General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
sct
I know what it takes to be cool.
 
sct's Avatar
 
This is a Nu player on our forums playing in the tournament. The Jin player isn't that great mind you, but damn Gloomy is good at playing Nu.

BORKED
__________________
member of the caint crew negroes
http://gamers.genmay.com
GT: sctx
Old 07-16-2009, 09:01 AM sct is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

snowman14
 
There are alot of scrubs online who do the same shit over and over, gets my blood boiling

Yesterday i was playing online against a Jin, and he kept running all the way back and he would wait for me to dash in so he could do his ice sword riding move and freeze me and do his combo. HE KEPT DOING THIS the entire first round.

So the second round started, and i ran up to him, did my stuff and took a 1/4th of his life out, then retreated to the other end of the screen while he sat on the opposite side.

for 60 seconds i litereally sat over there and taunted him about 20 times whlie he sat there. Finally he came at me with 10 seconds left and i just barrier bursted him and won the match.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:38 PM snowman14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

G-Daddy
I love my mother. No, I REALLY love her. In the butt.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sct View Post
This is a Nu player on our forums playing in the tournament. The Jin player isn't that great mind you, but damn Gloomy is good at playing Nu.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

lol near the end "you've got some tricks!"
__________________
Whiny Douche for mod.
Digital Mocking's a cuntflap
4138660d2dbe60f185882a92b829b0fd
1ccff0ae11de8623189c9693877fcddf
Old 07-16-2009, 05:07 PM G-Daddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

sct
I know what it takes to be cool.
 
sct's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman14 View Post
There are alot of scrubs online who do the same shit over and over, gets my blood boiling

Yesterday i was playing online against a Jin, and he kept running all the way back and he would wait for me to dash in so he could do his ice sword riding move and freeze me and do his combo. HE KEPT DOING THIS the entire first round.

So the second round started, and i ran up to him, did my stuff and took a 1/4th of his life out, then retreated to the other end of the screen while he sat on the opposite side.

for 60 seconds i litereally sat over there and taunted him about 20 times whlie he sat there. Finally he came at me with 10 seconds left and i just barrier bursted him and won the match.

So he would ice car you? Block wait for second hit then attack? Stop bitching.
__________________
member of the caint crew negroes
http://gamers.genmay.com
GT: sctx
Old 07-16-2009, 06:02 PM sct is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Dirtysanchez
 
Dirtysanchez's Avatar
 
i got schooled hard online last night back to training mode!
__________________
d567db05214d72654225375b522cdde7
Old 07-17-2009, 09:37 AM Dirtysanchez is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

Dr.Dew
 
ugh the nex is refusing to stock this game. got my stick built but now i have to wait a couple of weeks for amazon to ship the game to me. i cant even get sf4 here... sucks.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:14 PM Dr.Dew is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

sct
I know what it takes to be cool.
 
sct's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtysanchez View Post
i got schooled hard online last night back to training mode!

come play with me!

Btw the finals from our tournament.

Semi final, arakune vs hakumen
BORKED

finals hakumen vs nu
BORKED
__________________
member of the caint crew negroes
http://gamers.genmay.com
GT: sctx
Old 07-17-2009, 03:49 PM sct is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

Dirtysanchez
 
Dirtysanchez's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sct View Post
come play with me!

your PM box is full. psn name? mine is muffinhunter
__________________
d567db05214d72654225375b522cdde7
Old 07-17-2009, 07:10 PM Dirtysanchez is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

littleho
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sct View Post
come play with me!

Btw the finals from our tournament.

Semi final, arakune vs hakumen
BORKED

finals hakumen vs nu
BORKED

i have no idea whats going on but this nu character looks ridiculously cheap.
__________________
cebababab
Old 07-17-2009, 09:20 PM littleho is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

Dirtysanchez
 
Dirtysanchez's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleho View Post
i have no idea whats going on but this nu character looks ridiculously cheap.

all the characters are pretty balanced (except carl ), but yes, nu can sometimes APPEAR cheap. but you must keep in mind: (1) she has ridiculously low health; and (2) if you get in her face, it's hard for her to fight back.
__________________
d567db05214d72654225375b522cdde7
Old 07-18-2009, 06:31 AM Dirtysanchez is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

sct
I know what it takes to be cool.
 
sct's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleho View Post
i have no idea whats going on but this nu character looks ridiculously cheap.

Not cheap, gloomy is just retarded with her.
__________________
member of the caint crew negroes
http://gamers.genmay.com
GT: sctx
Old 07-18-2009, 08:26 PM sct is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

sct
I know what it takes to be cool.
 
sct's Avatar
 
So we are having our second tournament signups now for both 360 and PS3 versions of the game.

Info about the tournament's can be found here http://www.destructive-nature.com/fo...xbox-live.html

That links to the xbl info, but the psn tournament is also joinable from there.

We are also hosting a secondary tournament on XBL. 16 players, all hakumen
__________________
member of the caint crew negroes
http://gamers.genmay.com
GT: sctx
Old 07-21-2009, 06:40 PM sct is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.