Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post
Fuck that tire.

And a second, fuck that tire.

I haven't had the Cayman on the track since I put the PS4s on it, but it's made the car drive like shit as a daily. The tire tramlines like crazy. Sucks dick in heavy rain. It may stick when it's dry and the surface is nice, but so did my P-Zeros before. I'll never buy them again! Whatever I may have picked up in dry performance with the PS4s, I've lost whenever the weather is at all inclimate or the road surface is bad (heaven forbid it's both, I feel like I'm driving with a hair-trigger). Oh, and they are loud and hard, so the car generally rides worse, too. And I've played with my tire pressures, and while it helps some, it's not enough.

Maybe I'll get out to the track soon so I can roast through these pieces of shit and try something new. Or, maybe I'll find out what they're really meant for if they grip better than the P-Zeros out there. But, either way I'm going back to P-Zeros or trying the Goodyear Eagles F1 Asyms next (had their predecessor on the RX-8 and liked it). Pity the Dunlops aren't available in my size, I've heard good things.

wow, so what do you think of that tire?

My experience is obviously not as dramatic as yours, but I will definitely admit I've had some crazy tramlining on occasion startling in its suddenness. In fact, there's a spot on the highway that I drive almost every day that I consciously avoid for that reason

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

new vapp

a type I haven't had before, LiPo battery. Extremely high powered, very responsive. I had the guy laser etch some HR Giger art onto it. Am going to have pal who does wraps put some clearbra on it tonight. I will eventually drop it and ruin it otherwise

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

You still vape.

We get it.
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

DreamWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
wow, so what do you think of that tire?

My experience is obviously not as dramatic as yours, but I will definitely admit I've had some crazy tramlining on occasion startling in its suddenness. In fact, there's a spot on the highway that I drive almost every day that I consciously avoid for that reason
I dunno, if it's dry and a good road, I guess they're great. But, I've had more feelings of the car tugging over bumps or in puddles than ever and I dislike it. Maybe the shop did a piss-poor job balancing them?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

vape mail

reup on ejizz, Velvet Cloud Strawb Gwab, no nicotine

Modfather 30mm RDA, unique because it has a neutral center post. On most other atomizers you just have positive and negative, it can be difficult to use complex, fancy coils because resistance of two complex (low resistance) coils goes very very low, puts you into dangerous territory. With a neutral post, resistance of the two coils is additive , so you can safely run huge, complex coils. Maaaaaasssive clouds, and relative safety.

I have two "clapton" coils installed, 1.24Ω when run in series. In parallel, resistance would be .31Ω, they would go thermonuclear almost instantaneously, torch the cotton wick, put too much strain on the battery, I'd probably blow myself up.

build mat was thrown in by the manufacturer as consolation, guy lagged ass getting it shipped out, guessing sales are slow, probably not watching his email

DreamWarrior

Got tired of my 30" electric smoker's inability to control temps and wild swings and constantly having to babysit it. But, it hooked me on smoking some food, so I upgraded to this pellet smoker. It just came today. A bad pic of it in a temporary location on my deck.

edit: guess I should go take that blue painters tape off the logo, lol....

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Damn that's pricey playa

Typhoon43

Nice pickup DW. Those things are fantastic. I'm on a shopping freeze since my house got drilled by Lightning and fried 4 of my TV's, all of my receivers, and all of my Rokus. Garage Door is toast too. Insurance company is being ...well... just like you'd expect. Already been almost 2 weeks and no check for me yet. Bitches.

DreamWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Damn that's pricey playa
Well, everything I read said that most people that get serious about smoking end up buying something in this league, so it's probably less than buying three or four different ones until I'm "happy". I figure I start with the "best" and save myself the doubt and need to try something else. If this doesn't do it for me, I'll just have to get an offset and learn to do it myself, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Nice pickup DW. Those things are fantastic. I'm on a shopping freeze since my house got drilled by Lightning and fried 4 of my TV's, all of my receivers, and all of my Rokus. Garage Door is toast too. Insurance company is being ...well... just like you'd expect. Already been almost 2 weeks and no check for me yet. Bitches.
Thanks. I'm smoking some Boston butt this weekend and going all out-- smoked the peppers and am now dehydrating them in my oven (goddamn it's taking forever) to grind and make the chili powder for the rub. Made the BBQ suace last night. I hope my BBQ guests like it all, we'll see. At least I'll feel good knowing I put a ton of effort in, lol.

As for the insurance shit -- that BLOWS! I had a lightning strike at my place a while back that found its way to ground through a pipe in my well and the whole thing had to get dug up and replaced. My deductible was too high to bother submitting a claim, so I didn't bother. But, the amount I've saved from having a better policy over the years probably got chewed up by it. Oh well, live and learn. Hopefully your policy will pay out and your insurer doesn't drop you or raise your rates enough to make you wish they did.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

lol

buying a house

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

went to the range to test compliance kit on my AR15. zero is good at 100y, hit that little 6" steel plate 3x in a row, standing, not too shabby. just put one mag through it and I was done, then shot the CZ a bit.

Buddy sold me a manual trickler he no longer needs. I bought some powder and primers.

He also sold me his old, unwanted Hornady Lock n Load Auto Charge powder trickler, $250ish new(?) They are notorious for being inaccurate - - but they are still usable because they are consistently inaccurate. Just need to double check the weight of the dump on another scale, trickle in the rest, then drop it into the primed case.

This is my pals Prometheus powder trickler... $3-4 grand. And even at 3k you don't own it... the guy who builds them leases them out to people, I believe it's something about protecting the software or the tech it uses? idk. Difference here is that you just dial in the amount of powder you desire, and it delivers. Saves time by eliminating some steps...

Another case of Prime 6.5 Creedmoor... Hope this will be the last one I need to buy, too expensive to pay Califagia sales tax, FFL storage fee every time. It is still cheaper than big box retail, however.

Housemate gifted me a box of this water, it's good, he says he only drinks this water, never tap or filtered or anything. I'm pro at FLUSHING money DIRECT down the shitter but not high level enough to spend five dollars a day on water

Typhoon43

A new windshield...
Driving to work today. No vehicles within 1/4 mile in front of me. Out of nowhere I just heard this *THWACK!", and there it was...
Some pissed off pigeon probably dropped a rock from 1500 feet or some shit

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

brownells had a promo on Hornady stuff, saved a few bucks under retail, plus I used a $20 off $200 + free shipping coupon

500 147gr Hornady ELD Match 6.5 creedmoor bullets
sizing die
seating die

Lyman Case Prep Xpress, $103 shipped with eBay coupon

Chinee fans for my Chinee aluminum radiator, I spent about four hours putting it in last night.
Can see at the top left corner my Home Depot ghetto rigged burp valve... In hindsight I definitely should have ordered the off the shelf product.

gtfo

Took out the AC condenser. I don't have a compressor, I don't think I'll ever want to go to the considerable effort of adding AC back in anyway. I fucked up by not removing the two hardlines to the right and left of the condenser, they are just dangling now. In order to extract them without removing the radiator, I will need to hacksaw them.

aoeoae

old harness is fraying on some of the webbing, besides this one is much better