General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Forum & Network
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
OddFactor
I love the smell of freshly fucked poon.
 
OddFactor's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiehax View Post
I loved the . Without a doubt. Let's not get this confused

We need to hang out when I move to the west coast.
__________________
._--_|\
/ Eugene
\_.--._/
.......v
Do ut des.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:16 PM OddFactor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#211  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Arseface
 
Arseface's Avatar
 
Sometimes, I like the random retardation of the main forum

I agree with electric!sheep's proposal for a second main forum, where moderation is more strict and quality / content is encouraged. But leave the current genmay as is.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:17 PM Arseface is offline  
Reply With Quote
#212  

TheJackal
 
TheJackal's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiehax View Post
The network forums are useless. Why the hell are you trying to supplement Genmay?

You know what?

We were able to discuss these things in a civilized manner before Sanjay let open the flood gates to registration and didn't work on the existing community. If you keep watering a plant you are obviously going to drown the fucking thing and that's what happened. Morons kept being let in who had no idea how genmay worked. It pissed off the old people and pissed of the new people because nobody knew how to react to it. Even if the new people tried to find a sense of the old genmay, THEY COULDN'T!! Why in the hell did you get rid of the vault?

The Store?!?!?! Thanks for murdering that one. You could never give us a straight answer. It was always, maybe by the end of the week...and then 2 weeks...and then soon....then we were back to the end of the week. 6 MONTHS LATER people started to lose interest. 1 YEAR LATER by the time the store was here you jacked the prices so high that even the people who cared about the store now felt like they were getting screwed by the basic, affordable place that genmay was. That was the community base.

How about you guys unite your moderators and turn the exisiting place better instead of adding all of this cumbersome new shit that we aren't going to care about anyway. It's that fucking simple. Icw@ter doesn't even give reasons 90% of the time he bans, Sarah thinks this is her fucking 2nd job and you wonder why people are pissed off?

The administration allowed Sleeman to die because some crazy moody bitch played games with him and wouldn't listen to him. Stop kissing the slut after you get fucked by her, it makes you look like idiots. In the end Sleeman was posting so much to get any admin attention and you still looked the other way. In fact, you just decided to ban him instead.

Not like you will listen to this anyway, but I'm fed up with the jackassery that ensues around here. Between W_a_W thinking I stalk him on this place and DigitalMocking having a fucking period everytime I ban someone from games forum BECAUSE KLYPR DIDN'T ALWAYS HAVE SMOD POWERS is absolutely retarded.

Stop and get back on track. ASAP At this rate, I have a feeling the big meet will be a giant failure.

PS

If you look at the mod logs Sanjay, DC raped all the thread titles last night.

Most of the time I don't like you, but I agree with you. "The store will be back in a few weeks." The vault ... and then add stupid network forum shit. Last night was fun, though. Not sure what else to say. Vault = check, store = check. I don't know about the new forums. Never been there. LOLOL

Edit: Yay, the vault is back! Ok, disregard my post. ++
__________________
"One thought opens a thousand eyes. One sun brings a thousand dawns."
♪♫♥☺♥♪♫
Old 05-12-2007, 01:17 PM TheJackal is offline  
Reply With Quote
#213  

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
way to be a douche. You and a few other mods were talking to me over aim and were enjoying/supporting the . In fact, most of the members enjoyed the too (which is what ultimately matters).

Honestly, is more enjoyable when it's not mod-orchestrated .
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-12-2007, 01:20 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
Reply With Quote
#214  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiehax View Post
I loved the . Without a doubt. Let's not get this confused
well good! lol
I really think we should bring those kinda back (ala the flying FatBurger heads.. etc)
Old 05-12-2007, 01:23 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#215  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
Honestly, is more enjoyable when it's not mod-orchestrated .

i disagree. Prior mentioned flying FatBurger heads is a perfect example. there are certain things the users cannot do. I have been involved with user created and mod created . (yea no shit hey? :P) I think they both have their value to overall entertainment to the forums.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:25 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#216  

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!
 
apextual's Avatar
 
i remember when genmay had a nipple at the bottom of the screen
__________________
shabubu: apextual is the baddest bitch on the lollernets.
sanjay: CrowdGather has lawyers. Apextual works for us pro-boner.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:25 PM apextual is offline  
Reply With Quote
#217  

The Farm
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
i remember when genmay had a nipple at the bottom of the screen

jamesey2
__________________
[QUOTE=wilse]humans bleed red for the sole purpose of expressing their love for redman[/QUOTE]
Old 05-12-2007, 01:29 PM The Farm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#218  

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
i disagree. Prior mentioned flying FatBurger heads is a perfect example. there are certain things the users cannot do. I have been involved with user created and mod created . (yea no shit hey? :P) I think they both have their value to overall entertainment to the forums.

Adding crazy shit once in awhile is different from thread rapes and stuff.
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-12-2007, 01:46 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
Reply With Quote
#219  

Bill Brasky
He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident
 
Bill Brasky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
way to be a douche. You and a few other mods were talking to me over aim and were enjoying/supporting the . In fact, most of the members enjoyed the too (which is what ultimately matters).

i didn't enjoy it. in fact, i honestly thought it was pretty fucking retarded.

that's not . that's not funny.

funny is what's been lacking for quite a while.
__________________
Nikon DSLR Club: D70

I'm a Son of a Bitch and you fucking love me for it.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:49 PM Bill Brasky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#220  

DarrPara
I do not masturbate to goatse
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
i didn't enjoy it. in fact, i honestly thought it was pretty fucking retarded.

that's not . that's not funny.

funny is what's been lacking for quite a while.


Shut up you fucking wet blanket. The only thing that was wrong with it was that it went on for too long. 1 Hour would have been sufficient.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:09 PM DarrPara is offline  
Reply With Quote
#221  

Bill Brasky
He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident
 
Bill Brasky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrPara View Post
Shut up you fucking wet blanket. The only thing that was wrong with it was that it went on for too long. 1 Hour would have been sufficient.

__________________
Nikon DSLR Club: D70

I'm a Son of a Bitch and you fucking love me for it.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:10 PM Bill Brasky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#222  

mathlete
I'm the cheapest person on this planet, maybe the universe.
 
mathlete's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arseface View Post
Sometimes, I like the random retardation of the main forum

I agree with electric!sheep's proposal for a second main forum, where moderation is more strict and quality / content is encouraged. But leave the current genmay as is.

I'm not convinced it will work. The normal main forum will turn into the KC basically.
__________________
"Sex and physics are a lot alike; they both give practical results but that's not why we do them."
Richard Feynman - physicist, bongo drummer

4/7/2009 mathlete became Dr. mathlete
Old 05-12-2007, 04:56 PM mathlete is offline  
Reply With Quote
#223  

sanjay
 
sanjay's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
I'm not convinced it will work. The normal main forum will turn into the KC basically.

i agree with this which is why I would rather clean up the main forum and have the tardz go to the KC
Old 05-12-2007, 05:15 PM sanjay is offline  
Reply With Quote
#224  

joe nathan
joe nathan doesn't ask for dick. joe nathan tells you the way it is, or else.
 
joe nathan's Avatar
 
yeah, well, little do you jerks know that the KC is far better managed than the main forum.
__________________
fuck, it's not my fault, he threw nacho cheese on me.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:15 PM joe nathan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#225  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.