General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.
 
growler's Avatar
 
what about pixeljunk dungeons?
__________________
<----popnfresh
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/assholecrew974.jpg
Old 04-29-2009, 02:59 PM growler is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

teh scud
 
teh scud's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
what about pixeljunk dungeons?

1-5
Old 04-29-2009, 03:01 PM teh scud is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Burg
 
I vote for name PixelJunk 1-4. Who needs a name?

This game looks awesome though. Day 1 for me.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:57 PM Burg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

arimanius
 
arimanius's Avatar
 
Old 05-08-2009, 02:47 PM arimanius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

RazorWind
 
RazorWind's Avatar
 
Sounds like a vague ripoff of Choplifter.
(not that that's bad)
__________________
90f54f9cfb4106d1ef0e6a82e53f14
Old 05-08-2009, 03:15 PM RazorWind is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Gloibin
 
Gloibin's Avatar
 
__________________
-- Genmay Beard Club --

[ www.gloibin.com ]

Last edited by Gloibin; 05-25-2009 at 06:53 PM..
Old 05-25-2009, 06:46 PM Gloibin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

The Internet
Invented by Bob Dole. Get of Bob Dole's internet. Bob Dole Comands it. Bob Dole
 
Awesome. When is it coming out?
__________________
President of the "I hate Alanis [M]orissette" club
Founding [M]ember of the Gen[M]ay Ninja clan
UK Represent
5bb111fc1aa058e1283875b86b1a571c
Old 05-26-2009, 11:38 AM The Internet is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

TheRequiem
No titty for me.
 
TheRequiem's Avatar
 
That is some hilariously unanimous negative feedback on the name.

I don't blame people, it's pretty bleh.
__________________
You should turn sigs off.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:42 PM TheRequiem is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Gloibin
 
Gloibin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRequiem View Post
That is some hilariously unanimous negative feedback on the name.

I don't blame people, it's pretty bleh.
I still like PixelJunk Geology.

But it makes sense. Eden so far is the furthest "departure" from the naming scheme (Racers/Monsters/Eden/Shooter). The Shooter name fits in line with the purposely unironic scheme and will abviously sell units because of it. Yet, one guy on the blog put it best: "That name makes it very hard for the PixelJunk team to make another game based on shooting." That alone may be enough for them to reconsider it...
__________________
-- Genmay Beard Club --

[ www.gloibin.com ]
Old 05-27-2009, 02:36 AM Gloibin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

TheRequiem
No titty for me.
 
TheRequiem's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloibin View Post
I still like PixelJunk Geology.

But it makes sense. Eden so far is the furthest "departure" from the naming scheme (Racers/Monsters/Eden/Shooter). The Shooter name fits in line with the purposely unironic scheme and will abviously sell units because of it. Yet, one guy on the blog put it best: "That name makes it very hard for the PixelJunk team to make another game based on shooting." That alone may be enough for them to reconsider it...

I thought Rescue was the best. Fits their criteria. Simple. Describes the game (the main point of which, i think, is to rescue survivors. shooting is the means to achieve that goal).
__________________
You should turn sigs off.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:50 PM TheRequiem is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Gloibin
 
Gloibin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRequiem View Post
I thought Rescue was the best. Fits their criteria. Simple. Describes the game (the main point of which, i think, is to rescue survivors. shooting is the means to achieve that goal).
Ooooh, I like that too.
__________________
-- Genmay Beard Club --

[ www.gloibin.com ]
Old 05-27-2009, 06:24 PM Gloibin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

teh scud
 
teh scud's Avatar
 
i had voted PixelJunk Scout. shooter is a bit too.... typical
Old 05-27-2009, 10:42 PM teh scud is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

theNoid
 
theNoid's Avatar
 
Looks like a ton of fun.
__________________
855d05149c8915538dbad94c796751cc
Old 05-27-2009, 10:50 PM theNoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

TheRequiem
No titty for me.
 
TheRequiem's Avatar
 
So was there a release date for this?
__________________
You should turn sigs off.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:53 PM TheRequiem is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

krenshin
 
krenshin's Avatar
 
This game may force me to dust off my PS3. It looks like it'll be fun.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:48 PM krenshin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.