General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
w0t?

american got bombed by japanese in pearl harbor because of isolationism and not because of economic protectionism against japan and imperialistic machinations in the pacific that encroached on japanese economic interests and territory?

is this what they really tech in amerikan schools?

Absolutely. Also, nothing to do with American interventionism in their war in China (Flying Tigers). LOL!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Sam loves Muslims

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
dude is apparently trying to pretend the krishna movement is a notable figure in the us military
Wha?

You're trying to live up to your strawman name again.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Wha?

You're trying to live up to your strawman name again.

no one gives a fuck about how you perceive diversity in the military

hope this helps

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese girl View Post
Gaza has a very young population with roughly 75% under the age of 25.
over 53 percent of the population in the Gaza Strip is now under 18 years of age and thus didn’t vote.

but they still deserve everything they get because a group that offered some tangible resistance against the historic israeli abuse was voted in by some of their parents, hurrrrrrrrrr

instead of seeing the bulldozers as the problem, you see the response as the problem
instead of the one kicking the dog and standing on it's neck being the problem, you see the wounded animal fighting back as the problem

tangible resistance?

why don't you have all the surrounding countries launch a surprise offensive against israel and watch them get their shit pushed in and lose more territory to the jews again.

That's worked out great every time they tried it before. Then you can complain about how the jews stole even more land. win win.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I guess nobody cares about violent muslims exterminating an entire religion.

Let's talk about how mean the jews are to the people whose stated goal is exterminating the jews.

I think the point is that the "oppressed" aka the jews, become the oppressors once they have the upper hand. In reality any group of humans does the same shit to one another. There's a lot of dialogue about how hamas would act if they had the advantage - but in reality we won't know. Being a cornered underdog with no place left to go does things to you, things you wouldn't normally do - just like having a major military advantage but in reverse.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
tangible resistance?

why don't you have all the surrounding countries launch a surprise offensive against israel and watch them get their shit pushed in and lose more territory to the jews again.

That's worked out great every time they tried it before. Then you can complain about how the jews stole even more land. win win.

looks like you know absolutely nothing about the 6-day war or who started it

it's not very surprising

hope this helps

joemama

Quote:
no one gives a fuck about how you perceive diversity in the military

hope this helps
Perception is backed up by actual stats, do the islamic (oops, I mean diverse freedom fighters) groups I mentioned even bother keeping such records?

._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Perception is backed up by actual stats, do the islamic (oops, I mean diverse freedom fighters) groups I mentioned even bother keeping such records?

I guess if it were relevant in any way it would probably be interesting but it really isn't

feel free to argue some more about it (while no one really cares), I think pdiddy really does need someone talking even more nonsense than him in this thread and it's a great thing you can deliver

chinese girl
Professional Bohemian Adventure Squatter

Quote:
tangible resistance?

yes, tangible. i didn't say realistic, but it IS still a resistance, even if only symbolic.
you're just repeating yourself as if i don't understand you position, and i do - i just think it's psychopathic. you're assigning moral impunity to israel based on their superior firepower. terrifying.
and then there's how you seem literally incapable of understanding why people would continue to fight back even when they can't win. that the victims in a conflict should sit quietly as their lives and homes are obliterated.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

GO ISRAEL

chinese girl
Professional Bohemian Adventure Squatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
GO ISRAEL

texas is the new zion, put them all there. too bad about your house, but maybe your gate post will be a little straighter the second time around. don't make a fuss, they have nukes.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
looks like you know absolutely nothing about the 6-day war or who started it

it's not very surprising

hope this helps

I'm sure all those nations were staging their militaries on israel's border for shits and giggles...

+Yom Kippur War

joemama

Quote:
I guess if it were relevant in any way it would probably be interesting but it really isn't

feel free to argue some more about it (while no one really cares), I think pdiddy really does need someone talking even more nonsense than him in this thread and it's a great thing you can deliver
How is NOT relevant when the argument is that modern military campaigns in the ME are based on a Christian Campaign to wipe out Islam? (yet could nevvvvvrr be the other way around)

._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
islamic peoples historically waged war because of religious reasons, but then again so did christians, and even those wars still boiled down to economics and resource grabbings, modern day warfare between "christian" and "islamic" civilizations is hardly influenced by religion any more, perhaps the islamic side is influenced by religion a bit, but only slight more so

speaking of "holy wars", who are the biggest supporters of israel in america (besides the kiikes themselves)? white born and bred american evangelists who believe reviving israel will trigger armageddon and bring about the second coming of christ

come on do you really think cave dwelling afghanis and goat fucking palestinians want to kill ameridumbs and kiiikes because of pork eating and freedumb? or is it because their sovereignity and quality of life is violated directly on a daily fucking basis by the global amero-jewish rothschild banking cabal/cartel?

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp that's a tough one, them dune coons hate us cause we eat da pork and drink budweiser and have premarital sex! the koran says so!

come on

the world is controlled by jewish usury and amerikkkan bombs, dune coons are just responding to this aggression by the only way getting shit done is possible (and it's not peaceful protests and marches and twitter hash tags)
Ruho...just quoting this again so you can see what I was originally responding to..(not the right or wrong of Jewbagels vs ragheads for those keeping score at home)

So you and Rummy are of like mind now.

._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v