General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Stern, as a Jew, is immune from public outcry, FCC, youtube standards, etc...

There are other clips that show outright porn from Stern's show - this one just shows Joey Boots' tiny pecker:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


And here is the favorite of mine:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Meanwhile, Anthony Cumia, non-Jew, is fired for being outraged after being attacked by a negro in his own time.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 07-05-2014, 10:46 AM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
stern got kicked off of terrestrial radio by the fagcc and now his show fucking sucks OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG dicks and he has turned into a total
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-05-2014, 10:47 AM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
go get fucked by a pack of negros you cocksucking piece of shit
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-05-2014, 10:50 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
go get fucked by a pack of negros you cocksucking piece of shit

enlightening, as usual
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I was a young boy that had big plans
Now I'm just another shitty old man
Old 07-05-2014, 11:02 AM BlisterDick is online now  
Reply With Quote
#4  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
enlightening, as usual

pardon me for not living up to your posting expectations in Sam's bi-weekly "hate a jew"-thread you limp dicked moron
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-05-2014, 11:04 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
*goes for a 'steam' with companion Johann to calm things right down*
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I was a young boy that had big plans
Now I'm just another shitty old man
Old 07-05-2014, 11:38 AM BlisterDick is online now  
Reply With Quote
#6  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
You do realize that TV and radio are different mediums, right?

People listening on the radio can't see what is happening in the studio and the TV show aired on E, a cable station... and there are actual porno cable stations...

And Howard Stern got in tons of trouble with the FCC... That's why he went to Satellite which is not regulated by the FCC...

Which brings me to my second point, Anthony Cumia was also on satellite and was fired by SiriusXM, the satellite radio company which employed him, for remarks he made on twitter, which is also not regulated by the FCC.

so, yeah, once again, no.


It's almost as though you believe any half assed you hear without bothering to verify any of it.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-05-2014, 11:39 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
go get fucked by a pack of negros you cocksucking piece of shit

isnt this almost exactly what mel gibson said to his ex that got him labelled a racist by the entire world
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-05-2014, 11:42 AM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
and donald sterling
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I was a young boy that had big plans
Now I'm just another shitty old man
Old 07-05-2014, 11:46 AM BlisterDick is online now  
Reply With Quote
#9  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
pardon me for not living up to your posting expectations in Sam's bi-weekly "hate a jew"-thread you limp dicked moron

__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 07-05-2014, 11:46 AM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
isnt this almost exactly what mel gibson said to his ex that got him labelled a racist by the entire world

He's in a new movie. I wasn't too interested until I saw him in it.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 07-05-2014, 02:02 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
You do realize that TV and radio are different mediums, right?

People listening on the radio can't see what is happening in the studio and the TV show aired on E, a cable station... and there are actual porno cable stations...

And Howard Stern got in tons of trouble with the FCC... That's why he went to Satellite which is not regulated by the FCC...

Which brings me to my second point, Anthony Cumia was also on satellite and was fired by SiriusXM, the satellite radio company which employed him, for remarks he made on twitter, which is also not regulated by the FCC.

so, yeah, once again, no.


It's almost as though you believe any half assed you hear without bothering to verify any of it.

this is all true but the jew favoritism is real and cannot be ignored
__________________
lol
Old 07-05-2014, 05:48 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
this is all true but the jew favoritism is real and cannot be ignored

Oy vey oy vey oy vey!

http://www.siriusxm.com/greenstein
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 07-05-2014, 05:54 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Blacks and Jews -

BET is ok.....Stern goofing on them is ok....Anthony Cumia is not?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 07-05-2014, 06:10 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 07-05-2014, 06:16 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.