General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltabourne
yes, it's happened before. How many people do you suspect are in on this tin foil conspiracy of yours? Judging from your posts, it would have to be a minimum of thousands of people - with not one leak.
yup no leaks at all.. none... cause if there were any leaks you wouldnt hear about all the conspiracies anyway... some conspiracies are so fucking detailed that its impossible for them not to be some sort of leak. this video is not one of them because of how sloppy it is.

just wait to see how it all folds out... ive already established the cia psy-op story leak a week before it became public.. but hey.. you know.. no leaks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes
I need a picture of the ring, hopefully a really good screencap.. this is going to my english teacher tommarow morning.

Make sure you source it. I want credit.

deltabourne
Mike27 is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-hook
I love how mike27 tries to be all professional about this, like he is some sort of debating master

None of your points have any legitimacy.
so true

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Will someone take away mike27's threadmaking priviledge away.. I'm not debating this shit when it came from another forum.. If you want to debate.. go to that fucking forum..

Whether mike27 is right or not, his post was thought provoking--many in this thread read the entire thing, not a small accomplishment for the ADD-populated Genmay.

Don't attack his thread just because you disagree with it. I frequent the Pit, and some of the responses are ironically just as what we have in genmay.

I swear Viriik, I like you on this forum youre a good guy--but way too many times you seem to be choking on the governments cock to make an argument. No offense, but its ALWAYS good to question the government, always seek the total truth.

Most Popular Searches: 1. HTML 2. Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
yea cause that would be... impossible or something.. perhaps even wrong and something you wouldnt want to be real...
why does the government exist? to run our country and to protect it. how would kill 5000 people accomplish this? let's say the government wanted a shitload of money and didnt care about their job. how woulc killing 5000 people accomplish this?

deltabourne
Mike27 is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
Whether mike27 is right or not, his post was thought provoking--many in this thread read the entire thing, not a small accomplishment for the ADD-populated Genmay.

Don't attack his thread just because you disagree with it. I frequent the Pit, and some of the responses are ironically just as what we have in genmay.

I swear Viriik, I like you on this forum youre a good guy--but way too many times you seem to be choking on the governments cock to make an argument. No offense, but its ALWAYS good to question the government, always seek the total truth.
There's a difference between questioning the government and coming up with crackpot conspiracy theories

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead

geremology101
Truly Amazing

Quote:
no

Thanks. I will be leaving this thread now.

Jeff
There's shovels full of sand in my vagina, and the GMs just laughed at me. NO, YOU ARE MAKING A BIG

I respect that you took the time to look into all of this, but the white plastic chair thing is a little flimsy.

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by geremology101
i'm not reading this entire thread.

Is it fake or not?

This is a silly thing to post, you will invariably get two predictable answers from the two sides of the argument.

wes
Kiddie Corral Material

i still need pics...

p-hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Like I said, many have posted about this, but I haven't seen anyone take the time to build a thorough case such as I have. I have pieced together evidence I have found and put it in a coherent, logical, easy to read format.
Wow you are so cool and logical... too bad none of it makes any fucking sense .

P.S. Please disregard this "person attack."

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1110
why does the government exist? to run our country and to protect it. how would kill 5000 people accomplish this? let's say the government wanted a shitload of money and didnt care about their job. how woulc killing 5000 people accomplish this?
wow
go back to how the country started. the founding fathers knew that a powerfull government was a bad thing... look at how much power it gained in 200 years... jesus...

r0ss

Quote:
There's a difference between questioning the government and coming up with crackpot conspiracy theories
I don't see how I'm a crackpot.
The government lies, so I don't trust them
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

DigitalChaos

Quote:
we should all cite deltaborne for his opinion because it is official and undebatable. his continual unbacked flames and taking peoples words out of context definately add to his credibility.

Allnighte

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Because the US is trying to pin it on Al-Zarqawi (in other words, "those damn ragheads").
perhaps the others are al-zarqawi? why does THAT guy HAVE to be?

Closed Thread