General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
isugoat
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagamus
Suck me. If it's bad, put it in the fucking rules and stop bitching about it. It's not an act, I want to be clear on how i inadvertantly broke a rule and if you want to criticize the idea of clear rules, you're a damned fool.

you're a 3k, you'd think by now you'd know all rules, written and unwritten. and i wasn't bitching about it, you made a thread crying about threads getting locked and i responded to it it because you've so clearly been a dumbass that everyone in the pit for only the second time has agreed on something: you are a . the first time was with shedebone when we all declared her a

Quote:
If I was calling anyone out, I would have said so. I said what happened, and asked for an explanation.
you were questioning Nano's actions...if you want to address one person in particular, PMs will do just that! you're a 3k, you know how PMs work by now don't you?

Quote:
Now, if you want to shut the fuck up, please feel free to start immediately.
wow, you really zinged me there ...but read this thread and you'll find out who people think needs to stfu...and it isn't me.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:40 PM isugoat is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vagamus
pwned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoat
and i wasn't bitching about it, you made a thread crying about threads getting locked

There you go again crying about my asking for some clarification on what I did wrong.

I'd like to thank Nano for clarifying it for me, btw.

Quote:
and i responded to it it because you've so clearly been a dumbass that everyone in the pit for only the second time has agreed on something:
That I am a...

That's good, because I was mocking certain people, and it means that through my artificial behavior I have confirmed that those people are (whatever you want to call me, for mocking them).

Not sure I know you, but you might be one of them for all I know.

Quote:
you were questioning Nano's actions...
You are thick. I was questioning what I did wrong. I mentioned that Nano brought it to my attention.

Quote:
wow, you really zinged me there ...but read this thread and you'll find out who people think needs to stfu...and it isn't me.
Yeah. ALL of them are the same people I was mocking. Big shock there. Your coalition of the willing to hate me for making fun of them is really picking up steam.

I feel bad that "everyone" agrees that I'm a <insert lame geekspeak>. Really, I do. All you <insert same lame geekspeak> feel that way, and that makes me feel really, really sad.

See? A tear.

<---- it was right there, but it rolled down to the bottom of the screen, and now it's...
|
v right here.
__________________
"A half truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin
---
"Alright I'd grant you this one" - Viriik
Old 07-12-2004, 09:48 PM Vagamus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

isugoat
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagamus
There you go again crying about my asking for some clarification on what I did wrong.

I'd like to thank Nano for clarifying it for me, btw.

Quote:
you're a 3k, you'd think by now you'd know all rules, written and unwritten.
especially ones that are so blatant and obvious. instead you make a thread trying to be a victim.

Quote:
That I am a...
That's good, because I was mocking certain people, and it means that through my artificial behavior I have confirmed that those people are (whatever you want to call me, for mocking them).
Not sure I know you, but you might be one of them for all I know.
oh wow, your dubious plans are working perfectly. you act like a retard, people call you a retard because of it and you think you've accomplished something.


Quote:
You are thick. I was questioning what I did wrong. I mentioned that Nano brought it to my attention.
So Nano pointed out that you did something wrong. if you want to know what it is you did wrong wouldn't it make the most sense to directly ask the person who pointed out your shortcomings...?

Quote:
Yeah. ALL of them are the same people I was mocking. Big shock there. Your coalition of the willing to hate me for making fun of them is really picking up steam.
I feel bad that "everyone" agrees that I'm a <insert lame geekspeak>. Really, I do. All you <insert same lame geekspeak> feel that way, and that makes me feel really, really sad.
See? A tear.
<---- it was right there, but it rolled down to the bottom of the screen, and now it's...
|
v right here.
wow, sarcasm, hard to pull off.
the fact of the matter is that the same people who argue every point in every thread, even those who feel the same way as you more often than not see the <insert lame geekspeak> of your ways.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:43 PM isugoat is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Vagamus
pwned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoat
especially ones that are so blatant and obvious. instead you make a thread trying to be a victim.

Just because you keep crying about it doesn't mean it's true. If I'm a victim, I'm a victim of my own mistake. I have clearly and frequently (in this thread) said both that much, and that all I want is to be clear on the rules and shit.

Problem? Suck it.

Quote:
oh wow, your dubious plans are working perfectly. you act like a retard, people call you a retard because of it and you think you've accomplished something.
Yeah. I act like a retard (people like you), and get people to point out that the way I'm acting is like a retard (once again, that's people like you). I didn't consider these actions "dubious," quite the opposite I thought it was plainly clear what I was doing. I even went as far as to actively point out what I was doing on several occasions.

My guess is you didn't read any of it,. so you probably don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:
So Nano pointed out that you did something wrong. if you want to know what it is you did wrong wouldn't it make the most sense to directly ask the person who pointed out your shortcomings...?
Jesus, you are dense. Nano isn't the only person who could answer my question. I wanted an answer while I was still browsing for forum, and I had noticed that Asmodeus had been here earlier, so I posted a thread to see if I could get either of them to respond and help clarify the problem.

Look, you wanna be a retrad, you can go right ahead. All I wanted was to be clear on the rules and shit, and now I am. If I thought I knew everything, I obviously wouldn't have asked for the clarification.

You're just going around in circles now whining and blathering like the whiny little OMGOMGOMGOMG you are. I suggest you shut your salad hole.

Quote:
the fact of the matter is that the same people who argue every point in every thread, even those who feel the same way as you more often than not see the <insert lame geekspeak> of your ways.
That's a massive assumption presented as a fact. Congratulations on knowing nothing, moron.
__________________
"A half truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin
---
"Alright I'd grant you this one" - Viriik
Old 07-13-2004, 12:20 AM Vagamus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

xagent
 
All Vagamus can do is hurl [un]witty insults. I've never seen him discuss any issue, any serious Pit discussion

omg you hurt their e-feelings by calling them a moron and telling them to stfu and imitating a tear drop! sooo cLeVaR!!~!~!
__________________
"We're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good" - Hillary Clinton
Old 07-13-2004, 02:37 AM xagent is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!
 
Zangmonkey's Avatar
 
NANO YOU ARE A LYING FACIST NAZI PIG AND YOU ONLY LOCK VAG'S THREADS BECAUSE YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN SPY WHO HATES HIM FOR BEING INTELLIGENT!
EAT SHIT YOU FUCK SUCKING OMGOMGOMGOMG WAD!

__________________
09 F9
Old 07-13-2004, 02:54 AM Zangmonkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Nano
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey
NANO YOU ARE A LYING FACIST NAZI PIG AND YOU ONLY LOCK VAG'S THREADS BECAUSE YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN SPY WHO HATES HIM FOR BEING INTELLIGENT!
EAT SHIT YOU FUCK SUCKING OMGOMGOMGOMG WAD!



Nano and republican in the same sentence?


oh hell, I did it again...the worlds going to collapse in on itself!
__________________
Im not elitist, Ive simply been marginalized by the preponderance of idiots in the world.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:00 AM Nano is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Quinine
 
This thread is stupid.

You are stupid.
__________________
Careful! Magic shiitake radiation has the power to warp time and space, and I'm not just whistling dixie here.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:17 AM Quinine is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.