General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

CoRPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by threefingeredguy View Post
You guys don't follow Diablo 3 very closely, do you? Blizzard stated that there WILL be a necromancer. The witch doctor is similar but his skills are more situated towards healing and party play.

I'm not saying your wrong, but if they would have announced the necromancer it would be on their website under classes for sure. I think I remember seeing the dev panel q+a and hearing that they didn't make the witch doctor to replace the necro. I don't interpret that as 'There will be a necro'.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

gybekaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir tex View Post
"carebear" implies that someone who has no skill complains about something, usually PvP. And no, the mad dash for something on the ground was NOT fun, it was obnoxious.

and i used carebear there to imply "oh hay lets all hold hands and get our own loot drops so we don't have to compete for it tehehe".

you seem like the typical player that wants everything handed to him. really stick to single player console games where you get a new item at a set time so you don't have to compete with anyone. players(whiners) like you are the bane of people that want to actually play the game.

and honestly the new loot system really isn't that much of a change to the old one but i hate the idea that they're catering to the type of player you are.

littleho

Quote:
Originally Posted by gybekaj View Post
and i used carebear there to imply "oh hay lets all hold hands and get our own loot drops so we don't have to compete for it tehehe".

you seem like the typical player that wants everything handed to him. really stick to single player console games where you get a new item at a set time so you don't have to compete with anyone. players(whiners) like you are the bane of people that want to actually play the game.

and honestly the new loot system really isn't that much of a change to the old one but i hate the idea that they're catering to the type of player you are.

just because he doesnt like to play the aggressive way you do doesnt mean he isnt fit for multiplayer. there are tons of people out there who only want to just fuck shit up in dungeons and get loots.

then fags (like you presumably) go in the server and try to fuck up everyones game by looking for them to kill.

gybekaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleho View Post
just because he doesnt like to play the aggressive way you do doesnt mean he isnt fit for multiplayer. there are tons of people out there who only want to just fuck shit up in dungeons and get loots.

then fags (like you presumably) go in the server and try to fuck up everyones game by looking for them to kill.

nah i never pk'd people or am overly aggressive. when i to baal runs or cow runs i sit back and kill mobs for exp. i don't even get bent out of shape when i don't get the drops. i laugh it off and just wait till i do.

littleho

Quote:
nah i never pk'd people or am overly aggressive. when i to baal runs or cow runs i sit back and kill mobs for exp. i don't even get bent out of shape when i don't get the drops. i laugh it off and just wait till i do.

oh sorry, i mustve misread what you guys were talking about.

but i still hate pkers

Coqui

The ability to exchange your rare items from one character to another without depending on someone to keep an open game for you.

sir tex

Quote:

Ahhh, the good gybekaj is a psychologist now! Any other professions you'd like to pull out of your ass while you're at it? Even if you somehow managed to pull your head out of your ass for 5 minutes, you still couldn't psychoanalyze your way out of an autistic tin can. But please, go ahead and continue to embarrass yourself in this thread with more psychobabble , and pretend that an incompetent ethug such as yourself knows more about me than I do.

Last edited by sir tex; 07-08-2008 at 01:31 PM..

masamune

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehark View Post
This idea is retarded. Click an item and have someone wander from off-screen into the bowels of hell just aching to buy your shit?

Then how about you give your mercenary some stuff to sell, he goes and sells it, and comes back with the gold?

Jari -
BYE BYE FUCKTARD

Multiple builds for each class in D3. If I want to make a spell casting druid or a werebear, it won't be anywhere as good as a werewolf druid. Make every skill tree viable.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by masamune View Post

Then how about you give your mercenary some stuff to sell, he goes and sells it, and comes back with the gold?

how about just a bigger inventory and more than one town? yeah, problem solved.

i didn't mind having to go back to town to sell shit every so often, i mean, its easy enough to have town portal scrolls..

Xarathatin
good bye, halcyon days

Quote:
part of the fun is getting the items befor someone else. or not getting that item to only get it later.

I know I'm late to reply to this, but:

This is not an MMO. If it was, then and only then could I see this being a viable loot option.

Malne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari - View Post
Multiple builds for each class in D3. If I want to make a spell casting druid or a werebear, it won't be anywhere as good as a werewolf druid. Make every skill tree viable.

The only times my summoning shockbear that I built off of one of the links posted here has died was having fire enchanted monsters pop right next to me in full nm baal runs, and if I had pumped the 80-100 stat points I have lying around into vita ala the hardcore build's suggestion, that wouldn't have happened either. Grizzly + might merc + heart of wolverine + 10 sec stun on anything but act bosses = rape.