General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

AK____xD

in my opinion, talk to her man. have a serious conversation with her. worst case scenario, you're back where you are, best case scenario she might have a change of thought. if you're back where you are simply move on (it will be hard, but better for the long run). it's not worth spending your time and pondering about her.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

M|22

damaged goods, move on

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK____xD View Post
in my opinion, talk to her man. have a serious conversation with her. worst case scenario, you're back where you are, best case scenario she might have a change of thought. if you're back where you are simply move on (it will be hard, but better for the long run). it's not worth spending your time and pondering about her.

aei yai yai...NO! She blatantly stated he was a pillar in her life--but the pillar of emotional support. She chose against him, him doing this just makes her realize she REALLY has him on a leash as her little bitch.

FM 2347
I am offended by the world isajeep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post
guess so

its just fucking frustrating, had i known this guy wasnt leaving i wouldve continued to pursue her as i had in the past and i think theres a good chance the tables would be turned right now

its also infuriating how quickly it went from great to shit. im sure hes the one she went to vegas with.

Well you learn. Suck it up, move on without looking back, learn to live without her, center yourself emotionally, improve yourself as a man, wipe the slate clean and start over with a new girl. Depending on your self-esteem, personality, and game with women this will be as easy as lifting a feather or as hard as pushing a large planet out of its orbit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK____xD View Post

Fuck no. That's pussy advice.

Last edited by FM 2347; 01-29-2008 at 03:18 PM..

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM 2347 View Post
Well you learn. Suck it up, move on without looking back, learn to live without her, center yourself emotionally, improve yourself as a man, wipe the slate clean and start over with a new girl. Depending on your game with women this will be as easy as lifting a feather or as hard as pushing a large planet out of its orbit.

getting girls isnt the problem

its finding one that i dont hate and want more than sex from

like i said, i have other girls lined up and have already made plans with one for tonight - i just dont like any of them.

FM 2347

Quote:
getting girls isnt the problem

its finding one that i dont hate and want more than sex from

like i said, i have other girls lined up and have already made plans with one for tonight - i just dont like any of them.

What was so great about this emotionally fucked up girl? If she was stunningly beautiful I can understand. Can you find a girl that's more attractive than the old one? Find another girl that's "out of your league" like you said this old girl was. Ironically since you dated and hopefully fucked her, this old girl isn't out of your league anymore.

Edit: I didn't read your whole story yet so I'm just giving input on what to do after the disaster. It doesn't really matter what the story is, you need to learn from it but what most of us in the Bone Closet have realized is you need to cut ties and move on. Going back to fix a failed relationship with a girl has a 99.1% failure rate.

Last edited by FM 2347; 01-29-2008 at 03:27 PM..

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

Quote:
guess so

its just fucking frustrating, had i known this guy wasnt leaving i wouldve continued to pursue her as i had in the past and i think theres a good chance the tables would be turned right now

its also infuriating how quickly it went from great to shit. im sure hes the one she went to vegas with.

what does the guy leaving have to do with anything? did you really want to be plan B? the fallback guy she finally gets exclusive with only because the guy she liked better left the fucking country? this, imo, is the root of all of your problems. dont chase after women who make you an option rather than a priority. you lower yourself and are only ever going to end up with a substandard woman at best. who wants to be with the kind of girl who cant see you are amazing and worth working for? who wants to be with a girl who doesnt respect you enough or want you enough to worry about risking losing you? who wants a girl that takes you forgranted, fucks around with other guys and pats you on the head afterwards like a puppy? have some pride dude.

if it helps, i was in a similar situation a few years ago. i met an amazing girl who had a boyfriend and an ex who she was still in love with. she broke up with the boyfriend soon after we met and i thought all was good to go (even though she was seeing all of us at the same time, i didnt judge her harshly for it like i should have). she was really into me, we hooked up a few times but the other guys were never out of the picture and she never was looking to commit. i broke it off and this summer she married that same long time ex who she was still in love with. because i broke it off my situation turned out win win for me. i didnt get strung along and hurt like you and i didnt end up with the girl who now cheats on her husband constantly. yes, i know she cheats, i hooked up with her at a bar about a month before her wedding. she will never change and neither will your chick.

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
what does the guy leaving have to do with anything? did you really want to be plan B? the fallback guy she finally gets exclusive with only because the guy she liked better left the fucking country? this, imo, is the root of all of your problems. dont chase after women who make you an option rather than a priority. you lower yourself and are only ever going to end up with a substandard woman at best. who wants to be with the kind of girl who cant see you are amazing and worth working for? who wants to be with a girl who doesnt respect you enough or want you enough to worry about risking losing you? who wants a girl that takes you forgranted, fucks around with other guys and pats you on the head afterwards like a puppy? have some pride dude.

if it helps, i was in a similar situation a few years ago. i met an amazing girl who had a boyfriend and an ex who she was still in love with. she broke up with the boyfriend soon after we met and i thought all was good to go (even though she was seeing all of us at the same time, i didnt judge her harshly for it like i should have). she was really into me, we hooked up a few times but the other guys were never out of the picture and she never was looking to commit. i broke it off and this summer she married that same long time ex who she was still in love with. because i broke it off my situation turned out win win for me. i didnt get strung along and hurt like you and i didnt end up with the girl who now cheats on her husband constantly. yes, i know she cheats, i hooked up with her at a bar about a month before her wedding. she will never change and neither will your chick.

I was confident that as soon as he left the country I would have it on lock and she wouldn't look back. Shes known this guy for years and years and years and used to live with him so I figured instead of fighting that uphill battle (among the others I was already dealing with re: her friend, my reputation) I would wait it out.

That said, I now remember after her friend adamantly told me she had a boyfriend she had me check her facebook which sure enough said she was in a relationship. This guys myspace has said hes in a relationship too..but we dated and hooked up so I guess in the end she played both of us?

Last edited by PiMpY; 01-29-2008 at 03:28 PM..

Namrok

This OMGOMGOMGOMG sounds just like the bitch who left me for another guy the day before my father died. Gave me all this "I still really care about you, I'll be there for you" , then flat out TOLD ME she was going to be fucking the guy in 5 minutes, then pulled the "I'm uncomfortable with this situation, so I'm going to stop having anything to do with you" card when I got upset, as any fucking idiot would have know I would be.

Ditch her, she's a OMGOMGOMGOMG. All the understand and sympathy in the world, but only at her convenience. She doesn't really care about you, she only uses you to flatter her own self worth.

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

Quote:
I was confident that as soon as he left the country I would have it on lock. Shes known this guy for years and years and years and used to live with him so I figured instead of fighting that uphill battle (among the others I was already dealing with re: her friend, my reputation) I would wait it out.

yea, i thought that same shit too. she would tell me how her ex (she was with for like 7 years and her first) didnt excite her, didnt make her feel like a woman, etc. she told me how the boyfriend she had when i met her couldnt communicate, wasnt good in bed, etc. she would tell me how i had everything these guys lacked. i was exciting, articulate, able to meet her needs and great to be around. at first i thought i would wait it out too. i told myself she was just confused with all these guys vying for her attention. i told myself she needed to get the boyfriend out of her life and that takes time. i told myself she needs to know me much better before she can write off the long time ex. guess what? i was lying to myself. she knew she was hot shit and that none of these guys were willing to give up on her and thus she didnt have to choose. she could have it all and at the same time and outside of our egos being hurt, no harm. you dont want a girl like that. as i said, im years removed from the situation and i can now clearly see how shitty life would be with her. yes, im still very attracted to her and cant help myself but feel drawn to her when we hang out. but i also see how clueless and impotent her (now) husband is. hes married to a woman who still wants to get the rush of getting with a new guy, still cant help herself from accepting the advances of other men. cant commit to him even though they have a legal contract, house, etc.

as far as the other stuff, my situation is still similar. i fucked her roommate before i hooked up with her. she was worried about my history with women and was often jealous when girls would come up to me when we were out. i even went as far as to bring a really hot girl (with the same name as her ) over to her apt (her roommate wanted to hang out) and when she came home from her date with her ex i was laying in bed with my date. believe me when i tell you i can relate and when i tell you that nothing with her will change. you are better off cutting her loose and getting your head straight.

bigandy839
RMG 4Ever! Will blow to join.

I've read the entire OP, but haven't read any replies.

Pimpy, from your first post, it seems pretty obvious that you're very much aware and intelligent when it comes to relationships, specifically the early stages. I know you feel confused, but I really, honestly believe that the answer will come to you.

Deep down, you know what to do.

PiMpY

minor update, thanks for the responses so far

i changed my myspace (yeah, yeah i know) tagline to "prose before hoes" from something she had told me awhile ago

i also posted a bulletin advertising my friends single valentines day pub crawl. he had asked me to post this last night but as i thought id be occupied on valentines day i didnt post it until today when i so cheerfully found out i wouldnt be

she sends me two messages
subject "Prose before hoes."
Body:
Probably unnecessary

and in reply to the singles v day pub crawl
Body:
also slightly unnecessary, but best wishes to you.
i debated a while on whether to afford either response..
but chose to allow you the pleasure.
good luck this week. school's going to suck.

and left me a comment:
"Prose is writing distinguished from poetry by its greater variety of rhythm and its closer resemblance to everyday speech....
before hoes? modern linguistics?"

what the hell do i gather from this? all i sent her back was "im not sure what youre getting at." to message #2

Last edited by PiMpY; 01-29-2008 at 06:51 PM..

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Just ignore her dude

FM 2347

You're still communicating with her. Stop.

Edit:

Watch this shit. This is the road you're heading down if you keep trying to get her back:

The Breakup: A Portrait of Dignity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoZD-xu8OVk

You probably look this ridiculous.

Last edited by FM 2347; 01-29-2008 at 07:06 PM..

elysian

or.. you can stick around and plan the greatest shenanigans ever.

go see other girls in the meantime, but be her friend and sow seeds of doubt into their relationship.

be "that" guy friend who pretends not to be interested, but is. however the girl is completely oblivious while driving the guy she's seeing nuts.

3b27e5e4cbb6ec753a14c8e4985f18d5