General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
cokezeroholic
 
cokezeroholic's Avatar
 
Lou Dobbs ftw
__________________
There are doorways I haven't opened, and windows I've yet to look through. Going forward may not be the answer ... maybe I should go back.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:58 AM cokezeroholic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
wtf you euro trash loser. you actually listen or watch these guys? or are you basing your comment on heresay? I mean wtf kind of euro weeny watchs/listens to American conservatives talk about politics? Are you that obsessed with America? Get off our nuts bitch.

I know the notion of such things is foreign to you. After all, you're a despicable human being, and the only thing you've ever read is Mein Kampf. Only halfway through though, your ADHD got the best of you and perhaps it was also physically draining for you to perform such feats, after all you're a +300lbs sweathawk that should be executed for the benefit of mankind
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-20-2009, 02:18 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
I guess you missed the part where I said they're all fucking retarded, right? Let me remind you:
Funny though again, how Fox news airs such comedy classics day in and day out where they suggest the obama marxist governrnment wants to impose death doctors to kill the elderly, among other things. No mention of such comedy classics from you though. Funny how this shit always comes up when you play the centrist.

Kind of obvious where you lean, and not that I care the least, but the hypocrisy is astounding. It's almost as humorous as themorlock titling himself an anarchist freethinker hippie, but not quite because it isn't THAT pathetic.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-20-2009, 02:23 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Funny though again, how Fox news airs such comedy classics day in and day out where they suggest the obama marxist governrnment wants to impose death doctors to kill the elderly, among other things. No mention of such comedy classics from you though. Funny how this shit always comes up when you play the centrist.

Kind of obvious where you lean, and not that I care the least, but the hypocrisy is astounding. It's almost as humorous as themorlock titling himself an anarchist freethinker hippie, but not quite because it isn't THAT pathetic.

You caught me, because all of those on the far right support social health care. I just can't seem to slip anything past you, can I Sherlock?

What part of "I don't fucking watch Fox" don't you understand, exactly? Would it be more clear if I translated that into the language of your choice VIA Babel Fish?

Also, if you're reading the fucking health care threads, you should be well aware I addressed that.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 11-20-2009, 03:23 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

loner
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Bill Gates dropped out of university too, what a dumb fuck. Abraham Lincoln never went to college too, he must have been a total fucking moron!

George W has a Yale degree on the other hand, so he's a fucking genius just because of it!

Olbermann went to Cornell and studied communication arts. It's not like he went there and reinvented the fucking wheel.

My point was also in a general case anyways, but even if it wasn't, having a college degree does not make you intelligent by default. After graduating university, I can't count the number of people there who were "politically active" that didn't understand the first thing about the issues they were "protesting", and were unable to propose workable solutions to deal with problems they perceived. But, they were getting their degree in Peace Studies or whatever, so they probably know politics better than Abraham Lincoln ever did, since he never went to university.

Well, then maybe you should refute arguments pertaining to the intelligence of the commentators involved, rather than trying to refute the arguments pertaining to their education.

In essence, you are telling me I can't call them uneducated even if they are, because that would imply that they're not intelligent. You are then using examples of many people who were not educated, but were intelligent. Is your argument that all people who are uneducated are intelligent? I would presume not. Would you agree that education helps create both a more intelligent society AND more intelligent individuals? Good.

Then I'll assume you also recognize that uneducated fucks like beck and hannity are also unintelligent fucks, who might have been more intelligent fucks, if they had went to a fucking university.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:39 PM loner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I know the notion of such things is foreign to you. After all, you're a despicable human being, and the only thing you've ever read is Mein Kampf. Only halfway through though, your ADHD got the best of you and perhaps it was also physically draining for you to perform such feats, after all you're a +300lbs sweathawk that should be executed for the benefit of mankind

lol thats classic you. Thats alright...you can continue to stroke Americas cock and fondle our balls. However please note that it is rather pathetic and sad that someone from Finland has the extensive knowledge and understanding of our colloquialisms and popular culture that you have.

But then again your entire life has been a pathetic failure so it's really not that big of a surprise. By all means please continue to post here and display your pathetic worship of America for all to see. After all your every post quietly screams "I wish I was American!"

So sad

Old 11-20-2009, 08:08 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

Electrikfuzz050
 
Electrikfuzz050's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by loner View Post
Well, then maybe you should refute arguments pertaining to the intelligence of the commentators involved, rather than trying to refute the arguments pertaining to their education.

In essence, you are telling me I can't call them uneducated even if they are, because that would imply that they're not intelligent. You are then using examples of many people who were not educated, but were intelligent. Is your argument that all people who are uneducated are intelligent? I would presume not. Would you agree that education helps create both a more intelligent society AND more intelligent individuals? Good.

Then I'll assume you also recognize that uneducated fucks like beck and hannity are also unintelligent fucks, who might have been more intelligent fucks, if they had went to a fucking university.


Except by you saying that they're uneducated you were implying that they're stupid.

Also, his argument was that you're an idiot for thinking education has anything to do with intelligence.

Next time don't make the argument if you get upset when people shut you down.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:19 PM Electrikfuzz050 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by loner View Post
Well, then maybe you should refute arguments pertaining to the intelligence of the commentators involved, rather than trying to refute the arguments pertaining to their education.

In essence, you are telling me I can't call them uneducated even if they are, because that would imply that they're not intelligent. You are then using examples of many people who were not educated, but were intelligent. Is your argument that all people who are uneducated are intelligent? I would presume not. Would you agree that education helps create both a more intelligent society AND more intelligent individuals? Good.

Then I'll assume you also recognize that uneducated fucks like beck and hannity are also unintelligent fucks, who might have been more intelligent fucks, if they had went to a fucking university.

If you want to play semantics, there are many ways to use the word "educated". The initial quote I was responding to hardly was alluding to university degrees, I imagine, but even if it was, holding a BS in, of all things, communications arts, which is a degree program known for tuesday trips to the bar, is hardly going to make you more well read on issues that these gentlemen discuss. If you wanted to get really anal about it, none of them are "educated", because none of them took formal training on the subject matter they discuss on their programs. Having an english degree hardly qualifies you as "educated" amongst a group of physicists, so I hardly consider "communications arts" as educated when discussing foreign affairs and economic policy.

Further, holding a university degree is not a prerequisite for intelligence, and if you'll notice I also cited an example where that would be true. I mentioned George W Bush, but since he's a Rupublican Ruho will come in here and try to explain to all of you I actually meant to say John Kerry instead.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 11-20-2009, 09:48 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Except by you saying that they're uneducated you were implying that they're stupid.

Also, his argument was that you're an idiot for thinking education has anything to do with intelligence.

This.

Well, I don't know if it were him necessarily who was saying that, but the person I responded to initially most certainly was.

And yes, one of the things I found amazing in my years of university was just how stupid and misinformed a good chunk of the student body was on general issues at what is apparently one of the top institutions in the country.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 11-20-2009, 09:50 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Blow-Hard
 
Ahhhh, come gather around the flame war, children. Lets make some smores and stare into the poorly thought out and emotionally reasoned arguments. Its ok kids, the flame war will not burn you, it will just warm you right up! Like a shot of grandma's special cider or a bearskin blanket. Pull up a log and let me tell you a story, children!

I want to tell you all a little story about two young men, kind of like some of you around this flame war. Little Keith and Little Billy. They were the best of friends, they did everything together, they went to the old swimming hole, chased after frogs, they even set little Greta's pigtails on fire. Gee, they were so nice together. You could hear their laughter over slaughtering the cattle, they had such fun together!

And then that naughty boy Glenn Beckenstein came along. He was the new kid in town and it was a rough go of things, he thought everyone was out to get him. He had secrets though, his daddy wasn't around anymore, his momma didn't have much money, and he didn't want anyone to know that his momma was a prostitute who got knocked up by Lou Dobbs in 1990.

Whats knocked up mean? *Chuckles* you'll find out when you're 15 little Suzy. You'll find out...

Anyways, little Glenny saw Keith and Billy had a great thing going as the best of friends, and he wanted to be their friend too. But something was just never right, Keith and Billy didn't have enough room for another best friend. This made Glen sad, sad.

He wanted nothing more than to be their friend. He couldn't have it, so he did something worse. He pushed them apart.

Keith and Billy sure didn't know what they were getting into. Glenny did everything he could to make them dislike each other. He told people things, that Keith was a flaming New York City transvestite homosexual, and he said that Billy liked throwing his momma dog's puppies in a bag, urinating on them, and beating them to death with rocks and eating them with his momma's shower sponges.

There was no truth to any of these nasty rumors, children, but people will accept anything they hear. The town started to go down on them, making their lives a daily hell, until, one horrible, horrible autumn day, Keith and Billy started yelling, and yelling, and yelling at each other. Then came the shoves, then came the donkey punches.

Whats a donkey punch? *Chuckles* You'll find that out when you're 17, little Timmy.

Soon enough, little Keith and little Billy weren't talking to each other, and their little feud carries with them to this day, as they scream and whine and act out their homosexual attraction for each other on cable TV. Glen just sits on the sidelines, still lonely, still not Keith or Billy's friend, Billy makes overtures, but they're not genuine.

Whats making overtures? *Chuckles* why don't you ask me again in half an hour, little Janice?

But, but, I remember a time, when little Keith, little Billy, were friends just like all of you, around this same flame war, with me, Toothless Joe Niggerbeater, singing songs and making smores.
Remember kids, Keith, Billy, Glen, they're all shitbags for what they did to each other, and keep on keep doing. Shitbags.

Shitbags. SHITBAGS.
__________________
I just work here.

Member of the [M]innesota Vikings Fan Club
Old 11-20-2009, 11:07 PM Blow-Hard is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

loner
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Except by you saying that they're uneducated you were implying that they're stupid.

Actually, I was the one making the distinction between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Also, his argument was that you're an idiot for thinking education has anything to do with intelligence.

Once again, education raises the general intelligence on a societal level. So yes, education does have to do with intelligence. However, I also made the concession that it does not always apply on an individual basis. The point was, though, that it is quite possible to be both uneducated AND unintelligent (see: common trailer trash, dropouts working at McDonald's at age 40, and Glenn Beck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
Next time don't make the argument if you get upset when people shut you down.

Next time, let the big boys have a discussion. At least Tom's rebuttal is a sensical argument. Yours just demonstrates a lack of reading comprehension.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:58 AM loner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

loner
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
If you want to play semantics, there are many ways to use the word "educated". The initial quote I was responding to hardly was alluding to university degrees, I imagine, but even if it was, holding a BS in, of all things, communications arts, which is a degree program known for tuesday trips to the bar, is hardly going to make you more well read on issues that these gentlemen discuss. If you wanted to get really anal about it, none of them are "educated", because none of them took formal training on the subject matter they discuss on their programs. Having an english degree hardly qualifies you as "educated" amongst a group of physicists, so I hardly consider "communications arts" as educated when discussing foreign affairs and economic policy.

Fair enough. And for what it's worth, I watch CNN, so I don't really have a dog in the fight.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:01 AM loner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by loner View Post
Fair enough. And for what it's worth, I watch CNN, so I don't really have a dog in the fight.

Yeah I don't watch Fox either, so I'm just speaking in a general case here, but I've seen enough of these folks though where passing judgement is not a difficult thing to do.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 11-21-2009, 07:57 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
lol thats classic you. Thats alright...you can continue to stroke Americas cock and fondle our balls. However please note that it is rather pathetic and sad that someone from Finland has the extensive knowledge and understanding of our colloquialisms and popular culture that you have.

But then again your entire life has been a pathetic failure so it's really not that big of a surprise. By all means please continue to post here and display your pathetic worship of America for all to see. After all your every post quietly screams "I wish I was American!"

So sad

I agree with Marbles for once.
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 11-21-2009, 11:34 AM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
You caught me, because all of those on the far right support social health care. I just can't seem to slip anything past you, can I Sherlock?

What part of "I don't fucking watch Fox" don't you understand, exactly? Would it be more clear if I translated that into the language of your choice VIA Babel Fish?

Also, if you're reading the fucking health care threads, you should be well aware I addressed that.

Health care is the pinnacle of left wing ideology?


Oh and by the way, if you don't watch Fox how can you exactly tell they're all alike?
If that isn't media apologetics, what is
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-22-2009, 02:56 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.