General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

by the way they go after "assault rifles" you'd think that is what the majority of people get murdered with...

but far more people get killed by cheap handguns than any type of rifle so even if they did actually manage to figure out how to ban scary black rifles, the net effect on gun crime would be negligible at best.

solving all of societies problems, one imaginary issue at a time...

GG liberlols

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
by the way they go after "assault rifles" you'd think that is what the majority of people get murdered with...

but far more people get killed by cheap handguns than any type of rifle so even if they did actually manage to figure out how to ban scary black rifles, the net effect on gun crime would be negligible at best.

solving all of societies problems, one imaginary issue at a time...

GG liberlols

indeed. Their motto should be "We always come up with solutions that got nothing to do with the problem"

Last edited by topcat989; 04-07-2014 at 01:46 AM..

pyramid

OMG, assault bacon.

pyramid

BORKED

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
indeed. Their motto should be "We always come up with solutions that got nothing to do with the problem"

I find those graphics ridiculous and irrelevant.

Yes, baseball bats and bacon are definitely what our military should use.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

wow

way to miss teh point

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

also why are posts dissapearing itt

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

I've never fired a shotty with a shroud and I don't think I'd gain much. Unless you fire like 20 rounds in 60 seconds the barrel won't hurt you. It's cool factor, and a way to mount some silly laser sight You'd have to be blasting away like a mad man.

Competition against stationary targets, maybe. Home defense, no. If you have to shoot that fucking much inside your house you're either outgunned/outnumbered /fucked anyway, or simply insane. Not to mention what the house would look like after

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
I find those graphics ridiculous and irrelevant.

so, which one actually does more harm to society is ridiculous and irrelevant?

it's the black plastic, isn't it?

you are like that's so cool and deadly looking, only batman should have something like that, but batman doesn't kill people so nobody should have something that cool and deadly looking... right?

pyramid

Quote:
I've never fired a shotty with a shroud and I don't think I'd gain much. Unless you fire like 20 rounds in 60 seconds the barrel won't hurt you. It's cool factor, and a way to mount some silly laser sight You'd have to be blasting away like a mad man.

Competition against stationary targets, maybe. Home defense, no. If you have to shoot that fucking much inside your house you're either outgunned/outnumbered /fucked anyway, or simply insane. Not to mention what the house would look like after

I'm pretty sure if I'm outgunned and outnumbered the last thing I'm going to be worried about is what my house looks like afterwards.

Seriously, is that your tactical advice? Curl up in the fetal position and hope the people who are outgunning and outnumbering you will just go away and not mess up your fucking ikea furniture? Are you shitting me?

Maybe batman will show up and save you with some of his wonderful non-lethal toys.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Hammers and prescription meds have other, beneficial primary uses. Guns really don't besides sending projectiles into people, from a distance no less... But no - let's compare guns to bacon, something you have to eat yourself in huge quantities to suffer 35 years later.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I'm pretty sure if I'm outgunned and outnumbered the last thing I'm going to be worried about is what my house looks like afterwards.

Seriously, is that your tactical advice? Curl up in the fetal position and hope the people who are outgunning and outnumbering you will just go away and not mess up your fucking ikea furniture? Are you shitting me?

Okay so if you hear a noise at night, shoot 20 rounds in 60 seconds, in that general direction. Don't stop until you're all out. Then reload and go some more.

pyramid

in the past 20 years gun violence has decreased by 50%.

bacon consumption has not.

pyramid

Quote:
Okay so if you hear a noise at night, shoot 20 rounds in 60 seconds, in that general direction. Don't stop until you're all out. Then reload and go some more.

No, Mr. Biden. That's not how self defense works.

pyramid

my totally impractical and unnecessary "assault rifle" has accessory rails where I have mounted a high intensity tac light which not only allows me to clearly identify friend from foe but also blinds my foe while allowing me to see his position, movement and intention...

I also have one of those ridiculously unnecessary lasers, which, in the case my tac light helps me identify a potential threat, allows for a completely ridiculous and unnecessary level of easy and accurate target acquisition out to ~50yards. even if my rifle is still in hip fire mass murder kill mode because it has a pistol grip and I haven't shouldered it yet...

and if that doesn't work I have my holographic eotech on my totally impractical and unnecessary self defense gun.

and if that doesn't work I have back up iron sights on my totally impractical and unnecessary self defense gun.

and if that doesn't work I have muscle memory from practice with my totally impractical and unnecessary self defense gun.

and if that doesn't work I have 30 rounds in my totally impractical and unnecessary self defense gun.

and if some dumbfuck is on my property and they see a tac light and a 5mw green laser lighting them up, I might not even have to unsafety my weapon to get my crazy gun toting, wild west , stand your ground point across...

but I guess that is all a little beyond mister I shot a gun once and I've read a few PDFs and seen a few movies so I know what I'm talking about guy...

that or just some more ridiculous and irrelevant nonsense you have no intention of ever even trying to understand.

/why would you even need something like that you evil psycho... it's not like the police wont be there in 15-20 minutes to start collecting evidence