General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Electrikfuzz050

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildre View Post
I suspended my account almost a year ago now. Baby's due within the next 2 and a half weeks ... unlikely I'll be back any time soon

See you in cata!1!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Bill

What is the expected gold inflation? What are most raiders sitting on these days?

Cuntzilla
[M] Kittah
I love Jesus <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
What is the expected gold inflation? What are most raiders sitting on these days?

I left 4 months ago with 94k on my main 77K on my bank alt and about 150k spread across 8 other chars.

For about 4 months farming strath was so lucrative. I could make 1.5-5k a night. Best night was 18K. I had 3 orbs of deception drop @ 3.5k each.

Reverend Sin
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven01 View Post
That's going to be great when I get my hunter to 85 and go solo some old world dungeons.

:facepalm: You could do that at 70, or 80... I was soloing Hellfire Pen's dungeons at 70 with my hunter...

Unless you mean Raid Dungeons, and even then it wasn't hard to solo ZG with a DK at 80. Even without great gear.
"I'm Irish Wahoo! What does it mean? Ahhh! It means I'm not fuckin' English, that's what it means!"

Last edited by Reverend Sin; 09-16-2010 at 10:31 PM..

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Jumped on the PTR with my warrior and I am seriously fucking stoked about this expansion now. Hell, PATCH day is going to be epic.

Nobody in our guild needs loot on the first 11 bosses in ICC25 so I'll be grabbing myself some one handers for sure.

Reverend Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Jumped on the PTR with my warrior and I am seriously fucking stoked about this expansion now. Hell, PATCH day is going to be epic.

Nobody in our guild needs loot on the first 11 bosses in ICC25 so I'll be grabbing myself some one handers for sure.

You're still going to be terrible.
"I'm Irish Wahoo! What does it mean? Ahhh! It means I'm not fuckin' English, that's what it means!"

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Sin View Post
You're still going to be terrible.

Terrible? I get and to a certain extent maybe even understand "stupid" or "mis informed" or "retarded" but I don't know where you're getting this notion that I'm bad at the game.

I've never once partied with or raided with one of you fucks so you really have no basis for a statement like this.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Ugh.. You might actually be right... SMF and black icicle/the trash fist weapon out of one of those icc dungeons = like 4k single target.

Scatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M] Kittah View Post
I left 4 months ago with 94k on my main 77K on my bank alt and about 150k spread across 8 other chars.

For about 4 months farming strath was so lucrative. I could make 1.5-5k a night. Best night was 18K. I had 3 orbs of deception drop @ 3.5k each.
Farming strath, eh? Didn't know it was worth it.

"I'm gonna be rich and famous one day when I invent
a device that can be used to stab someone in the
face over the Internet."

raven01

Quote:
:facepalm: You could do that at 70, or 80... I was soloing Hellfire Pen's dungeons at 70 with my hunter...

Unless you mean Raid Dungeons, and even then it wasn't hard to solo ZG with a DK at 80. Even without great gear.

Who wasn't farming old dungeons at 70 or 80? Point is it will be a hell of a lot easier with the ungodly amount of HP we'll have at 85, not to mention how good our other stats will be.

Reverend Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven01 View Post
Who wasn't farming old dungeons at 70 or 80? Point is it will be a hell of a lot easier with the ungodly amount of HP we'll have at 85, not to mention how good our other stats will be.

That's like saying it'll be easy to farm the dungeons with the kill command. A mage with 100k HP? You could probably farm AQ40 by yourself with that much HP. (Except there probably will be no AQ40 in cata)

raven01

Quote:
That's like saying it'll be easy to farm the dungeons with the kill command. A mage with 100k HP? You could probably farm AQ40 by yourself with that much HP. (Except there probably will be no AQ40 in cata)

ok

Since I'm more of a casual player I was just commenting on the fact that at 85 I'll be able to go to some of the old school dungeons that I didn't get to see and the stat boost we'll get compared to the last two xpacks will make it quite a bit more easier. Not sure wtf the kill command comment has to do with anything but ok.

xtaC

Yarr ..... it be Pirate Day tommorrow!

Electrikfuzz050

Worgen get plainsrunning

xtaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Worgen get plainsrunning

Ooooohhh .... the Taurens are gonna be pissed ....