General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

McDeth

Actually, I think that is it quite funny, during that week of all those wardecs, we killed something like 40+ HACs, 100+ inties, 50+ AF's, a few command ships, and about 20 or so BS's during that period and lost something like 800 frigates and change.

Too bad BoB and the other ppl we wardeced will just shrug off the loss and b like "olo fuk goons, we have the BPO's anyways, they don't cost us anything. hell you guys are flying 5m ISK clones so like every time we pop one of your noobs you guys lose more ISK than god"

Fuck I hate BoB.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Malakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus
Any questions I may have had about how ASCN affords so many outposts are now answered.

We are not ASCN, we are Axiom Empire. Our alliances are allied, but NOT the same thing. We fund all of our own stuff (AXE as a whole), and both the outposts deployed in impass in the last few months were EOG's exclusively. All of EOG came together to make the mins and isk for the OP's ourselves.

As far as I understand it, our alliances goal is to create a real 0.0 'empire' in impass. Our corp focuses on cooperation and freedom rather than rules or corp fees. If we need to mine we all mine, if we need to fight we all fight. All of us who live in impass anyway (like 90% of the corp).
I guess someone high up in goonfleet pissed someone high up in ASCN/AXE and we wardecced the goons too, but we generally don't get involved in others wars. I personally have no quarrel with the goons, and as such have not gotten involved in the fighting. I would however follow an order to attack them.
If you come into our space without permission you will be met with resistance. Ganksquads don't do well in our space, and usually die or move on to greener pastures quickly.

Keep in mind I was offline for a month so I'm still catching up on whats going on. I missed Eve

Last edited by Malakai; 08-09-2006 at 01:58 AM..

-espionage-

come into our space and youll be greeted by BoB

Malakai

Why is no one ever in the genmay chan. There are obviously a bunch of us playing.

Randuin
I'm a attention whoring little turd that wanted a title really badly so here it is. I also like to m

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAquinas
They have two Motherships from the alliance tournies, is that what you're thinking of?

I'm sure they're probably close to a titan..the main barrier to them (or others, really) is the insane construction time for them....something like 3 months?

DigitalCommunist said they had two titans, he's also really really close to piloting one.

EDIT: And yea, BoB is pretty much camping every path from Placid to Syndicate

o7 Remedial will lead us to victory!

Last edited by Randuin; 08-09-2006 at 02:44 AM..

Daishi
daishi daishi bo baishi banana fana fo faishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai
Why is no one ever in the genmay chan. There are obviously a bunch of us playing.
There's a genmay channel? If I'd have known, I'd join

is it just 'genmay' or some such?

Munky73770

Did the channel get its pw removed? Because I was in it about a month ago and then all of a sudden it required a pw to gain access to it.

Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai
We are not ASCN, we are Axiom Empire. Our alliances are allied, but NOT the same thing. We fund all of our own stuff (AXE as a whole), and both the outposts deployed in impass in the last few months were EOG's exclusively. All of EOG came together to make the mins and isk for the OP's ourselves.

As far as I understand it, our alliances goal is to create a real 0.0 'empire' in impass. Our corp focuses on cooperation and freedom rather than rules or corp fees. If we need to mine we all mine, if we need to fight we all fight. All of us who live in impass anyway (like 90% of the corp).
I guess someone high up in goonfleet pissed someone high up in ASCN/AXE and we wardecced the goons too, but we generally don't get involved in others wars. I personally have no quarrel with the goons, and as such have not gotten involved in the fighting. I would however follow an order to attack them.
If you come into our space without permission you will be met with resistance. Ganksquads don't do well in our space, and usually die or move on to greener pastures quickly.

Keep in mind I was offline for a month so I'm still catching up on whats going on. I missed Eve

My mistake. I thought I had heard you say that you were in ASCN. You probably just said that you were down south somewhere and I made that connection. Either way, you guys are filthy rich.

-espionage-

im soooo close to flying hacs.. gonna get a zealot, except im about 120 million short

that, and were not allowed to use our spiffy ships for the boob campaign. not like id want to fly around in that thing with all these fuckers around anyways. i need to find some place where i can get rich with my main during this whole mess, and then just let our highly skilled communist "mercs" do the fighting...

Randuin
I'm a attention whoring little turd that wanted a title really badly so here it is. I also like to m

Meh I'm gonna pwn with my Dominix anyway

EDIT: O shi 15 dreads outside the TFC 98Q POS

Last edited by Randuin; 08-09-2006 at 12:38 PM..

Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randuin
Meh I'm gonna pwn with my Dominix anyway

EDIT: O shi 15 dreads outside the TFC 98Q POS

I guess bob finally moved their capital fleet up.

Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by -espionage-
im soooo close to flying hacs.. gonna get a zealot, except im about 120 million short

that, and were not allowed to use our spiffy ships for the boob campaign. not like id want to fly around in that thing with all these fuckers around anyways. i need to find some place where i can get rich with my main during this whole mess, and then just let our highly skilled communist "mercs" do the fighting...

I miss my zealot. I had one about a year ago, but while I was training for t2 lasers, I lost it in a mission (noob mistake). After that, I swore I'd never fly a hac again because of the ridiculous price. It was an amazing ship while it lasted though.

I love my killmail whoring jaguar - it's my favourite t2 ship atm - it's such a fun ship to fly. Out of the nearly 100 kills with the one ship (still haven't lost it, knock on wood), I have a 95%+ podding ratio.

Deji

i have no will power for sci fi at the moment, i just got a trial account.. any advice for a new player?

Lubonly

jsut got all set up , how do i get a trial accoutn doesnt an active player have to give me one. if so does anyone here mind helpin me out, my email address is eatschildren21@yahoo.com hook me up with the info. ill probly also be lookin for someoen to bother about stuff as i learn my stuff.

x3r0n
Seppukakke?

someone post a sweet pvp video