General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Cody
User Deleted

sounds like bad milling on the trigger spring, have you priced replacing the trigger with an aftermarket?

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
sounds like bad milling on the trigger spring, have you priced replacing the trigger with an aftermarket?

Sounds like you like to suck dick.
Its a H&K bitch there is no such thing as bad milling you fgt, its not a fucking glock.
I'm just not used to pistols and their triggers. I could get the LEM trigger kit but i don't know how much better the slack would be and shit costs 150 bucks and i don't have a vise to sit the fucking pistol in and do the work, bitch.
My buddy has the exact same model i need to shoot his and see if its the name.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
Sounds like you like to suck dick.
Its a H&K bitch there is no such thing as bad milling you fgt, its not a fucking glock.
I'm just not used to pistols and their triggers. I could get the LEM trigger kit but i don't know how much better the slack would be and shit costs 150 bucks and i don't have a vise to sit the fucking pistol in and do the work, bitch.
My buddy has the exact same model i need to shoot his and see if its the name.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Cody
User Deleted

then its user error youre probably anticipating the recoil and jerking yourself off target its a really common problem with inexperienced pistol shooters, squeeze don't pull, you ever heard that bro?

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
then its user error youre probably anticipating the recoil and jerking yourself off target its a really common problem with inexperienced pistol shooters, squeeze don't pull, you ever heard that bro?

I shot 35/40 at the qualifying range, get off my nuts fuck face.
Sure its not 40/40 but still good considering i can barely see the fucking 300m target.
Get off my dick, its the trigger, my buddy has a gold cup 1911 and that trigger is sweet but LOL mags double feed like your mom double feeds two cocks in her mouth, that fucking whore.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Sure its not 40/40 but still good considering i can barely see the fucking 300m target.
Get off my dick, its the trigger, my buddy has a gold cup 1911 and that trigger is sweet but LOL mags double feed like your mom double feeds two cocks in her mouth, that fucking whore.

Kahanjob
pwned

is cody a troll mmmm .

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:

300 meters with a rifle on a rest and freehand shooting a pistol at 25 yards are totally different animals you retarded piece of shit if you don't know anything about anticipatory flinching for recoil in noob shooters maybe you should not even own a pistol at all or at least take classes from a trained instructor. and i guarantee you the first time you shoot in front of an instructor he's gonna tell you its not witchcraft its you flinching like a little bitch.

RazorWind

Quote:
I dunno if i want to sell it, i just don't like the trigger.
there;s alot of slack until i get to the point where a bit more pulls it.
if i do that, pull slightly until the slack is gone and then fire im alot more accurate.
if i just pull the trigger all the way back i suck.
im just bad at pistol shooting in general.
i might sell it just so i can buy another winchester 94.
i like the gun alot, i think part of it is the caliber, i think i'd like a 9 better.
but since im not gonna be carrying it and shit i won't really need it and don't have a home so don't need a home defense gun LOL which it would be good at.

Every pistol I've handled is like that (including a fancy Wilson Combat 1911). Getting where you can pull through the trigger break smoothly just takes a lot of practice - especially on the newfangled polymer guns where the stiff trigger is supposed to be a safety.

I'd be inclined to agree with Cody that the problem is you. You may not be flinching, but you're probably jerking the trigger.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
Every pistol I've handled is like that (including a fancy Wilson Combat 1911). Getting where you can pull through the trigger break smoothly just takes a lot of practice - especially on the newfangled polymer guns where the stiff trigger is supposed to be a safety.

I'd be inclined to agree with Cody that the problem is you. You may not be flinching, but you're probably jerking the trigger.

I took a self defense class for pistols and my instructor handed me an empty gun that he told me was loaded and i totally jerked to the left, then he explained about the recoil anticipation thing and after 1 day i had almost eliminated it when i had time to aim but i still missed a lot when we had to shoot at several targets in succession. that's why i'm getting a judge 2 1/2 with the 3" barrel i want less recoil and lots of spread cause i cant hit shit when you factor in adrenaline in a live firefight for home defense.

RazorWind

Quote:
I took a self defense class for pistols and my instructor handed me an empty gun that he told me was loaded and i totally jerked to the left, then he explained about the recoil anticipation thing and after 1 day i had almost eliminated it when i had time to aim but i still missed a lot when we had to shoot at several targets in succession. that's why i'm getting a judge 2 1/2 with the 3" barrel i want less recoil and lots of spread cause i cant hit shit when you factor in adrenaline in a live firefight for home defense.

I certainly won't dispute this, but I find that, even when I know the gun isn't loaded, the action of my finger moving the trigger sometimes moves the gun to the left a little in my hand.

Nothing about shooting a handgun is natural - it takes a lot of practice to properly train your body to do it right. Something you might consider is getting yourself a .22LR target pistol, like a Mark III, and shooting a fuckload of that. I found that this helped immensely for my ability to control larger calibers.

Cody
User Deleted

I'm more comfortable 90 degrees to my target and only using my right arm and hand but you dont always have that option. right now all i have in the house is a westernfields .410 full barrel loaded with #4 buck the rest of my guns are at my mom's.

RazorWind

I didn't mean you have to use the single handed target stance. I just meant you should shoot a crapload of rounds with low recoil so you can work on the rest of your normal defensive shooting form. You're totally allowed to use the weaver stance, or isosceles or whatever you prefer.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
I didn't mean you have to use the single handed target stance. I just meant you should shoot a crapload of rounds with low recoil so you can work on the rest of your normal defensive shooting form. You're totally allowed to use the weaver stance, or isosceles or whatever you prefer.

I know, i just find the single hand stance more comfortable, i shake too much using 2 hands, its like a topheavy side to side wobble

Cody
User Deleted

this was the day i fell in love with the judge, it's my uncle's but I want one exactly like it.