General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
welp when the fortune 500 companies reveal the salaries they actually pay people with statistics based on gender only let me know ok, it was all i could come up with

So, that's all you can come up with and you base your blanket opinion on that?
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
So, that's all you can come up with and you base your blanket opinion on that?

i base my blanket opinion on the fact that in certain jobs men will always make more than women just like in other jobs women will always make more than men the equality is there when you look at the big picture it just depends on the service provided.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Cody
User Deleted

also lets discuss abject sexism based upon the job itself.

heterosexual male florists are assumed gay by default.

you'd never hire a man over a woman to be your nanny or housekeeper.

women are better multitaskers as a rule which is why few men are secretaries in comparison

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

What year is it where you live, Cody?

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
What year is it where you live, Cody?

californiastan and its weird ass views on everything are actually much different than the rest of the country i'm not the irrelevant one here.

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)

Quote:
also lets discuss abject sexism based upon the job itself.

heterosexual male florists are assumed gay by default.

you'd never hire a man over a woman to be your nanny or housekeeper.

women are better multitaskers as a rule which is why few men are secretaries in comparison

You're attempting to dismiss sexism against females by providing examples sexism against males? So, you're saying, here are examples of things men come up against, we're in the same boat, so women should just buck up and go on with their lives?
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
You're attempting to dismiss sexism against females by providing examples sexism against males? So, you're saying, here are examples of things men come up against, we're in the same boat, so women should just buck up and go on with their lives?

pretty much yeah. because as a rule there really isnt any sexism going on its .

i'm 100% against female infantry soldiers in the military also because the fairer sex cant take the amount of physical punishment a man can as a rule there should be a different minimum requirements if a woman wants to be a foot soldier but apart from bertha the bulldyke with no neck and sweaty bitch tits like bob i just dont see it.

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)

Quote:
pretty much yeah. because as a rule there really isnt any sexism going on its .

i'm 100% against female infantry soldiers in the military also because the fairer sex cant take the amount of physical punishment a man can as a rule there should be a different minimum requirements if a woman wants to be a foot soldier but apart from bertha the bulldyke with no neck and sweaty bitch tits like bob i just dont see it.

Huh.

So, is a woman who can make it through boot and pass all of the physical requirements would be less qualified than a male like you who probably wouldn't pass?

Just curious, do you also believe racism doesn't exist?

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Huh.

So, is a woman who can make it through boot and pass all of the physical requirements would be less qualified than a male like you who probably wouldn't pass?

Just curious, do you also believe racism doesn't exist?

throw a ball at a female army infantry soldeirs face and watch the reaction if there even is one. women have slower reaction times than men to when shit is hitting the fan. talk out your asshole about it all you like but facts are facts how many times have we seen a woman in a car do exactly the wrong fucking thing when a cat runs in the street.

Cody
User Deleted

racism by the way, as you call it, is a normal and healthy feeling to have no matter what color you are caucasoids are just better at inventing shit like, civilization...

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
if you include hours worked, education, and experience levels, doesn't the gender pay gap pretty much disappear?

Yes absolutely. The "70-something cents on the dollar" quips represent aggregate figures. They don't discern that:

1.) Women work less hours than men - more part time positions than full time comparatively to men.

2.) Women work in lower risk occupations which naturally pay lower: 93% of all work related deaths are males. Women rarely work in a steel mill or a mine.

3.) Less skilled labor like garbage truck driver and more work from home like selling cosmetics, herbal supplements or similar; more jobs that rely on commission or tips.

4.) Women don't pursue profitable degrees as often as men. Something like 5% of all neurosurgeons are women.

For the same position, same level of experience, hours worked and education the wage gap is more like 96 cents on the dollar.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...83752909957472

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
I'm talking specifically about your seeming assertion that the reality is that women are making up gender inequality issues.

I've seen intelligent women succeed beyond many men, and I've seen many dumb or lazy men fail harder than most women. There's really nothing holding a young woman back from getting good grades, majoring in something that makes good money and then making good money.

Chicks major in VPA or lib studies and then complain that all they can do is teach elementary, because patriarchy. I hope for your sake your woman isn't the type to sit around making excuses. I've been with both types, the ones that just take care of business are a lot more pleasant to be around.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
i base my blanket opinion on the fact that in certain jobs men will always make more than women just like in other jobs women will always make more than men the equality is there when you look at the big picture it just depends on the service provided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
Yes absolutely. The "70-something cents on the dollar" quips represent aggregate figures. They don't discern that:

1.) Women work less hours than men - more part time positions than full time comparatively to men.

2.) Women work in lower risk occupations which naturally pay lower: 93% of all work related deaths are males. Women rarely work in a steel mill or a mine.

3.) Less skilled labor like garbage truck driver and more work from home like selling cosmetics, herbal supplements or similar; more jobs that rely on commission or tips.

4.) Women don't pursue profitable degrees as often as men. Something like 5% of all neurosurgeons are women.

For the same position, same level of experience, hours worked and education the wage gap is more like 96 cents on the dollar.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...83752909957472

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Depends on the study and profession, but the answer is still generally no.

Economics aside, the culture of how women when referencing stories of rape still touch the overall gender bias that exists. A lot of people still ask the question, or even just think, "Well, what was she wearing?" or similar things. That's not an excuse for the counterweight of misandry, certainly.

To deplore a certain behavior and then engage in it is pathetic and unintelligent. When you talk to a racist gay you get that feeling - shouldn't you be more tolerant because you're a minority yourself? The truth is all people have the capacity to be hateful. South Koreans are incredibly racist towards NK refugees. Mexicans are racist among themselves based on part of Mexico and darkness of skin. Sadly some women engage in sexism as a way to fight a perceived system of disadvantaging them. Mostly it's generic angst that goes away with age.

Feminists of today are 16 year olds who haven't had a chance to see the world; the ones who carry on with it into their 30s or beyond are often disgruntled fatties who also participate in other "movements" like Health At Every Size and similar nonsense, to fill the void of loneliness and rejection.

It's much easier to blame society than yourself when you don't fit in, or you don't make much money. Not all that different from the columbine kids or the Isla Vista shooter, except they confine their ranting and raving to Tumblr, without killing anyone (although they do talk about it)

Here's a sample of their "logic"

You can apply this to anything - not all republicans are retarded? Well, they are like M&Ms. Some are poisoned therefore you can't have any All women are gold digging bitches. Why? Because M&Ms. Some are poisoned.

But wait, "NOT ALL FEMINISTS ARE THIS WAY" Oh hang on that sounds a lot like "NOT ALL MEN"

So what IS feminism of today? Well, this is what it is - like a bunch of guys sitting around complaining about women, but in reverse. There is not one definition, and there's a reason why many people perceive it as nonsense. The most reasonable feminists essentially argue for egalitarianism, in very normal everyday language without accusing men of being inherently evil, but there's no reason to give that a special name like "feminism". We can all agree on equality, without a heaping side of man-hate and self-pity.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
To deplore a certain behavior and then engage in it is pathetic and unintelligent. When you talk to a racist gay you get that feeling - shouldn't you be more tolerant because you're a minority yourself? The truth is all people have the capacity to be hateful. South Koreans are incredibly racist towards NK refugees. Mexicans are racist among themselves based on part of Mexico and darkness of skin. Sadly some women engage in sexism as a way to fight a perceived system of disadvantaging them. Mostly it's generic angst that goes away with age.

Feminists of today are 16 year olds who haven't had a chance to see the world; the ones who carry on with it into their 30s or beyond are often disgruntled fatties who also participate in other "movements" like Health At Every Size and similar nonsense, to fill the void of loneliness and rejection.

It's much easier to blame society than yourself when you don't fit in, or you don't make much money. Not all that different from the columbine kids or the Isla Vista shooter, except they confine their ranting and raving to Tumblr, without killing anyone (although they do talk about it)

Here's a sample of their "logic"

You can apply this to anything - not all republicans are retarded? Well, they are like M&Ms. Some are poisoned therefore you can't have any All women are gold digging bitches. Why? Because M&Ms. Some are poisoned.

But wait, "NOT ALL FEMINISTS ARE THIS WAY" Oh hang on that sounds a lot like "NOT ALL MEN"

So what IS feminism of today? Well, this is what it is - like a bunch of guys sitting around complaining about women, but in reverse. There is not one definition, and there's a reason why many people perceive it as nonsense. The most reasonable feminists essentially argue for egalitarianism, in very normal everyday language without accusing men of being inherently evil, but there's no reason to give that a special name like "feminism". We can all agree on equality, without a heaping side of man-hate and self-pity.

falls under special snowflake training and refusing to assimilate in my book. if you have a daughter dont call her princess until shes 25 fuckin years old