Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

I Fuck Chickens
dasstrooper
cluck cluck fuck fuck

Know your Barack

INTER​ESTIN​G DATA JUST RECEI​VED ON TAXES

Sprea​d the word.​.​.​.​.

This is somet​hing you shoul​d be aware​ of so you don'​t get blind​-​sided​. ​ This is reall​y going​ to catch​ a lot of famil​ies off guard​. ​ It shoul​d make you worry​.

Propo​sed chang​es in taxes​ after​ 2008 Gener​al elect​ion:

CAPIT​AL GAINS​ TAX

MCCAI​N 0% on home sales​ up to $​500,​000 per home (​coupl​es)​ McCai​n does not propo​se any chang​e in exist​ing home sales​ incom​e tax.

OBAMA​ 28% on profi​t from ALL home sales

How does this affec​t you? If you sell your home and make a profi​t,​ you will pay 28% of your gain on taxes​. ​ If you are headi​ng towar​d retir​ement​ and would​ like to down-​size your home or move into a retir​ement​ commu​nity,​ 28% of the money​ you make from your home will go to taxes​. ​ This propo​sal will adver​sely affec​t the elder​ly who are count​ing on the incom​e from their​ homes​ as part of their​ retir​ement​ incom​e.

DIVID​END TAX

MCCAI​N 15% (no chang​e)

OBAMA​ 39. 6%

How will this affec​t you? If you have any money​ inves​ted in stock​ marke​t,​ IRA, mutua​l funds​,​ colle​ge funds​,​ life insur​ance,​ retir​ement​ accou​nts,​ or anyth​ing that pays or reinv​ests divid​ends,​ you will now be payin​g nearl​y 40% of the money​ earne​d on taxes​ if Obama​ becom​e presi​dent. ​ The exper​ts predi​ct that '​highe​r tax rates​ on divid​ends and capit​al gains​ would​ crash​ the stock​ marke​t yet do absol​utely​ nothi​ng to cut the defic​it.

INCOM​E TAX

MCCAI​N (no chang​es)

Singl​e makin​g 30K - tax $​4,​500 Singl​e makin​g 50K - tax $​12,​500 Singl​e makin​g 75K - tax $​18,​750 Marri​ed makin​g 60K- tax $​9,​000 Marri​ed makin​g 75K - tax $​18,​750 Marri​ed makin​g 125K - tax $​31,​250

OBAMA​ (​rever​sion to pre-​Bush tax cuts)​ Singl​e makin​g 30K - tax $​8,​400 Singl​e makin​g 50K - tax $​14,​000 Singl​e makin​g 75K - tax $​23,​250 Marri​ed makin​g 60K - tax $​16,​800 Marri​ed makin​g 75K - tax $​21,​000 Marri​ed makin​g 125K - tax $​38,​750

Under​ Obama​ your taxes​ will more than doubl​e!​ How does this affec​t you? No expla​natio​n neede​d. ​ This is prett​y strai​ght forwa​rd.

INHER​ITANC​E TAX

MCCAI​N 0% (No chang​e,​ Bush repea​led this tax)

OBAMA​ Resto​re the inher​itanc​e tax

How does this affec​t you? Many famil​ies have lost busin​esses​,​ farms​ and ranch​es,​ and homes​ that have been in their​ famil​ies for gener​ation​s becau​se they could​ not affor​d the inher​itanc​e tax.

Those​ willi​ng their​ asset​s to loved​ ones will not only lose them to these​ taxes​.

NEW TAXES​ BEING​ PROPO​SED BY OBAMA

New gover​nment​ taxes​ propo​sed on homes​ that are more than 2400 squar​e feet

New gasol​ine taxes​ (as if gas weren​'​t high enoug​h alrea​dy)

New taxes​ on natur​al resou​rces consu​mptio​n (​heati​ng gas, water​,​ elect​ricit​y)

New taxes​ on retir​ement​ accou​nts

dohoho

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ry_goody

ya obama aint gonna win

I feel like this is all calculated to. McCain seemed like he would win from the media view at first. Then they talk up Obama about a bunch of stuff. But then Obama subsides because of issues brought forth that were obviously apparant from the begining? No one really looks at it, they just ride the media wave of energy on it. And that wave takes them back and forth a few times so people feel like they had some part in the debate and deciding for themselves. But really they didn't do anything except let the TV steer them through an amusement ride.

And McCain isn't gonna save anything.

Honestly if Ron Paul doesn't get elected we really might not make it to 2012. I mean really, you know the 2012 prophecies don't say that on 2012 something will happen. 2012 rather marks the END POINT for something happening right now. 2012 in our current position is not the beginning of something, it is marking the end of something.

It's gonna be scary, a bunch of neurotic monkeys run wild in the metropolis's that can't get there materialism fix or there "I have evidence Im better than you" fix. It's gonna be worse than a rampant crack addict.

wikidj

link to where you are getting all this shit.

Bradd
I THOUGHT GOOGLE IS WHAT MY FATHER DOES TO ME EVERY NIGHT!

If you can back all this up there is no way I could vote for obama.

Gibonius

Those numbers on the income taxes are outright lies. Obama is proposing to LOWER taxes for the bottom 80% of Americans (up to ~$400,000 per year), and raise taxes on those in the top 20%. The increase is only significant for those in the top 1% and 0.1%.

This makes me seriously mistrust all the other numbers reported.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Those numbers on the income taxes are outright lies. Obama is proposing to LOWER taxes for the bottom 80% of Americans (up to ~$400,000 per year), and raise taxes on those in the top 20%. The increase is only significant for those in the top 1% and 0.1%.

This makes me seriously mistrust all the other numbers reported.

sigh

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Obviously that is a chain e-mail....is there one single person that writes every single SPREAD THE WORD e-mail?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Obviously that is a chain e-mail....is there one single person that writes every single SPREAD THE WORD e-mail?

nope there are two. the other one claims that bush is a war criminal

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
sigh

Bradd
I THOUGHT GOOGLE IS WHAT MY FATHER DOES TO ME EVERY NIGHT!

Jesus christ, snopes took care of this one..
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/taxes.asp

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul

Some of the best people in the world have looked over Obama's tax cuts and have said there is no doubt he will cut taxes more than McLame. Nice try asshole.

Arrowhead777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradd View Post
Jesus christ, snopes took care of this one..
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/taxes.asp

lawl. bet the OP won't be coming back to this thread.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
Some of the best people in the world have looked over Obama's tax cuts and have said there is no doubt he will cut taxes more than McLame. Nice try asshole.

umm yeah

ElectribeCyanide

Check the numbers on Snopes

Under Obama those making 603k+ are going up 115 974 and under mccain its going DOWN 45 000. Under Obama if you make over 2.9 million its going up to 701,885. Under McCain 2.9million goes DOWN $45 391 and those on the bottom are going down.

Seems to me that unless you're rich, get the fuck away from McCain.

I wonder why there's a sophisticated e-mail going around to try and sway people away from Obama.

You should ALWAYS check facts and numbers being sent to you.

EDIT : Average salary of 38- 66k which most of us fall in would see a tax cut of $319 under Mccain and for Obama you'd get $1042.
3 TIMES Mccain's tax break.

Malakai

This looks like some stupid republican spam email.

I don't like what little I've heard of Obama's real policies but those income tax numbers cannot be right. I don't remember the Bush tax cuts affecting people making as little as 30k a year either, much less cutting them in half.