General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

c you auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
?

it's the same as the first one you posted but no snipper thing and a plain edge blade

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c you auntie View Post
it's the same as the first one you posted but no snipper thing and a plain edge blade

There's lots of variations between that one and the new ones.

C'mon, it'll be cool to post a pic!

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

c you auntie

the sog ones seem cool because at least on some models you can switch out the tools manually. that would mean i could get one and just take the blade out and replace it with another function, and carry a separate legal knife to get around the locking problem.

this looks good, but probably too heavy for me to carry in a pocket very often, and i don't like things stuck on my belt

c you auntie

Quote:
There's lots of variations between that one and the new ones.

C'mon, it'll be cool to post a pic!

http://i.imgur.com/wCvYDIl.jpg?1

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

I meant yours, you monkey!

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

c you auntie

thats it

Tex Arcana

Bah

--John Hobbs

c you auntie

i just took it with my phone

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by c you auntie View Post
i just took it with my phone

Whatever, that's a stock photo I've seen for I don't know how long, I passed it up at least a dozen times while looking for pics of mine.

So, fail: try again

--John Hobbs

c you auntie

Quote:
Whatever, that's a stock photo I've seen for I don't know how long, I passed it up at least a dozen times while looking for pics of mine.

So, fail: try again
uh did you click the link

Tex Arcana

Yes I did, dingbat:

--John Hobbs

c you auntie

Quote:
Yes I did, dingbat:

so why are you lying saying it's a stock photo

Tex Arcana

Whoops... Should've looked closer... My bad

--John Hobbs

c you auntie

cokezeroholic

Is your life that terrible that items around you just turn to shit so you use that excure to carry a pound of metal in your pocket to fix them?

edit: wat?

Last edited by cokezeroholic; 06-11-2013 at 02:27 PM..