General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Zetherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
PrettyInPink only posts in the BC because she wouldn't be able to hack it in the main forum.

E-Knight that shit.

It's funny how 'e-knighting' is perceived as something pathetic and annoying, yet this e-trolling is considered just and normal (examples being the majority of people that have posted on this matter thus far).

Either way, I was never 'e-knighting', just typing what I believe in.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
I can't decide what's more funny - how pathetic you are

I am pathetic why exactly? Because I have a great job, meaningful career options, nice car, great girlfriend, fit healthy body, good exercise discipline, awesome living arrangements or have more self confidence than three or four of you average little limp wristed high school kids put together?

Oh wait, is this the time where you pull out that trusty cliche "oh you post about it on the internet"? Should I lie like you fat little fucks, or just be myself? I will run with be myself.

Quote:
or the fact that you used 'cock gobbler', 'arseclown', and 'mummy' all in one post.
Your mother is a cock gobbling arseclown? Whatever floats your boat tiger.

I am going swimming now, missed my weights because we got off work early and I am spending the evening with the girlfriend, so I will just go for a long swim. You keep sitting here hammering out cliches you limp wristed queer
.......v.

Zetherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
I am pathetic why exactly? Because I have a great job, meaningful career options, nice car, great girlfriend, fit healthy body, good exercise discipline, awesome living arrangements or have more self confidence than three or four of you average little limp wristed high school kids put together?

Oh wait, is this the time where you pull out that trusty cliche "oh you post about it on the internet"? Should I lie like you fat little fucks, or just be myself? I will run with be myself.

I am going swimming now, missed my weights because we got off work early and I am spending the evening with the girlfriend, so I will just go for a long swim. You keep sitting here hammering out cliches you limp wristed queer

I go to college, have a low paying job, have a 97 firebird (which is falling apart), no girlfriend, a fit body, ok exercise discipline, a decent apartment, and alot of self confidence. Also, I'll post more pics in the coming days to prove, once again, that I'm not fat (I'm 154, 5'11). No lies from fat fucks here.

Now that I've stooped to your level, I'd like to point out that the reason you are pathetic is not because you post any of this on the internet. The pathetic I was speaking of is the reflection of your character. Your choice to not make any attempt to balance logic, emotion and character leads to you treating people disrespectfully. Because of this, you have quite the reputation in this forum. However, from the looks of things, you don't care at all. That, to me, is pathetic.

Quote:

I smiled when I saw this. This, coupled with the fact that you have to continually share your workout routine for the day, makes your posts humorous. For that I thank you.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-02-2006 at 09:06 PM..

vinnie

Quote:
The pathetic I was speaking of is the reflection of your character. Your choice to not make any attempt to balance logic, emotion and character leads to you treating people disrespectfully. Because of this, you have quite the reputation in this forum. However, from the looks of things, you don't care at all. That, to me, is pathetic.
Fucking hell you are thick. It is like you are fucking resistant to learning you are that dedicated to being stupid.

Of course I treat people disrespectfully on this forum, it is the arse end of the internet in terms of the sheer density of fucktards. Very few people are worthy of my respect and you sure are not one of them.

I do not care about popularity amongst fucking school kids. Why the fuck would I want to balance anything for idiots like you? No one expects me to put up with little arsehats like you in day to day life, why should the internet be any different?

Oh gosh, does this mean you have to post another one of your little cliches now?
.......v.

Zetherin

Quote:
Fucking hell you are thick. It is like you are fucking resistant to learning you are that dedicated to being stupid.

Of course I treat people disrespectfully on this forum, it is the arse end of the internet in terms of the sheer density of fucktards. Very few people are worthy of my respect and you sure are not one of them.

I do not care about popularity amongst fucking school kids. Why the fuck would I want to balance anything for idiots like you? No one expects me to put up with little arsehats like you in day to day life, why should the internet be any different?

Oh gosh, does this mean you have to post another one of your little cliches now?

So the real reason you come on here is truly so that you can be an asshole to people? I don't think that's the case, but nonetheless it sickens me that you somehow justify the way you respond by saying: "Why the fuck would I want to balance anything for idiots like you? No one expects me to put up with little arsehats like you in day to day life, why should the internet be any different?"...when you have absolutely no clue who the majority of these people are.

If you go into every thread assuming everyone in it is a 'fucking school kid' and 'arsehat' then it's no surprise why you make the comments you make. Do I agree with it? No. But, I don't see a good way at this time to sway you otherwise...or at least open your mind to other possibilities.

I think this discussion is over. Thank you for your time.

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

Quote:
It's funny how 'e-knighting' is perceived as something pathetic and annoying, yet this e-trolling is considered just and normal (examples being the majority of people that have posted on this matter thus far).

Either way, I was never 'e-knighting', just typing what I believe in.

In real life when you feel the need to stand up and defend idiots who cannot fend for themselves, it is considered a good deed. When you do this sort of a thing on genmay, it is deplorable.

vinnie

Quote:
If you go into every thread assuming everyone in it is a 'fucking school kid' and 'arsehat' then it's no surprise why you make the comments you make. Do I agree with it? No. But, I don't see a good way at this time to sway you otherwise...or at least open your mind to other possibilities.

Praise be to fucking Allah, that only took four hundred fucking posts to convey the message that your opinions do not mean shit. Now that we have firmly established that, how about you go and fuck yourself arseflute?
.......v.

returning b7

I'm talking to my ex (which I broke up with last year) on MSN. I hate when she just strikes up a conversation out of nowhere.
I feel lonely.

Komataguri

Quote:
Originally Posted by returning b7 View Post
I'm talking to my ex (which I broke up with last year) on MSN. I hate when she just strikes up a conversation out of nowhere.
I feel lonely.

Tell her to leave you alone, that you ahve a 13 year old girl on Webcam.

That should make her leave you alone.

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
In real life when you feel the need to stand up and defend idiots who cannot fend for themselves, it is considered a good deed. When you do this sort of a thing on genmay, it is deplorable.

I find it rather deplorable in real life when guys will exploit the stupidity of women for a blowjob. It's incomprehensible to me why anyone would do it on here.
-GavinZac

vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
I find it rather deplorable in real life when guys will exploit the stupidity of women for a blowjob. It's incomprehensible to me why anyone would do it on here.
Some kind of bizzare fascination with trying to appear 'noble'.

Internet Knights are just fucking annoying for everyone except themselves and the emo whores that they are 'crusading' for. Dollars to donuts the same person would struggle to defend their way out of a damp paper bag in real life.
.......v.

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
Some kind of bizzare fascination with trying to appear 'noble'.

Internet Knights are just fucking annoying for everyone except themselves and the emo whores that they are 'crusading' for. Dollars to donuts the same person would struggle to defend their way out of a damp paper bag in real life.

Not to mention no one would put up with someone in real life if every topic of conversation they came up with had to do with their sex life.
-GavinZac

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Not to mention no one would put up with someone in real life if every topic of conversation they came up with had to do with their sex life.

You're right and thats why I'm not like that in person. I come here for sexual advice because I don't talk about it constantly in my every day life.

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

Quote:

this may come as a shock to you... but posting on an internet message board is not the same as real life. the very purpose of this sub-forum is to post about sex/health related topics. anything else is considered off-topic and will be locked/moved. its rather logical to expect that a person who regularly posts here will be discussing sex/health related topics in all of them.

people bash the girls who post here because its their nature. are the contents of their posts sometimes, or even mostly, driven by the attention they hope to get? surely. then again, vinnie posts here purely for attention. after all, hes already stated he doesnt care about anyone elses opinions but his own, what other reason would he waste his time here? certainly someone who is such a perfect human and has such a low regard for others who read/post here would find a better way to pass the time.

Zetherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaDouche View Post
this may come as a shock to you... but posting on an internet message board is not the same as real life. the very purpose of this sub-forum is to post about sex/health related topics. anything else is considered off-topic and will be locked/moved. its rather logical to expect that a person who regularly posts here will be discussing sex/health related topics in all of them.

people bash the girls who post here because its their nature. are the contents of their posts sometimes, or even mostly, driven by the attention they hope to get? surely. then again, vinnie posts here purely for attention. after all, hes already stated he doesnt care about anyone elses opinions but his own, what other reason would he waste his time here? certainly someone who is such a perfect human and has such a low regard for others who read/post here would find a better way to pass the time.

You made a mistake here - your post was logical, rational, and truthful. The majority of those that have been posting in this thread do not respond to such nonsense.

Also, you forgot to include 'arseflute', 'cock gobbler' or 'tiger' in your post. Please correct this.