General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Black soldiers mutiny in WWII

This isn't the story that Jew Spielberg will tell you, of course. It doesn't match the narrative of Negrophilia these people are steeped in.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-1...mutiny/3821906

Quote:
But the story began to come to light when James Cook University's Ray Holyoak first began researching why US congressman Lyndon B Johnson visited Townsville for three days back in 1942.

What he discovered was evidence detailing one of the biggest uprisings within the US military.

"For 70 years there's been a rumour in Townsville that there was a mutiny among African-American servicemen. In the last year and a half I've found the primary documentation evidence that that did occur in 1942," Mr Holyoak told AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:15 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius
 
So how shitty does your life have to be to be motivated to such an extent by petty racist hatred?
Old 02-13-2012, 08:42 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
So how shitty does your life have to be to be motivated to such an extent by petty racist hatred?

Motivated by truth, you mean?
Old 02-13-2012, 09:13 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Motivated by truth, you mean? I masturbate furiously whenever Birth of A Nation comes on.

ftfy
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:36 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
a bad/scary rumor... about blacks...

Started in some HICK town...


IN THE 1940's.................



............







..............







...............


Yeah it's definitely true then
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 02-13-2012, 09:57 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Motivated by truth, you mean?

I can think of much better "truths" to pursue.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:10 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
cool

story
Old 02-13-2012, 10:35 PM aoeoae is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
ok, let's put this into context:

Quote:
An Australian historian has uncovered hidden documents which reveal that African American troops used machine guns to attack their white officers in a siege on a US base in north Queensland in 1942.

Information about the Townsville mutiny has never been released to the public.

But the story began to come to light when James Cook University's Ray Holyoak first began researching why US congressman Lyndon B Johnson visited Townsville for three days back in 1942.

What he discovered was evidence detailing one of the biggest uprisings within the US military.

"For 70 years there's been a rumour in Townsville that there was a mutiny among African-American servicemen. In the last year and a half I've found the primary documentation evidence that that did occur in 1942," Mr Holyoak told AM.


AUDIO: WWII mutiny uncovered by Qld historian (AM)
During World War II, Townsville was a crucial base for campaigns into the Pacific, including the Battle of the Coral Sea.

About 600 African-American troops were brought to the city to help build airfields.

Mr Holyoak says these troops, from the 96th Battalion, US Army Corps of Engineers, were stationed at a base on the city's western outskirts known as Kelso.

This was the site for a large-scale siege lasting eight hours, which was sparked by racial taunts and violence.

"After some serial abuse by two white US officers, there was several ringleaders and they decided to machine gun the tents of the white officers," Mr Holyoak said.

He has uncovered several documents hidden in the archives of the Queensland Police and Townsville Brigade detailing what happened that night.

According to the findings, the soldiers took to the machine guns and anti-aircraft weapons and fired into tents where their white counterparts were drinking.

More than 700 rounds were fired.

At least one person was killed and dozens severely injured, and Australian troops were called in to roadblock the rioters.

Mr Holyoak also discovered a report written by Robert Sherrod, a US journalist who was embedded with the troops.

It never made it to the press, but was handed to Lyndon B Johnson at a Townsville hotel and eventually filed away into the National Archives and Records Administration.

"I think at the time, it was certainly suppressed. Both the Australian and the US government would not have wanted the details of this coming out. The racial policies at the time really discluded [sic] people of colour," Mr Holyoak says.

Both the Australian Defence Department and the Australian War Memorial say it could take months to research the incident, and say they have no details readily available for public release.

But Townsville historian Dr Dorothy Gibson-Wilde says the findings validate 70-year-old rumours.

"Anytime it was raised, people usually sort of said, 'Oh you know, no that can't be true. Nobody's heard about that', and in fact it must have been kept pretty quiet from the rest of the town," she said.

Mr Holyoak will spend the next two years researching the sentences handed out to both the officers and the mutineers involved, and why the information has been kept secret for so long.
For the sake of argument, let's say this article is essentially true.

What's your point sam?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:08 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

Nevermore
I <3 d4rkme4t
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
I've been there
__________________
_--_|\
/ #AUZLAND
\_.--._/
.......v
<domisi> i'm not in anyone's sig
\(_o)/ IRC Partay!! \(o_)/
Old 02-13-2012, 11:42 PM Nevermore is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
ok, let's put this into context:



For the sake of argument, let's say this article is essentially true.

What's your point sam?

His point is "I dug up some evidence of black guys doing something bad, ergo my dumbass all-consuming racism is accurate and I don't need to question my pathetic failure of a life and can continue to blame darkies and Jews for all my pathetic failures and then go try to suck my own cock."
Old 02-14-2012, 01:03 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

Vote McCain!
Retardism
 
Vote McCain!'s Avatar
 
and what's the fucking point sam?
Old 02-14-2012, 04:54 PM Vote McCain! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
and what's the fucking point sam?

TROLLED_HARD.JPG
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:49 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Motivated by truth, you mean?

And this proves what exactly?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 02-14-2012, 05:57 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
a bad/scary rumor... about blacks...

Started in some HICK town...


IN THE 1940's.................

Yeah it's definitely true then

On the other side of the planet.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 02-14-2012, 05:58 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
May or may not be true but yea I came here for the colorful conclusions about negroes you owe us
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 02-14-2012, 06:45 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.