (I have Hogues on all my guns. I'm a whore for them), flash suppressor, and an extra 10 round mag.
And P-Mid: They make pic rails for Saigas and VEPR's.
http://www.carolinashooterssupply.co...r-quadrail.htm

I read up a ton and seriously, the VEPR is what a SAIGA should have been from the get-go. They've improved on almost every aspect of the Saigas that were "meh".

Vepr barrels are cold forged, and the parts that are cast in a saiga are milled parts in a vepr, the receiver is milled. They're much stronger.
Vepr's leave the bolt open after the last shell has ejected. Saigas do not. This helps in reload times
Vepr's have magwells, so there's no "rock and lock" like the AK mag in the Saigas.

Best explanation I found, and what sold me:
Quote:
You could buy a saiga for 600 and spend 200 converting it yourself. You still won't have the thicker receiver, milled parts instead of cast, hinged dust cover with the rail, AK sights instead of a bead, a last round bolt hold open, a magwell with drop free mags instead of rock n lock, self regulating gas system instead of a 2 setting system, actual AK handguards with a removable gas tube instead of a hunting handguard and fixed tube.

I'm stoked. Mine will be here Thursday

Last edited by Typhoon43; 05-13-2014 at 07:36 AM..

Typhoon43

Do they make a Deagle in .40? I thought it was .357, .44. and .50AE only?

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Update,
Found a folding stock, NIB Wolf VEPR-12. Grabbed a Hogue AK grip (I have Hogues on all my guns. I'm a whore for them), flash suppressor, and an extra 10 round mag.
And P-Mid: They make pic rails for Saigas and VEPR's.
http://www.carolinashooterssupply.co...r-quadrail.htm

I read up a ton and seriously, the VEPR is what a SAIGA should have been from the get-go. They've improved on almost every aspect of the Saigas that were "meh".

Vepr barrels are cold forged, and the parts that are cast in a saiga are milled parts in a vepr, the receiver is milled. They're much stronger.
Vepr's leave the bolt open after the last shell has ejected. Saigas do not. This helps in reload times
Vepr's have magwells, so there's no "rock and lock" like the AK mag in the Saigas.

Best explanation I found, and what sold me:

I'm stoked. Mine will be here Thursday

you should buy my hk uspc .40 cal
i know you have a full size, you should have its little version too.

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
you should buy my hk uspc .40 cal
i know you have a full size, you should have its little version too.

Hmmm... I may actually be interested man. Need to sell my Bodyguard .380 then.
PM me if you're serious. I'd love to have a big/little H&K combo of matching calibers.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Do they make a Deagle in .40? I thought it was .357, .44. and .50AE only?

jewish made but yes they do exist, i shot an fn fal made in israel and it was a solid piece of machinery, not as nice as american or german stuff but still solid.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/303035...-eagle--40-s-w

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Typhoon43

I learned something new today.
I mean, it just doesn't have the "I WILL FACE FUCK YOU FROM A MILE" look of the .50AE, but still a cool looking little pistol.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
I learned something new today.
I mean, it just doesn't have the "I WILL FACE FUCK YOU FROM A MILE" look of the .50AE, but still a cool looking little pistol.

your allcaps statement brings to mind the 500 magnum, first time i saw that i was like jesus i bet you gotta shoot that thing out of a vise

Cody
User Deleted

You guys seen this fucking beast in action yet?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

RazorWind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
jewish made but yes they do exist, i shot an fn fal made in israel and it was a solid piece of machinery, not as nice as american or german stuff but still solid.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/303035...-eagle--40-s-w

That's a Baby Eagle. It has literally zero in common, aside from a superficial cosmetic resemblance, to the real Desert Eagle. The Baby Eagle is a short recoil blowback design like any other semi-auto pistol.

The real Desert Eagle, on the other hand, has a gas operated action that is similar in basic function to that of an AK or AR.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
That's a Baby Eagle. It has literally zero in common, aside from a superficial cosmetic resemblance, to the real Desert Eagle. The Baby Eagle is a short recoil blowback design like any other semi-auto pistol.

The real Desert Eagle, on the other hand, has a gas operated action that is similar in basic function to that of an AK or AR.

welp foon looks like i was wrong, ty raz.

RazorWind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
welp foon looks like i was wrong, ty raz.

Who the fuck is foon?

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Who the fuck is foon?

typhoon43 im a lazy typer

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Who the fuck is foon?

Welcome to genmay and the internet. Just so you know, sometimes things get abbreviated or phonetically respelled. IE I have been referred to as flaps, phlaps, or BF.

Enjoy your stay.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Hmmm... I may actually be interested man. Need to sell my Bodyguard .380 then.
PM me if you're serious. I'd love to have a big/little H&K combo of matching calibers.

I dunno if i want to sell it, i just don't like the trigger.
there;s alot of slack until i get to the point where a bit more pulls it.
if i do that, pull slightly until the slack is gone and then fire im alot more accurate.
if i just pull the trigger all the way back i suck.
im just bad at pistol shooting in general.
i might sell it just so i can buy another winchester 94.
i like the gun alot, i think part of it is the caliber, i think i'd like a 9 better.
but since im not gonna be carrying it and shit i won't really need it and don't have a home so don't need a home defense gun LOL which it would be good at.