General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Lord Mann

tell her "shit or get off the pot" your not her bitch

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!

well ill probably catch a lot of shit for this but..

we ran into eachother drunk this weekend, almost ended up fucking but didnt. talked about it a bit on sunday - she asked if id cheated on someone then if id be party to cheating - as if her time spent with me hadnt been cheating

she sent me a bunch of dirty texts yesterday and said we should get together for a "study rendezvous". i didnt feel i had much to lose so i had her over. within 10 minutes her pants were off and we were fucking.

hit it literally 5 times over the course of the night (it was absolutely mind blowing) all the while her boyfriend was blowing up her cell

so i finally got it and i feel great about that and honestly am pretty stoked on my performance too.. but im also disappointed in her and now know more than ever before that a relationship with her would bring nothing but pain. i suppose part of me held out the hope that sometime down the road we could have an honest, trusting relationship.

Last edited by PiMpY; 02-26-2008 at 11:34 AM..

xLudax

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post

we ran into eachother drunk this weekend, almost ended up fucking but didnt. talked about it a bit on sunday - she asked if id cheated on someone then if id be party to cheating - as if her time spent with me hadnt been cheating

she sent me a bunch of dirty texts yesterday and said we should get together for a "study rendezvous". i didnt feel i had much to lose so i had her over. within 10 minutes her pants were off and we were fucking.

hit it literally 5 times over the course of the night (it was absolutely mind blowing) all the while her boyfriend was blowing up her cell

so i finally got it and i feel great about that and honestly am pretty stoked on my performance too.. but im also disappointed in her and now know more than ever before that a relationship with her would bring nothing but pain. i suppose part of me held out the hope that sometime down the road we could have an honest, trusting relationship.

Shit, as long as you aren't all attached, nothing wrong with hittin it and quittin it. That girl is a hooooo foooo shooooo

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

The only reason I would fuck an ex who left me for someone else is if I made sure the new guy would find out. There's really nothing special about being sneaky about it... you're just being used. Again. Hope it feels good being her tool.

RetardedKitten
pwned

Quote:

Don't expect this from her anytime in the next 10 years or later. She cheats, you know this at first hand experience. Don't get attached and don't get in trouble with her BF. I'd quit being an accessory if I were you but she is not a good person.

RetardedKitten
pwned

oops

Last edited by RetardedKitten; 02-26-2008 at 12:09 PM..

xLudax

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardedKitten View Post
Don't expect this from her anytime in the next 10 years or later. She cheats, you know this at first hand experience. Don't get attached and don't get in trouble with her BF. I'd quit being an accessory if I were you but she is not a good person.

But he's using her for sex too. It's a two way street. It seems to me that in situation, everyone wins. Except the new boyfriend, but he is getting the same thing done to him that he did to the op. Shit comes full circle.

Just seriously don't try to get attached to this girl, can't stress that enough. Seems like she'll hop on any dick she can find.

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
The only reason I would fuck an ex who left me for someone else is if I made sure the new guy would find out. There's really nothing special about being sneaky about it... you're just being used. Again. Hope it feels good being her tool.

being used for what? fucking sex?! what the fuck do you think my intentions were jackass?

sure as shit wasnt holding her hand and talking about spending the rest of my life with her

Last edited by PiMpY; 02-26-2008 at 01:11 PM..

FM 2347
I am offended by the world isajeep.

Quote:

I think it's awesome that you fucked her. Just don't get attached and keep looking for that new girl.

MachinegunHead

Well, it would seem like the whole situation played out pretty well. As long as you maintain the upper hand you wont have many more problems. Well done.

quinnandbrady

hahah I got a laugh out of the "You own my heart" text because I got the exact same thing the other day.

Long story short - been off and on with this girl all year, we were practically dating earlier in the year but weren't even talking around December/January, but now all of a sudden shes interested again.

Pulled that line out a few nights ago. Totally took me off guard.

We have such a weird relationship though that next week we might not even be talking.