General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

camelmix

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator
is this an insurrection that I'm hearing about?

394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN#31
Adopted noob: slicedoranges
Dr. Spock of the USS Excelsior

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

patondeez

i cant believe i got stuck rippin that sick ass gap in rod, i'm gonna have to dish out another 40k for a new skateboard

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

Quote:
Originally Posted by patondeez
i cant believe i got stuck rippin that sick ass gap in rod, i'm gonna have to dish out another 40k for a new skateboard

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

CyN1CaL
There was a hole here. It's gone now.

Borrowed 20k from dibble and got Elven Sword

Gotta go pay him back and then I can start saving to get some armor up in hurr.

briankeys

Quote:
hahahaha

camelmix

Quote:

Kamakaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator
1. Yes it is Kamakaze's fault that the clan split. Ask Basileus, Kaution, and BKs.
2. The only reason you were able to donate so much was because we gave you guys the money first. The weapon was not "yours" until EVERYONE that was participating had their weapon...and not everyone had theirs, therefore it wasn't yours to sell.
3. Kamakaze has had a history of being a greedy asshole. First was with the Dark Hose. He conveniantly forgot that I told him to give them to Haparo. Then it was with him and BKs. He demanded compensation for all the crafting materials he found for him. Then it was with the spear. You gave him the money and he took it all for himself totally disregarding the fact that the clan was still only level 0 and that the money could have been used to level up the clan and also give the next person enough money to upgrade.
4. The drama has been over, I have cut all my relations with Kamakaze in the game, and I don't feel like talking to him ever again.

EDIT: And your spear was 150k more than anyone else paid for theirs.

I was planning on having the [M] though...

Wow u guys are bitter. This is the whole reason i was planning on leaving anyway. You are way to uptight of a clan leader herel. The only reason krypt gave me his shit is because i am letting him play a char on my account so as compensation for me letting him play for free he gave me his stuff.
I love how u formulated the "list" of my history of "Greed". First off me not letting haparo get the dark hose was a complete accident, I honestly forgot that he needed it cuz it was like 5am when i went to bed and i just set up a shop and went to sleep. But u didn't believe me wheni told u that. And me DEMANDING money from BKs for ingredients?!?!?!
WTF is that shit about i gave him all my stuff for free. The one time i did take money from him he offered it to me cuz it was expensive stuff and i only asked for what the store pays for it. So i took all of 7.5K from him, which he offered. Not to mention i gave BKs 50K for ingredients for his 400K weapon (which he lost) which i never got compensation for, which is fine with me. But i have never demanded anything of BKs for ingredients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPyro
I won't bother typing out my own response to you Kryptonic, it's already been said. To further add to the list however, when confronted, Kakazame couldn't formulate an adequate response aside from insults. But I don't care, my hands are clean of you both and your inclusion in the game is no longer necessary for me.

I gave u adequetate response Bas but u don't even listen to me when i type so it pissed me off. I don't see why u were so pissed anyway about the "clan" not getting the weapon back seeing as how u left the "clan" anyway. Obviously u weren't that dedicated to the clan either.

Last edited by Kamakaze; 05-02-2004 at 11:17 PM..

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyN1CaL
Borrowed 20k from dibble and got Elven Sword

Gotta go pay him back and then I can start saving to get some armor up in hurr.

haha i borrowed 60k from him today too

CyN1CaL
There was a hole here. It's gone now.

Just some shots to keep things interesting:

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct

nice massage after a hard day of grinding.

these thing jsut spawned in the middle of the fungus feild

haha hes fucked.

me laughing at the dead guy.

camelmix

^ nice screen shot guys
cyn you got any of when we owned that douche bag who bothered 3o1

CaNaDiAn PyRo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakaze
believe me wheni told u that. And me DEMANDING money from BKs for ingredients?!?!?!
When I was collecting ingredients for BKs when he first hit the mainland, like several weeks ago, you told me that you better get compensation for some of the things you had. So I didn't take it from you and I let you decide what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakaze
I gave u adequetate response Bas but u don't even listen to me when i type so it pissed me off. I don't see why u were so pissed anyway about the "clan" not getting the weapon back seeing as how u left the "clan" anyway. Obviously u weren't that dedicated to the clan either.
Your responses were the same and easily refuted, but difficult to do so given the poor messaging system. You claimed that you'd played the most and your justification was more levels means you played longer. In this instance you're clearly wrong. You can't simply equate levels with increased playing time, although it is a significant indicator. However, given my situation at the time, I had played longer. Consider how many times I'd died, how many times I'd grouped and accomplished nothing, that you had your weapon longer, and the fact that you were one level above me and it's quite obvious you hadn't played more than me. The fact that you kept pushing this on me and the resorting to insults is a poor showing.

Secondly, you attempted to further rationalize the situation by tying how much money you made back to the situation. Discounting drops, you worked no harder than anyone else. It was expected that at the time Herellor, Kryptonic, myself, and you had our weapons that of the four, you and Kryptonic to have made the most. Because you had the weapons for longer, how could it have gone any other way? In order for this to justify your actions, Herellor and I both would have had to been given the same amount of time as you two to farm. Simply stating that you made more money isn't reason enough alone. At this point we can speculate to no end about how things could have happened, had Herellor and I had the weapons first, had this entire idea not been started, but at this point it's irrelevant.

This wasn't about dedication to the clan, it was about screwing over people you worked with. My reasons for leaving included many things, the dharma initiated by you among them. I don't care any more that you did it, it's done. But your attempts to justify it are pathetic.

Last edited by CaNaDiAn PyRo; 05-03-2004 at 12:33 AM..

dibble
WOOD SET

HAHA holy shit, those things are cool

did they have any magic attacks? were they fast? i wanna kite em

and gimme my money, both of you

edit: cyn1c lemme know next time you get a group like that together, i wanna play too, heh

Last edited by dibble; 05-03-2004 at 02:02 AM..

patondeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelmix
^ nice screen shot guys
cyn you got any of when we owned that douche bag who bothered 3o1

i'm pretty sure i started that

but he said 1v1 and then as soon as i shot him he was like

ELEMENT ELEMENT WHERE ARE YOU ELEMENT HELP ME ELEMENT ELEMENT ELEMENT

i will hunt him down when i have more than 30k armor and no dagger

what was his name? XxXxX(insert leet name)xXXxXXxx or something rad like that?

Last edited by patondeez; 05-03-2004 at 05:13 AM..

patondeez

ps - can we drop this drama shit? its obviously over and i have no clue what its about - but i dont want your silly shit to ruin my involvment with the clan

kthx