General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

möbiustrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusnova
If you really think Islam has declared war on the United States YOU ARE A FUCKING re

Hal Lindsey is a fucking idiot, him and his "oracle" prophecies are so retarded its not even funny
20 years ago he was talking about how the evil Russians were planning to take over the United States and prophecising that this would occur within the next 5 years. Also that the Anti-Christ was a Russkie.

Oh and Islam isn't at war with Christianity you retard.
And we all know19 Hijackers somehow represent 1.8 Billion people
Care to mention how much violence and murder happen in Christian countries? Ever heard of the Lord's Army in Uganda? IRA, Basque Sepratists, all the Contra wars in South America, Murders and violence in the United States itself?

but no, Christians Fundamentalists need another enemy since they have practically failed at everything else in recent history, from societal issues to moral ones. Islam is a scapegoat for you retards to brush your hate on, nothing more, nothing less.

On the other hand, Christian fundamentalists theologians are at war with Islam so...

Whose up for ringside seats to Armageddon, and I can gaurantee you, NO ONE will win if Christian Fundamentalists make this into a war against Islam.
Amen

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
If you really think Islam has declared war on the United States YOU ARE A FUCKING re

Hal Lindsey is a fucking idiot, him and his "oracle" prophecies are so retarded its not even funny
20 years ago he was talking about how the evil Russians were planning to take over the United States and prophecising that this would occur within the next 5 years. Also that the Anti-Christ was a Russkie.

Oh and Islam isn't at war with Christianity you retard.
And we all know19 Hijackers somehow represent 1.8 Billion people
Care to mention how much violence and murder happen in Christian countries? Ever heard of the Lord's Army in Uganda? IRA, Basque Sepratists, all the Contra wars in South America, Murders and violence in the United States itself?

but no, Christians Fundamentalists need another enemy since they have practically failed at everything else in recent history, from societal issues to moral ones. Islam is a scapegoat for you retards to brush your hate on, nothing more, nothing less.

On the other hand, Christian fundamentalists theologians are at war with Islam so...

Whose up for ringside seats to Armageddon, and I can gaurantee you, NO ONE will win if Christian Fundamentalists make this into a war against Islam.
There are some Christians who preach against Islam but they are in the minority. Nearly the entire middle east on the other hand preaches against both Christianity and Judaism. Dont try to portray Muslims as the victims here, they have just as much a hand in the current violence around the world as anyone else.

mainbrotha

have you ever read the Qu'ran? If not STFU.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainbrotha
have you ever read the Qu'ran? If not STFU.
yup.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

möbiustrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
There are some Christians who preach against Islam but they are in the minority. Nearly the entire middle east on the other hand preaches against both Christianity and Judaism. Dont try to portray Muslims as the victims here, they have just as much a hand in the current violence around the world as anyone else.
He used the word Fundamentalist. That's a big step towards not being a hateful ignoramus, for both sides.

Might want to look into your "nearly the entire middle east," O ignoramus.

siriusnova
Likes the Wiggles' Cock at 4am

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip
He used the word Fundamentalist. That's a big step towards not being a hateful ignoramus, for both sides.

qft+

the "nearly the entire middle east" crap comes out of people who have
a) Never EVER been to the middle east.
or
b) Christian Fundamentalists with an Axe to Grind, since they suck at everything else.

I have LIVED in the middle east, south asia, heck throughout most of Europe. Islam is not at war with anyone, Fundamentalists, christian, islamic, and jewish are at each others throats. The sooner we get rid of these retards the better.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:

What do you think I ment by minority dipshit? And the Middle East is much more anti-christian and anti-jewish than the U.S. is anti-muslim, and I would like to see you try to argue otherwise.

möbiustrip

Quote:
qft+

the "nearly the entire middle east" crap comes out of people who have
a) Never EVER been to the middle east.
or
b) Christian Fundamentalists with an Axe to Grind, since they suck at everything else.

I have LIVED in the middle east, south asia, heck throughout most of Europe. Islam is not at war with anyone, Fundamentalists, christian, islamic, and jewish are at each others throats. The sooner we get rid of these retards the better.
Most people don't realize Sharon received death threats from Jewish fundamentalists this week. Lunatics are everywhere.

PopeKevinI

Anything that comes from Hal Lindsey warrants little more than a drive-by

He's just another apocalypse nut.

möbiustrip

Quote:
What do you think I ment by minority dipshit?
You used minority to defend one religion, and accused the majority of another.

Quote:
And the Middle East is much more anti-christian and anti-jewish than the U.S. is anti-muslim, and I would like to see you try to argue otherwise.
This thread and others like it are all the proof I need. How often does a Muslim start railing about "Christianity's intolerant core"? Now how many threads just like this one pop up each month?

How often does one turn on TV in Riyadh at 3 AM and see an old man hollering about SATAN and how those "wicked" St. Paul followers are gonna BURN?

Anti-Western--not to be confused with anti-Christian--sentiment has an explanation in terms of secular politics. Anti-Israel (or anti-Palestine) sentiment does too. We sure wish those other folks would quit killing our innocent people.

You apparently think JUST LIKE the very people you accuse of being the problem. The problem is fundamentalism, plain and simple. Us vs. Them.

Qul yaa ayuhaa al kafirun
la 'AAbudu maa ta 'AAbudun
wala antum 'AAbiduna ma 'AAbudu
wala ana abidun ma abadtum wala antum 'AAbiduna ma 'AAbudu
lakum deenu kum waliya deen
(Qur'an 109)

Last edited by möbiustrip; 07-09-2004 at 01:32 PM..

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
You used minority to defend one religion, and accused the majority of another.

This thread and others like it are all the proof I need. How often does a Muslim start railing about "Christianity's intolerant core"? Now how many threads just like this one pop up each month?

How often does one turn on TV in Riyadh at 3 AM and see an old man hollering about SATAN and how those "wicked" St. Paul followers are gonna BURN?

Anti-Western--not to be confused with anti-Christian--sentiment has an explanation in terms of secular politics. Anti-Israel (or anti-Palestine) sentiment does too. We sure wish those other folks would quit killing our innocent people.

You apparently think JUST LIKE the very people you accuse of being the problem. The problem is fundamentalism, plain and simple. Us vs. Them.

Qul yaa ayuhaa al kafirun
la 'AAbudu maa ta 'AAbudun
wala antum 'AAbiduna ma 'AAbudu
wala ana abidun ma abadtum wala antum 'AAbiduna ma 'AAbudu
lakum deenu kum waliya deen
(Qur'an 109)
No Im not part of the problem. Im a very tolerant person, I dont care what relegion someone is as long as they're not out to hurt someone. The fact remains though that Islam in the middle east has centered itself around opposition to different relegions and culture since the beginning of the 20th century. I admitted Christianity is partly to blame for this, but like I said Muslims are not the victims here.

möbiustrip

Quote:
No Im not part of the problem. Im a very tolerant person, I dont care what relegion someone is as long as they're not out to hurt someone. The fact remains though that Islam in the middle east has centered itself around opposition to different relegions and culture since the beginning of the 20th century. I admitted Christianity is partly to blame for this, but like I said Muslims are not the victims here.
The middle east has not "centered itself around opposition to different culture," has not done so "through Islam," and Christianity is not "partly to blame" for (the imaginary) it.

To look at 20th century colonial politics and arrive at a religious explanation is impossible. But then so's equating Christianity with the American and European oil interests that drove the creation of today's middle eastern states.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
The middle east has not "centered itself around opposition to different culture," has not done so "through Islam," and Christianity is not "partly to blame" for (the imaginary) it.

To look at 20th century colonial politics and arrive at a religious explanation is impossible. But then so's equating Christianity with the American and European oil interests that drove the creation of today's middle eastern states.
Islam is being used as a tool to spread anti-western sentiment in the Middle East, this much is undeniable. The same was done with Christianity, it has often been used as a excuse to oppress Arabs and other people. The difference being that Christianity is no longer a major factor in western policy, while nearly all of the Middle East is controlled by the relegion of Islam. The relegious fervor in the Middle East is responsible for much of the danger and violence in the world today.

möbiustrip

Quote:
Islam is being used as a tool to spread anti-western sentiment in the Middle East, this much is undeniable.
Among fundamentalists, yes, just as the Bible is used as a tool to spread anti-Arab sentiment in the US. There is no difference.

The presence of anti-western sentiment and the presence of Islam don't make a causative relationship. Little things like wars and policy double standards create a thousand times more anti-western sentiment than nutjob preachers. To be fair, 9/11 had the same effect.

Quote:
The difference being that Christianity is no longer a major factor in western policy, while nearly all of the Middle East is controlled by the relegion of Islam.
A religion can't get elected to office, born into a royal family, or stage a military coup.

The middle east is controlled by people. Some of these people are religious yet feel popular secular backlash (Iran), some propagate inequality yet remain US allies (Saudi Arabia), and some are strongly secular despite popular religious feeling (Turkey, Iraq). Then there's countries like Kuwait and the UAE you just don't hear much about.

fatrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy
We are not talking about all religions we are talking about ISLAM. And today the ONLY major religion on the planet advocating violence is ISLAM.

I will not be labeled racist simply for pointing out dangerous elements in something I see.

My girlfriend happens to be Turkish and raised in a Muslim family you fucking idiot, and even *she* sees that her own familys religion is fusking terrible after she got away from the environment. Kinda like how alot of Germans couldnt believe the spell they were under after the Nazi regime fell. one more time fuck you for attempting to label me something Im not.

Really?

You've obviously never heard of the Army of God, have you?

Not to be confused with the Salvation Army, these idiots have been very active in things like blowing up abortion clinics, shooting abortion clinic doctors, and in general making things hard for the abortion movement.

And they ain't muslim either. Go check it out at the FBI's website and see for yourself.