General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Xpiotos

Yeah, it's the worst with the sniper rifles. There was a guy in a gunner seat, not moving because there wasn't a driver. So I poked out, fire one right to his head and nothing happened. An enemy came out from behind me and shot me before I could fire another... it was such garbage.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

T-Unit

I have always thought hit detection in BF games was a bit wierd, but I can usually get used to it after enough hours of game time.

Xpiotos

No, you're right. It usually feels a little wonky, but I don't know, on my PC Battlefield 2 was tolerable, but there are just times when I play 1943 where it's like

Jeck

I haven't had any issues with sniping. So far my biggest problems are with the planes. Those things are so damn touchy I barely move the stick and I'm upside down headed for water.

specialmoose

Love the game! Hope they come out with new maps (most likely as paid content).

lonedawg
Stiler

There'll be a new map once the global kill count is 40million. THe pc release will have the map at release.

Potato
So stupid, I need help with iTunes. Thanks McFatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
There'll be a new map once the global kill count is 40million. THe pc release will have the map at release.

Its 43 million. 360 players got over 5 million on the first day so we should have the map by the end of the week. I dunno if I am excited though. For those who don't remember, Coral Sea is the one with the real small islands, its just a big sea cluster fuck. The only reason it was fun was cause of the subs. Who knows tho, this game keeps surprising.

Pic of Coral Sea Map:

bobsmith

I think Coral Sea is the one with just aircraft carriers and planes, nothing else.

d4rkspike
<3

going to try and hold out for the PC version

T-Unit

looks like were at just over 38 million, it was 31 million when i went to work 10 hours ago, so we should have it in the next 7 hours i believe

Roam

coral sea is a dog fight level.

?psalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Its 43 million. 360 players got over 5 million on the first day so we should have the map by the end of the week. I dunno if I am excited though. For those who don't remember, Coral Sea is the one with the real small islands, its just a big sea cluster fuck. The only reason it was fun was cause of the subs. Who knows tho, this game keeps surprising.

Pic of Coral Sea Map:

Yeah without any usable naval units, Coral Sea for 1943 is going to be an amazing fur ball.

Xpiotos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeck View Post
I haven't had any issues with sniping. So far my biggest problems are with the planes. Those things are so damn touchy I barely move the stick and I'm upside down headed for water.

That's weird, I haven't really had any problem with the flying. I actually think they're quite fun to fly. I just need to get the hang of bombing. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

But yeah, seems like everyone has their own little problems with the game. They're not gamebreaking, just annoying at times.

Anyways, can't wait for the new map to come out. If we're as far as everyone says we are, I can't wait to get back home and play it.

Potato
So stupid, I need help with iTunes. Thanks McFatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roam View Post
coral sea is a dog fight level.

Hmm, I see where that could be the case but it would only work if there were tons of planes. I can't see how they can put more then two on a ship and from the looks tho, that is the original spawn point. It will end up being two planes each, just like every other map. It has to be exactly like the map I posted because from my memory, it doesn't look like they changed the other maps at all.

Jeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpiotos View Post
That's weird, I haven't really had any problem with the flying. I actually think they're quite fun to fly. I just need to get the hang of bombing. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

But yeah, seems like everyone has their own little problems with the game. They're not gamebreaking, just annoying at times.

Anyways, can't wait for the new map to come out. If we're as far as everyone says we are, I can't wait to get back home and play it.

Well damn. It's definitely not gamebreaking for sure, because it's probably just me.

Would be nice to figure out what I'm doing wrong though.