General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltabourne
For #7, they merely said they did not have Berg in CUSTODY. Next?

And mike27, you still fail to tell me why a pro-Al Qaeda website would put up US propaganda?

You seem to have conveniently forgotten #9.

As for #7 - the Iraqi consulate wrote a letter to Berg's family explicitly stating that Berg was IN US CUSTUDY. Next?
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 08:38 PM mike27 is offline  
#421  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Dillinger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-hook
I love how mike27 tries to be all professional about this, like he is some sort of debating master

None of your points have any legitimacy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 05-13-2004, 08:38 PM Dillinger is offline  
#422  

deltabourne
Mike27 is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
You seem to have conveniently forgotten #9.

As for #7 - the Iraqi consulate wrote a letter to Berg's family explicitly stating that Berg was IN US CUSTUDY. Next?
Why should I trust the Iraqi consulate?
__________________
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
- Douglas Adams

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead
Old 05-13-2004, 08:40 PM deltabourne is offline  
#423  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes
makes sense... but i still see no ring so mike27 you are full of .


You can see is glisten on his right pinky several times during the video.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 08:40 PM mike27 is offline  
#424  

wes
Kiddie Corral Material
 
whose pinky?
__________________
I put the laughter in slaughter.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:40 PM wes is offline  
#425  

welcomerain
 
welcomerain's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
You seem to have conveniently forgotten #9.

As for #7 - the Iraqi consulate wrote a letter to Berg's family explicitly stating that Berg was IN US CUSTUDY. Next?

read my links. possibly and likely a miscommunication. it's a typical everyday phenomena. people botch up facts through presumption, just like you.

it's hilarious how you can selectively question federal agents but you can't question the iraqi consulate.
__________________
0725a573965e
Old 05-13-2004, 08:41 PM welcomerain is offline  
#426  

Allnighte
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
hrmmmmmm

so why is the audio offsync and the video super choppy ONLY while he is being beheadded?
how can you tell the audio isnt offsync before that?
Old 05-13-2004, 08:43 PM Allnighte is offline  
#427  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes
whose pinky?

"Al-Zarqawi"
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 08:43 PM mike27 is offline  
#428  

TheIlluminatedOne
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
hrmmmmmm

so why is the audio offsync and the video super choppy ONLY while he is being beheadded?

the video is only super choppy while he's being beheaded because there is a lot of movement after he is pushed to the floor and they zoomed in to get a better view which made it even worse. the audio is probably offsync because like i said they used two cameras and whoever edited the two videos together must have fucked up the audio.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:43 PM TheIlluminatedOne is offline  
#429  

i am teh funk
 
what does the fucking russian mean?
Old 05-13-2004, 08:43 PM i am teh funk is offline  
#430  

Baloneyflaps
JoJoFine
MASTER-B FOR SUPARMOD.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
hrmmmmmm

so why is the audio offsync and the video super choppy ONLY while he is being beheadded?

eeerrr its choppy for me the whole way through


and fyi jordan, saudi arabia, and one other country (might be UAE) have confirmed the video was real and have condemned the islamics that did it. they've also offered to assist in finding the people who did it.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:44 PM Baloneyflaps is offline  
#431  

Themacabre
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomerain
read my links. possibly and likely a miscommunication. it's a typical everyday phenomena. people botch up facts through presumption, just like you.

it's hilarious how you can selectively question federal agents but you can't question the iraqi consulate.
I love that last part.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:44 PM Themacabre is offline  
#432  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by i am teh funk
what does the fucking russian mean?

I'm not sure.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 08:44 PM mike27 is offline  
#433  

deltabourne
Mike27 is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.
 
Mike, can you explain why you can hear a scream and then gargling when they begin to cut his head, especially if he you claim he is already dead?
__________________
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
- Douglas Adams

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead
Old 05-13-2004, 08:44 PM deltabourne is offline  
#434  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomerain
read my links. possibly and likely a miscommunication. it's a typical everyday phenomena. people botch up facts through presumption, just like you.

it's hilarious how you can selectively question federal agents but you can't question the iraqi consulate.

As I have shown, the US government has reason to lie. The Iraqi consulate, on the other hand, had no reason to lie (especially since this was before the execution).
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 08:45 PM mike27 is offline  
#435  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.