General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

InsanezX2

+ YouTube Video

BORKED

ScHpAnKy
The only place you can get milk in a bag.

DTM cars

This tone is what I based mine off of:
+ YouTube Video

Colonel Sanders

Meh, I never heard a 4cyl that sounded good to me, sorry I mean you can tell the ones that are really tough because they rev to 9000+ but imo they just never have the right tone or character to them. Mainly the pure exhaust note. They do sound kind of cool from inside the car when they are really winding out and you're hearing more of the actual motor noise rather than exhaust. That M3 sounded good until it went by the camera.

ScHpAnKy
The only place you can get milk in a bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Sanders View Post
Meh, I never heard a 4cyl that sounded good to me, sorry I mean you can tell the ones that are really tough because they rev to 9000+ but imo they just never have the right tone or character to them. Mainly the pure exhaust note. They do sound kind of cool from inside the car when they are really winding out and you're hearing more of the actual motor noise rather than exhaust. That M3 sounded good until it went by the camera.

Fair enough, it's just my preference that I like the sound of the dtm 4cyl's that as you said rev to the sky, but I'm quite partial to force fed V8's and N/A straight-6's too -

+ YouTube Video

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:

I need to get mine recorded along a barrier on the freeway...

Sounds like the skies of ww2

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Eisen is a little high pitched and raspy, so are most M3 exhausts imo but i agree it does suit the car in a weird way. Still i prefer my throaty Remus and ITG CAI

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:

where are the vids of american pussroddery to back this claim up

its a shame these guys went under

+ YouTube Video

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

want to bite the ass

+ YouTube Video

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

+ YouTube Video