General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
who gives a shit what the average brain dead moron thinks or says

i can list just as many brain dead conversations i overheard college aged leftists having

the bottom line 99% of the population is pants on head retarded and should be told what to do and how to do it by a benevolent dictator

I wish the average brain dead moron wasn't so brain dead or moronic.

If we don't solve our surplus stupid problem sometime soon, there isn't going to be a USA for very much longer.

The we are headed for idiocracy.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

If we don't solve our surplus stupid problem sometime soon, there isn't going to be a USA for very much longer.

good point. So keep the union and inner city folk from voting. You know, the guys that vote straight blue ticket.

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

uhg

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You mean the democrat super majority for the last 2 years of the bush presidency and the first two years of the obama presidency didn't get everything they wanted blocked by the republican super minority?

But Obama keeps telling us it is fact.

Have you heard about the Filibuster?

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/03/02...f-filibusters/

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
who gives a shit if they're criticizing him or disliking him or distrustful of him

who give a shit if their reasons are wrong or unfounded

this is america they're free to do that, it's not a statist shithole where you can't criticize the government like soviet union

and besides, no religious man should be allowed to be elected to become president period

I care because it's pathetic. Talk about the legislation he is (or is not) passing. Something reasonable. Something real.

A typical tea party/conservative blue collar moron not only votes against his own interests but views politics like a sporting event. There's the home team and the terrorists/liberals/blacks that are trying to take over this promise land. While it's funny how much BS they can squeeze from a stone SOMEONE has to call them out on it on a regular basis. Retarded ideas are contagious - this is a reminder for people not to get caught up in the petty nonsense.

[H]ard|On

Quote:

qft

Maybe there's a way out... We can sell the south to China...

pyramid

Quote:
good point. So keep the union and inner city folk from voting. You know, the guys that vote straight blue ticket.

You joke but fucking Rick Perry thinks we should go back to having senators appointed by governors instead of directly elected by their constituents.

TheMorlock

Quote:
You joke but fucking Rick Perry thinks we should go back to having senators appointed by governors instead of directly elected by their constituents.

I think that we should go back to having the state appointing senators. The House of representatives is supposed to be the voice of the people. Senate is supposed to be the guys appointed because they are more than a pretty face and a good ad campaign.

[H]ard|On

Quote:

Right, burn them alive and deny them the right to vote... You forgot to mention the gays.

Here's the abridged version:

1) Bush lowered taxes
2) Then increased spending by 6.5 billion per month
3) Oh shit we're broke

And still idiots are talking about unions... Or 'inner city folk' - you really take the cake with that one.

Why take the republican bait if you have half a brain? It's a bunch of diversions - oh teachers, oh unions, oh those teen pregnancy centers... a smokescreen of stupidity while huge coorporations get to avoid taxes.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Have you heard about the Filibuster?

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/03/02...f-filibusters/

Yeah that filibuster really stopped the We Have to Vote For It Before We Know Whats In It health care bill.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Right, burn them alive and deny them the right to vote... You forgot to mention the gays.

Here's the abridged version:

1) Bush lowered taxes
2) Then increased spending by 6.5 billion per month
3) Oh shit we're broke

And still idiots are talking about unions... Or 'inner city folk' - you really take the cake with that one.

Why take the republican bait if you have half a brain? It's a bunch of diversions - oh teachers, oh unions, oh those teen pregnancy centers... a smokescreen of stupidity while huge coorporations get to avoid taxes.

at the rate Obama and co are printing and spending money it will rack up to 14 trillion in spending if Obama gets reelected and still keeps the blank check

Avoiod taxes? Like GE? Whose top dog Obama selected for the job creation initiative?
The GE that just moved en mass to china and is going to help put boeing out of business?

dont be more of a moron than you have to be.

pyramid

Quote:
Yeah that filibuster really stopped the We Have to Vote For It Before We Know Whats In It health care bill.

They debated that shit for like a year. If they didn't know what was in the bill when they voted for it, they never will.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
at the rate Obama and co are printing and spending money it will rack up to 14 trillion in spending if Obama gets reelected and still keeps the blank check

Avoiod taxes? Like GE? Whose top dog Obama selected for the job creation initiative?
The GE that just moved en mass to china and is going to help put boeing out of business?

dont be more of a moron than you have to be.

Like I said he's a closet republican. It would help if the bible thumpers got serious for a second and mentioned any of that..

My point was - why piss into your own paint if you want to draw a picture? Low brow racism does NOT help anything, just makes those throwing it around look bad.... silly.. Far less credible. I do not approve of everything Obama does, but it's harder to pay attention to real issues with all the tea party clowns doing a birth certificate/muslim book sideshow.

TheMorlock

Quote:
They debated that shit for like a year. If they didn't know what was in the bill when they voted for it, they never will.

sorry chum, the completed bill was dumped last day of the week and Obama went on vacay for the weekend insisting that the bill be voted on within 10 hours.

Quit acting like an apple fag version democrat shill.

No one is buying that shit anymore except for people that think only the other guy qualifies for the cast of Idiocracy.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

itt: simplistic political views, with an underlying belief that a president really has THAT much influence over the how the US economy performs, regardless if he's bush, obama, or satan himself