General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
As I said, you dont know a fucking thing about the subject.

What you say and what's true don't seem to coincide very often.

Regardless, even if I knew nothing you'd still need to provide proof of your claims. This marks the second time I've told you that. Should learn to read, boy.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
What you say and what's true don't seem to coincide very often.

Regardless, even if I knew nothing you'd still need to provide proof of your claims. This marks the second time I've told you that. Should learn to read, boy.

The color of the sky in your world must be orange

How is that 5 c global temp rise working out for you?

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
I almost did that

What troubles me about the current state of climate science is that it seems like no matter what the new data is, they look for a way to make it fit with the current model, rather than revising the model to fit the data. That's not how science is supposed to work. That coupled with the absolute refusal to even consider other models starts to sound a lot like religion.

needed to be quoted again

TheMorlock

Quote:
Let's ignore climate change for a second.

Suppose the economy is suffering and the government decides to inject some money by, say, lowering taxes. If it takes 9 months for the economy to rebuild itself, can you then say what the government did had no effect?

Time lags, in and of themselves, are not evidence that there is no relationship between two things.

Oh I missed this one.

Nice failure.

If the economy starts surging and 5 years after the surge the government injects money into the economy to save it and the economy keeps on the same curve as it did before of course the injection of money causes the surge that started 5 years ago.

what a fucking idiot

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
actually cloud cover at different latitudes greatly modifies the impact solar radiation has. It can cause more % to be reflected but also cause more energy once captured to be maintained.

Lower latitudes have more cloud cover. But increase in cloud cover beyond a certain point has no further effect. cloud cover changes at higher latitudes have a large effect.

Now back to co2, not only does the co2 take 800 years after the warming starts to significantly increase it KEEPS on increasing for hundreds of years After the globe starts cooling down again.

But but But science according to Al Gore says thats InconCievieblE

Quote:

While there is less cloud in the south pole, your assertion about there always being more clouds at higher latitudes is, in fact, wrong. There is, at best, a marginal difference in cloud cover across most earth's terrestrial area.

So the artic and antartic has as much cloud cover on average than the equator.( you do know that latitude is measured from the equator and not antartica and Higher latitude is + and - from the equator.

Want me to quote more of your retard posts?

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-18-2008 at 10:30 PM..

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Oh I missed this one.

Nice failure.

In what way does that example not show that time lags occur and don't disprove cause?

Quote:
If the economy starts surging and 5 years after the surge the government injects money into the economy to save it and the economy keeps on the same curve as it did before of course the injection of money causes the surge that started 5 years ago.

what a fucking idiot
Did I suggest anywhere that that would be a logical conclusion? No, I didn't.

Of course you still can't rule out that the government's action might have added to the problem.

Gonna need some bigger straws, boy.

Free_Willy

Quote:
the difference between you and free willy is he makes you look sane and you make him *seem intelligent.

*Appear. Case closed.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
So the artic and antartic has as much cloud cover on average than the equator.

Want me to quote more of your retard posts?

So I wrote higher instead of lower, sue me - it was pretty clear what I meant. Since you seem to have missed the part where I said southern latitudes were the exception, that would make us even.

I'd also like to direct your attention to:

Not to mention that cloud cover doesn't matter because it was accounted for in the solar radiation data anyway.

Last edited by Fuckyouformakingmeregister; 04-18-2008 at 10:38 PM..

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
*Appear. Case closed.
your input has been noted and LoL has occured
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/seem

Free_Willy

Quote:
your input has been noted and LoL has occured
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/seem

Your lack of intelligence and general patheticn condition has been noted, but pity has not occured.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Your lack of intelligence and general patheticn condition has been noted, but pity has not occured.

quoted for posterity

Free_Willy

Quote:
quoted for posterity

You really got me there We all type like champs on laptops.

TheMorlock

Quote:
You really got me there We all type like champs on laptops.

you have been using a variation of that excuse for a few days now.

Me? I just admit I cant spell to save my life. dont you have a stop the aliens from killing ron paul rally to go to?

I am busy right now with a different idiot and cant fit you into my schedule at the moment.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Not to mention that cloud cover doesn't matter because it was accounted for in the solar radiation data anyway.

no it was not you fucking moron. As I mentioned they found out recently that cloud cover effects extend far beyond the visible cloud and has NOT been accounted for in the junk science you get spoonfed

As I keep stating you dont have a Fucking Clue about the subject. You keep making Major errors and claim they are simple typos when the body of your post shows you are a fucking retard

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-19-2008 at 12:24 AM..

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
no it was not you fucking moron. As I mentioned they found out recently that cloud cover effects extend far beyond the visible cloud and has NOT been accounted for in the junk science you get spoonfed

As I keep stating you dont have a Fucking Clue about the subject. You keep making Major errors and claim they are simple typos when the body of your post shows you are a fucking retard

Supposing it wasn't, account for the lack of significant difference between cloud covers at different altitudes - as per the graph i just posted and as per the graph I posted previously (the one you didn't address, remember?).

Unless recently is 2 months ago, then cloud cover WAS accounted for. Check the god damn IPCC source I posted originally and note the date. If you really want to come back and say "it was recently discovered blah blah blah" provide a link or shove it.

You keep ignoring valid points and grasping onto obvious typos as your proof that there's no global warming.