General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

eem
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I know what happens at death. You die. End of story.

If you want to remember what it is like to be dead try to remember what it was like before you were born. It should be pretty much just like that.

You didn't forget anything, you didn't exist yet.

Yes! Yes, this is essentially true, you are attempting to remember the experience of not-existing. The void, and then what comes after the void.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Also, your genes, while impressive in number and complexity, are not sufficiently complex to contain all the information in the universe going back to the big bang.

Even if they were, your genes didn't come into being until well after the big bang so they would have no memory of it in the first place.

unless the hydrogen atoms in your body are telling you stories about the old days, you're just really high and/or using your imagination.

I'm guessing you'll be told (space)time is just a perception with no relevance to the "truth". There really is no "time" or "space" either, and "big bang" wasn't "before", it was "simultaneously" "never and always" with "everything" and "nothing". So, pretty much "everything" is "nothing", and "nothing" happens at a "time". You'll just have to "listen".

eem
pwned

Quote:
Also, your genes, while impressive in number and complexity, are not sufficiently complex to contain all the information in the universe going back to the big bang.

Even if they were, your genes didn't come into being until well after the big bang so they would have no memory of it in the first place.

unless the hydrogen atoms in your body are telling you stories about the old days, you're just really high and/or using your imagination.

Yes, genetics and DNA as organic manifestations are still rather young. But you can percieve the innate nature of subatomic particles and quanta. There is a vast amount of information stored there as well.

We have the big bang, and then immediately following the big bang, we have what I would call just 'energy', unmanifest energy, perhaps yin and yang, but the metaphor applied to this is unimportant. Then from simple unmanifest energy forms the begining of particles and quanta. The very basis of our physical manifestation. You see the basis of our physical manifestations which we carry in our own flesh, we did not leave that behind at the big bang, instead it is our foundation, it is in us right now. You do not need to look through a telescope to see the start of the universe, you just need to pay really close attention right here and now, and see the extremely small details that are constructing your eyesight right now. You are actually looking at atoms right now, just trillions of them right now, if your eyesight became sensitive enough, and if your mind could handle the intensity of it, you can have your consciousness focus in on, and single out individual particles in your vision your examination. Even the particles that where there at the beginning of the universe.

Of course translating such perception into scientific jargon is another story. But Whats the point in that? I have no interest in getting patents on the beginning structures of the universe. Just knowing how reality came into manifestation is enough to provide me with deep contentment. Of course thought, the thought of being able to recreate one of these structures of energy that were at the dawn of existence at a larger scale does intrigue me, as it would be an incredibly powerful way of generating energy. But scientific jargon has no context for such things, so I find the translation to scientific jargon useless. I personally prefer to keep it in the language that it itself is presented in, geometry. There is no need to distort it into words. We should analyze it directly, as the geometric energetic structures that they are, and comprehend them directly as geometry, and only as geometry. Abstractions of language are adolescent in comprehending such things. I feel a more evolved consciousness would be able to use the nature of the cosmos itself, geometry, as there geometry for comprehending and inventing.

eem
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I'm guessing you'll be told (space)time is just a perception with no relevance to the "truth". There really is no "time" or "space" either, and "big bang" wasn't "before", it was "simultaneously" "never and always" with "everything" and "nothing". So, pretty much "everything" is "nothing", and "nothing" happens at a "time". You'll just have to "listen".

Yes.

The tao that can be told is not the eternal tao.

You must enter the stream in order for it to present to you its evidence. If you suspend your ego and brain, then open your heart to full perception of what is at all times the awareness that will now be making your decisions and guiding your path through life will not be taking into account just word structures in your mind, but also the full breadth of information stored in your genetics, DNA, and further the quantum layer of your being. Which at a deep enough level quanta transcends space and time, bringing all particles of existence into a sort of unison, and synchronization through one common point. The organization is innate to your being, not man-made egoic structures.

eem
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTRocketMan View Post
If you can remember back to the big bang, would kindly let some physicists know? They got some problems with Inflation, Baryogenesis, etc. they'd love to ask you about.

The information my body can percieve through this method cannot be controlled through the will of the ego of the brain. You must remember that your brain, your ego, is downstream from the source (big bang, clearlight, atman, whatever you wish to call it) and what you recieve is based purely on the nature of it's existence, not the nature of your egos existence.

So it could be possible to get such things... entirely possible I feel, but not simply because you 'want to'. I feel that many of the great 'ah-ha' moments of history where a brilliant notion flashes into a persons mind about the nature of the laws of physics is little blips of information popping up from there genetic memory and there innate intuition about underlying physical laws of the universe, there ego managing to, for a moment pick up on a good bit of information coming downstream. But again, the process of this occuring is up to the nature of the dynamics of energy themselves, and not egoic structures of the brain.

Certain groups throughout history, proposed ways in which one could manipulate the out streaming energy from ones will in order to cause various affects in the return stream to occur. Perhaps this is the nature of true brilliance in the likes of Tesla or other. But to each his own, and I have my own, and it's not a desire to heal mankinds confusion caused through scientific jargon by creating more scientific jargon. If you feel drawn to such a purpose I would urge you to pursue it, such intuitions do not exist just for personal amusement. But I feel that the trend of creating word systems in order to manifest reality is coming to an end, Catholicism had it's chance, Christianity had it's chance, Islam had it's chance, Scientology had it's chance, and even science and all the iterations of science (material, atomic, quantum) have had their chances. But all systems of metaphors manage to produce is schism, elitism and further confusion but for a select few who create them. I feel that this experiment with attempting to comprehend the true nature of reality through structures of words held in the language processing portions of the brain is coming to an end. The problem does not lay in there being incorrect word structures, the problem lays in the fact your attempting to even use word structures to produce accurate comprehension. It can't be done. We need a whole new operating system rewrite, not just another patch.

Last edited by eem; 10-24-2010 at 12:09 AM..

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

go take a 10 day vipassana course.

http://www.dhamma.org/

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by eem View Post
I am not asserting 'contemplation', only remembering. There is no thinking here, there is no 'creating thoughts' or 'creating ideas' or 'inventing philosophies', this is not a 'creation of something new'. This is rather a remembering of the old, past and done. I am referring to only the removal of thoughts, beliefs, suppositions, or other in order to allow what rests deeper in your mind, unconscious, and DNA, to resurface to your conscious awareness. If you think I am referring to any one 'thing', this is not true, I am referring to the removal of all 'things', I am referring to only what innately exists in your DNA and genetics, and the ability of your conscious mind to become reconnected to your flesh, if you can clear your mind enough to clearly perceive your body, DNA and flesh without your beliefs, suppositions, theories, thoughts or other distorting, direct perception.

you have smoked yourself retarded

could we please ban this stupid shit from the pit? fucking drug forum reject

wwilliam54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
you have smoked yourself retarded

could we please ban this stupid shit from the pit? fucking drug forum reject

+1

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by eem View Post
Yes.

The tao that can be told is not the eternal tao.

You must enter the stream in order for it to present to you its evidence. If you suspend your ego and brain, then open your heart to full perception of what is at all times the awareness that will now be making your decisions and guiding your path through life will not be taking into account just word structures in your mind, but also the full breadth of information stored in your genetics, DNA, and further the quantum layer of your being. Which at a deep enough level quanta transcends space and time, bringing all particles of existence into a sort of unison, and synchronization through one common point. The organization is innate to your being, not man-made egoic structures.

SemperFly

is this really ry goody? goddamnit can we get a smod up in this bitch

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
is this really ry goody? goddamnit can we get a smod up in this bitch

Yeah it is. Anonymous mod confirmed it for me awhile ago.

eem
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
go take a 10 day vipassana course.

http://www.dhamma.org/

the vipassana meditation is a very valuable tool, I would recommend familiarizing yourself with it, but not by going to a retreat or anything, just read the internet and practice

Straw Man
RuHo

You're a tool, and not very valuable. :|

Patriotic Eagle

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

hiei229
pwned

I do know what happens, you die at death :C