General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Free_Willy

Ive been thinking alot about this subject lately, and I have both cheated and been cheated on. I know this *could* be a Bone Closet topic but read on...

As I get older, the more the subject bothers me, and with some deep thought I have decided that when married I feel cheating *should be a crime*. I mean especially today with disease risk, its actually putting the other person at a health risk, not to mention the undeniable emotional damage/pain it inflicts.

On the other hand, how far into ones life should the long armof the law extend? In my honest opinion I believe the risk of being cheated on today is far higher than being caught in a terrorist attack, yet we are willing to give up many freedoms for "protection" against that percieved risk when the risks one faces from a cheating significant other is probably much worse!

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

I think it should result in summary execution if it's within the domain of marriage.

Sure, a lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I'm probably a lot brighter than they are so I don't really care what their opinion is
.......v.

caughtsuckingcock
jive
turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie
Sure, a lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I'm probably a lot brighter than they are so I don't really care what their opinion is

oh right
are you done masturbating?

Mike Tyson
Boxer-Poet

Fenneth

Quote:
I think it should result in summary execution if it's within the domain of marriage.

wow

that's one of the most conceited things ive ever heard

vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jive
oh right
are you done masturbating?

Yes. Thanks for the help dude and you have a really nice bedspread
.......v.

vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenneth
wow

that's one of the most conceited things ive ever heard

faggot

Hi there sexy. Want to make sweet passionate love with jive, m00 and myself? I'm not sure about jive... but m00 and I are all for trying a threesome

On a side note, it's not conceited if it's true... which it is
.......v.

Morris
the cat

Absolutely ridiculous. To suggest that law enforcement should waste their time patrolling people's love affairs and personal business is just stupid.

"Oh oh, and let's make a law that says if a doesn't mean it when he says 'I love you', he has to go to jail! Yay!"

JCviggen

rediculous. maybe a couple of die-hard religious types would go for it but its unimaginable a law like that would ever pass in a "free" country.

Then again the land of the free hasnt exactly been that free lately anyway

Herne

Quote:

-TheRedManThatCould
BEST 19K EVER!
-DigitalMocking

Herne

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCviggen
rediculous. maybe a couple of die-hard religious types would go for it but its unimaginable a law like that would ever pass in a "free" country.

Then again the land of the free hasnt exactly been that free lately anyway
Actually it is law within the United States to a certain segment of the population....the military. Under the Uniformed Code of Military Justice commiting adultery is punishable by a general court martial. I happen to agree with it, for the same reasons as stated by the creator of the thread.

I have never cheated on a woman I was in a monogamous relationship with, and never will. I would like to be able to say that it has never happened to me either, but I would be lying in doing so.
-TheRedManThatCould
BEST 19K EVER!
-DigitalMocking

steal
you pick up dog turds? suckers!

Cheating is so out of hand, you guys really have no idea until you're in the middle of it.

I make it a point to pick up married or older woman when I go grocery shopping during the afternoon on a weekday, and more often than not I go home w/one. It's just.. sad I guess, that they would do that to their husbands just like it's nothing. I don't really worry about it though, because I figure if a married woman is cheating, there is no hope at all, meaning I will absolutely not under any circumstances sleep with a girl who just has a boyfriend, because I wouldn't wanna fuck up a relationship that still has a chance, no matter how small.

Nuntius

Quote:
Originally Posted by steal
Cheating is so out of hand, you guys really have no idea until you're in the middle of it.

I make it a point to pick up married or older woman when I go grocery shopping during the afternoon on a weekday, and more often than not I go home w/one. It's just.. sad I guess, that they would do that to their husbands just like it's nothing. I don't really worry about it though, because I figure if a married woman is cheating, there is no hope at all, meaning I will absolutely not under any circumstances sleep with a girl who just has a boyfriend, because I wouldn't wanna fuck up a relationship that still has a chance, no matter how small.

Wait, your 13 year old girlfriend was married too? Oh wow, you are one sick bastard.

jaXonbrown
I'M THE FUCKING FAGGOT THAT CREATED THE "Post kool gifs" THREAD. THIS IS MY FUCKING TITLE.

join islam
then you can kill your wife if she gets lippy with you

Wixard

Well theres some very vailid points. It is potentially dangerous, as well as damaging for children.

Legally though I dont think that law would be reasonably enforcable. However, cheating I think should automatically remove your chances to any fund incured since the marriage was begun.

I wouldn't want a woman to cheat on me, then get half of everything. Thats the "adding insult to injury" aspect.

yolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by steal

it is sad. I'm going to have to meet one hell of a woman before I can trust and treat her like a woman.