General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangarooMolester View Post
I never liked the AK. I always loved the Famas for my main douchebag kit and M4A1/Scar for general assault.

F2000 will always be a hopeless POS.

M16A4 is probably my favorite burst-fire gun, followed closely by the Famas.

I used the F2000 to get the 500 kills title, but that's probably it for that gun. Same for the FAL.

A silenced Scar is probably my favorite gun in the entire game. Despite the low ammo count, it has the best iron sight of any gun in the game, and is plenty powerful.

I love the AK as well, but I don't get to use it all that much because I prestige regularly. I'm almost to my 10th prestige though, so when that's done I'll probably use it quite a bit.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:45 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1861  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Artesial
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadd View Post
i heard COD:MW2's multi-player isn't as good as COD:MW1, i haven't tried it but what are your thoughts?

Well almost all COD4 player migrated to MW2 so you tell me.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:48 AM Artesial is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1862  

Xpiotos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
M16A4 is probably my favorite burst-fire gun, followed closely by the Famas.

I used the F2000 to get the 500 kills title, but that's probably it for that gun. Same for the FAL.

A silenced Scar is probably my favorite gun in the entire game. Despite the low ammo count, it has the best iron sight of any gun in the game, and is plenty powerful.

I love the AK as well, but I don't get to use it all that much because I prestige regularly. I'm almost to my 10th prestige though, so when that's done I'll probably use it quite a bit.

Jesus, it's like you read my mind... word for word... insane...
__________________
9a08cc6b2576f86ae05cfe277ab7235c [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:12 AM Xpiotos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1863  

gr1fter
 
No love for the TAR-21. it has awesome iron sights and its basically a scar with more ammo and faster reload. Plus the sound of it is awesome.
__________________
"Dominant male monkey mother fucker! " - Dazed and Confused

"the last time he had a piece of ass was when his finger slipped through the toilet paper" - AlonzoOdantis
Old 10-04-2010, 01:54 PM gr1fter is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1864  

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.
 
growler's Avatar
 
I pretty much only use the famas with red dot unless it's rust or scrapyard then I use the mini uzi
__________________
<----popnfresh
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/assholecrew974.jpg
Old 10-04-2010, 02:26 PM growler is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1865  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
I pretty much only use the famas with red dot unless it's rust or scrapyard then I use the mini uzi

I really like the holographic site on the burst fire guns. The Famas and M16A4 are the only two guns I'll put the holographic on.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:37 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1866  

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.
 
growler's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
I really like the holographic site on the burst fire guns. The Famas and M16A4 are the only two guns I'll put the holographic on.

I still haven't really seen the difference between the red dot and holographic other than the holographic taking up more space
__________________
<----popnfresh
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/assholecrew974.jpg
Old 10-04-2010, 04:29 PM growler is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1867  

Artesial
 
Lately I have been using Akimbo UMPs for primary and M9 w/ tactical knive for secondary. Holy rapage!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:13 AM Artesial is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1868  

DarrPara
I do not masturbate to goatse
 
I pretty much gave up on this game on PC. Too many hackers and really a lack of fun.

Dunno if i'll get black ops but the ability to run your own server sounds nice..
Old 10-05-2010, 07:16 AM DarrPara is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1869  

Potato
So stupid, I need help with iTunes. Thanks McFatter!
 
Potato's Avatar
 
I have gotten back into this game and really love it. I agree that the first one was much better because this one just feels way too arcadey at times. I know it was a problem with both of them and even though I understand the 360 online is better because of no hacking, it is still full of little kids who use the worst glitches/cheap tricks. It seems about every other game I go into is full of RPGs, noob tubes, etc.

What gets me heated the MOST is going into a sabotage game and people holding the bomb until the end. Why play sabotage if you rather play deathmatch? I don't undestand people that go just after a meaningless number in a game. Why can't people just sit back and enjoy a game for once?

BTW, Scar is by far my favorite weapon too with the silencer.
__________________
Science does not attempt to disprove God's existence, it attempts to explain his work. - ZangMonkey
Thanks to Sanjay for letting me back in.
bbc470d7c2d69fce75a7301be2fcfa20
Old 10-05-2010, 08:29 AM Potato is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1870  

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.
 
growler's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
I have gotten back into this game and really love it. I agree that the first one was much better because this one just feels way too arcadey at times. I know it was a problem with both of them and even though I understand the 360 online is better because of no hacking, it is still full of little kids who use the worst glitches/cheap tricks. It seems about every other game I go into is full of RPGs, noob tubes, etc.

What gets me heated the MOST is going into a sabotage game and people holding the bomb until the end. Why play sabotage if you rather play deathmatch? I don't undestand people that go just after a meaningless number in a game. Why can't people just sit back and enjoy a game for once?

BTW, Scar is by far my favorite weapon too with the silencer.

you don't understand anything
__________________
<----popnfresh
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/assholecrew974.jpg
Old 10-05-2010, 12:05 PM growler is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1871  

Potato
So stupid, I need help with iTunes. Thanks McFatter!
 
Potato's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
you don't understand anything

How so? I browsed the last few pages and all I see is people complaining about hackers on the PC. On the 360, we don't have to worry about that.
__________________
Science does not attempt to disprove God's existence, it attempts to explain his work. - ZangMonkey
Thanks to Sanjay for letting me back in.
bbc470d7c2d69fce75a7301be2fcfa20
Old 10-05-2010, 01:01 PM Potato is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1872  

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.
 
growler's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
How so? I browsed the last few pages and all I see is people complaining about hackers on the PC. On the 360, we don't have to worry about that.

you are so naive
__________________
<----popnfresh
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/assholecrew974.jpg
Old 10-05-2010, 01:07 PM growler is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1873  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
I still haven't really seen the difference between the red dot and holographic other than the holographic taking up more space

I'm not sure, I just seem to like it more. I've heard that the holographic has a better "snap-to" than the red dot as well, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. I haven't really noticed it myself.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:37 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1874  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.