General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainbrotha
I'm sure Jewish and Muslim parents love letting their kids hear it too, you ignorant piece of shit.

Way to be a typical fucking atheist.

And I don't care if I'm Christian (and I'm really not practicing at this point anyways), you don't pick people out of the crowd like that.

So go fuck yourself.
um, idiot, plenty of christian groups, that have said they are christian groups and such, have protested against cursewords/etc on the air. and its a rather well known fact that the right wing is often religious, and just as often christian.

it also has nothing to do with the religion itself.

if you have no idea what i mean, then YOU can go fuck yourself

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

mole2k4
Kiddie Corral Material

the problem is that it is BROADCAST media, meaning people can intercept it even if they don't intend to, just imagine if the internet was like that, and we could see everything as it moved through the airwaves, i wouldn't want my (hypothetical) children walking around and seeing goatse images everywhere

while an extreme analogy, unencrypted media should be limited in what it can convey since denying access to it is not always as easy as people make it sound

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0n
television sets are sold with v-chips installed, and programming is encoded with rating information. why dont radios start to offer the same? and if v-chips are so prevelent in the market why not allow programming with higher ratings on the air?

if uptight people dont want their children to see something - lock down the set with a v-chip. problem solved.
there are tools there to block programming. the only problem is ignorance.

What part didn't you understand? You know that the Vchip is not some AI that scans and blocks content as it streams throught the air right? That it locks out content LABELED as by the code system they have made and simply does not block out Janet Jacksons simulated rape fantasy when you and your family are watching a Sports program.

sp0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
What part didn't you understand? You know that the Vchip is not some AI that scans and blocks content as it streams throught the air right? That it locks out content LABELED as by the code system they have made and simply does not block out Janet Jacksons simulated rape fantasy when you and your family are watching a Sports program.

i understand how vchip technology works. proper coding is what is needed.
live content should go into its own category (unrated).

TheMorlock

Quote:
i understand how vchip technology works. proper coding is what is needed.
live content should go into its own category (unrated).

The tard is strong in this one.

xagent

[QUOTE=pwnzoriator]http://www.wired.com/news/digiwood/0...w=wn_tophead_1
And of course, what does it really matters? OH NO, while listening radio, your kids will hear a bad word or two! BUT IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN EVEN IF HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO LISTEN TO RADIO!!! And he's going to see worse things in his life anyways (like goatse).
QUOTE]

I think it should be a requirement that every kid is exposed to goatse, tubgirl, lemonparty, bakla, ogrish, and knows the definition to every slang and swear word by the age of 10.

That way they won't be sheltered pansies growing up, and eventually they'l become desensitized and mature about it, so it won't have any effect.

sp0n

Quote:
The tard is strong in this one.

great argument.

TheMorlock

Quote:

great argument.

The great argument was already posted. You were too much of a
to realize it.

But once more for the "specially" abled.

You should be able to watch a program that is Not marketed as a sexually explicit offering with your family and NOT have to explain to your 6 year old why they are raping that woman on stage during a Sports program or other such program generally expected by those who ARE NOT FUCKING TARDS to be rated G

get it yet?

PopeKevinI

Quote:
The great argument was already posted. You were too much of a
to realize it.

But once more for the "specially" abled.

You should be able to watch a program that is Not marketed as a sexually explicit offering with your family and NOT have to explain to your 6 year old why they are raping that woman on stage during a Sports program or other such program generally expected by those who ARE NOT FUCKING TARDS to be rated G

get it yet?

And in case you're too special to grasp that...

what he's asking is that companies broadcast what they say they're going to broadcast. Truth in labeling. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

You would be kind of upset if you bought a book out of the children's section with a cover that says "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" for your kid only to find that is really BDSM homosexual incest rape stories about Tom and his three hermit uncles, wouldn't you? Why should you be less outraged if a broadcast labeled to be safe for children was sexually explicit or graphically violent?

brooksmatic

Just listen to Howard Stern sometime this week. The FCC is really fucking with him. The guy in charge of the FCC is Colin Powell's son and he has been less than honest with the American people about where the money they make is going. http://www.howardstern.com/action.html
Basically, alot of money that was promised to public schools for their computer labs that was never actually given to them. IIRC it was millions of dollars. All of those articles on Howard's site are not just articles, they are for real and you should read them to see how the FCC is evil.

TheMorlock

Hey Mike he is stealing your plastic chairs!!