Must have animal. We have 2. Always have, always will

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

*bananer for scale*

Dunkirk101

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoeoae View Post
don't really care for them

Dogs have been known to attack people who say things like that..(Especially Chihuahuas....evil little bastards)

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside

Cats on the other hand. Cats can go straight to hell. I fucking hate them. We have 5 of them and I can't wait for them all to die

Dunkirk101

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
Cats on the other hand. Cats can go straight to hell. I fucking hate them. We have 5 of them and I can't wait for them all to die

You DO know that real reason cats purr is because they know that their ancestors used to eat ours right?

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Depends on the doge. Some are rifle/pistol fodder, and others I love more than some people.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Depends on the doge. Some are rifle/pistol fodder, and others I love more than some people.

“I observed, as well as four other deputy sheriffs observed, the dogs eating the rib cage on the body,” Agnew said at a news conference this week.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e42da2f51975

"It was an absolutely grisly mauling," Sheriff Agnew said. "In my 40 years of law enforcement I've never seen anything quite like it. I hope I never see anything like it again."http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/16...cops-says.html

lol

dry dogs are ok, wet ones smell like wet dog xD

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
“I observed, as well as four other deputy sheriffs observed, the dogs eating the rib cage on the body,” Agnew said at a news conference this week.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e42da2f51975

"It was an absolutely grisly mauling," Sheriff Agnew said. "In my 40 years of law enforcement I've never seen anything quite like it. I hope I never see anything like it again."http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/16...cops-says.html

bingo

and one from yesterday:

"Two Bell County deputies responded to the scene Sunday morning in Arjay and discovered the woman and her husband “had been savagely attacked” by two pit bulls, the sheriff's department said in a statement. Investigators said the husband managed to shoot the dogs afterwards, killing one of them."

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/don...usband-injured

won't bring his wife back, but holy fuck those neighbors and their insurance company are going to get buttfucked. For that reason, a lot of insurance companies won't even insure a home if the owner has pit bulls (for obvious reasons).

If i ever see a pit bull on my property it is deader than fried chicken: I won't think twice about shooting it.

aoeoae

das raciss

DreamWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkirk101 View Post
Dogs have been known to attack people who say things like that..(Especially Chihuahuas....evil little bastards)
Hey! My Chi is sweet as hell. Sure, he can be yappy when someone comes in the house, but he chills once they pay attention to him. He's super sweet with my daughter, lets her put in a headlock and crawl all over him, and he's old as fuck, so it probably bugs him. About the only thing that sucks is that he's getting old and seems to pee around the house more than he ever did; maybe he can't hold his bladder as well as he used to, maybe he's a bit spiteful of our daughter, but he's otherwise always been a great dog. Will miss him when he's gone.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post
Hey! My Chi is sweet as hell. Sure, he can be yappy when someone comes in the house, but he chills once they pay attention to him. He's super sweet with my daughter, lets her put in a headlock and crawl all over him, and he's old as fuck, so it probably bugs him. About the only thing that sucks is that he's getting old and seems to pee around the house more than he ever did; maybe he can't hold his bladder as well as he used to, maybe he's a bit spiteful of our daughter, but he's otherwise always been a great dog. Will miss him when he's gone.

Ugh. Bad experience with chiwawawas A good friend had one and for no reason that fucker would attack me whenever I wasn't expecting it. Drew blood on several occasions; 'ankle biter' was completely accurate. I wish that had been the dog of someone I didn't like, that would have been a slam dunk for a $100,000 payday from a homeowner's policy

DreamWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Ugh. Bad experience with chiwawawas A good friend had one and for no reason that fucker would attack me whenever I wasn't expecting it. Drew blood on several occasions; 'ankle biter' was completely accurate. I wish that had been the dog of someone I didn't like, that would have been a slam dunk for a $100,000 payday from a homeowner's policy
I suppose it's all a crap-shoot, but they're not all bad. Of course, ours is the size of a small terrier, so...maybe that's why. Supposedly he's pure-bred, but who knows.

I don't think we'll get another dog when he passes, though. It wouldn't be fair to the dog or my mom who would basically be raising it and my daughter while my wife and I work. Plus, it really aggravates me when there's pee-spots on the carpet. Honestly, if he wasn't such an awesome dog in the past and currently with my baby girl, he'd be gone for that alone. But, I can't do that to him for all the love he's brought to our family.

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside

I would encourage you to get another dog but next time, get a DOG