General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Some kind of bizzare fascination with trying to appear 'arseflute'.

Vinnie is just fucking annoying for everyone except himself and the nonsensical bastards that approve of the way he goes about things. Dollars to tigers vinnie struggles to defend his way out of damp paper bags in real life.

Fixed.
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 12:38 AM..
Old 11-06-2006, 12:19 AM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#361  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaDouche View Post
this may come as a shock to you... but posting on an internet message board is not the same as real life. the very purpose of this sub-forum is to post about sex/health related topics. anything else is considered off-topic and will be locked/moved. its rather logical to expect that a person who regularly posts here will be discussing sex/health related topics in all of them.

people bash the girls who post here because its their nature. are the contents of their posts sometimes, or even mostly, driven by the attention they hope to get? surely. then again, vinnie posts here purely for attention. after all, hes already stated he doesnt care about anyone elses opinions but his own, what other reason would he waste his time here? certainly someone who is such a perfect human and has such a low regard for others who read/post here would find a better way to pass the time.

No one here gives a fuck about anyone's opinions but their own. You may not like the way he posts, but most of the time, vinnie gives good advice.

And this may come as a shock to you, but I've been here two years, I'm well aware of how the BC works, and you're wrong.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 11-06-2006, 12:35 AM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#362  

Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
No one here gives a fuck about anyone's opinions but their own. You may not like the way he posts, but most of the time, vinnie gives good advice.

And this may come as a shock to you, but I've been here two years, I'm well aware of how the BC works, and you're wrong.

If noone cares about anyone's opinions then why does it matter if vinnie gives good advice or not? The truth is there ARE some that do care about other's opinions here, and that is why they are here - to ask for advice and get OTHER opinions. In fact, if everyone didn't care there would be no point in even having a forum, or creating a thread, or responding in a thread. But, there is a forum, people do create threads, and people do respond in the threads.

And as for your 'I've been here two years' shit, it doesn't matter how long you've been here. It's obvious that you have a skewed perception on many issues, and this is probably one of them.
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 12:45 AM..
Old 11-06-2006, 12:41 AM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#363  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
No one here gives a fuck about anyone's opinions but their own. You may not like the way he posts, but most of the time, vinnie gives good advice.

nearly everything posted here is opinion related. if no one gave a fuck about an opinion other than their own, no one would create threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post

And this may come as a shock to you, but I've been here two years, I'm well aware of how the BC works, and you're wrong.

wow, so you really think a subforum on an internet message board is exactly like real life communication? now im no rocket surgeon, but i think you might have forgotten to carry a 1 or something bud.
__________________
I used to be MrMaN383
If you think DUI isnt all about the money: http://genmay.net/showpost.php?p=19937665&postcount=301
e1d08c16d24074a75c32225ace16fd8c
Old 11-06-2006, 12:41 AM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#364  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
Fixed.

It took you an edit to get that right?

I will not ever bother with your trite little cliched edit. You weigh 100lb less than me and that is pretty much all muscle.

You will also be happy to know I have my jumping reverse roundhouse kick on the right leg nailed, the standing reverse left nailed and working on jumping left. When I have them down pat I am going to start working on 360s and 540s.

Here is a 540: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwHUHS2Jma4

I look forward to applying it to someone like you
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:18 AM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#365  

Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
It took you an edit to get that right?

I will not ever bother with your trite little cliched edit. You weigh 100lb less than me and that is pretty much all muscle.

You will also be happy to know I have my jumping reverse roundhouse kick on the right leg nailed, the standing reverse left nailed and working on jumping left. When I have them down pat I am going to start working on 360s and 540s.

Here is a 540: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwHUHS2Jma4

I look forward to applying it to someone like you

So, you are 250lbs all muscle???? LMAO. Right. More like 200lbs of fat and 50lbs of hair.

Your attempts at a comeback are noted, tiger. Not only am I aware your martial arts skills rival only Bruce Lee himself, but I also now know you are a professional bodybuilder. Jay Cutler and Ronnie have nothing on you...or your hair.

I look forward to talking down to more egotistical chumps like you
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 01:31 AM..
Old 11-06-2006, 01:26 AM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#366  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
So, you are 250lbs all muscle???? LMAO. Right. More like 200lbs of fat and 50lbs of hair.

Except for all the pictures of hairy old me that I have posted wearing nothing except briefs... yeah, sure, I am real fat.

You are really in denial if you trying to argue with all my pictures. You have obviously seen them, why lie to yourself?

Quote:
Your attempts at a comeback are noted, tiger. Not only am I aware your martial arts skills rival only Bruce Lee himself, but I also now know you are a professional bodybuilder. Jay Cutler and Ronnie have nothing on you...or your hair.
Professional soldier arseflute. Look up professional on wikipedia and you will see that soldier is one of very few actual professions and I sure as fuck am one of them
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:29 AM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#367  

Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Except for all the pictures of hairy old me that I have posted wearing nothing except briefs... yeah, sure, I am real fat.

You are really in denial if you trying to argue with all my pictures. You have obviously seen them, why lie to yourself?

You are not 250lbs of pure muscle. Case closed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Professional soldier arseflute. Look up professional on wikipedia and you will see that soldier is one of very few actual professions and I sure as fuck am one of them

Oh really? Maybe you should have a look on wikipedia...because I just did and it sure as hell didn't say what you just said

Professional soldier? You live in australia, give me a break arseflute.
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:37 AM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#368  

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
If noone cares about anyone's opinions then why does it matter if vinnie gives good advice or not? The truth is there ARE some that do care about other's opinions here, and that is why they are here - to ask for advice and get OTHER opinions. In fact, if everyone didn't care there would be no point in even having a forum, or creating a thread, or responding in a thread. But, there is a forum, people do create threads, and people do respond in the threads.

And as for your 'I've been here two years' shit, it doesn't matter how long you've been here. It's obvious that you have a skewed perception on many issues, and this is probably one of them.

My perception isn't skewed fuckwit, it's the product of education. If you come in here with this e-knight shit and you're older than 18, your opinion is basically invalidated. Talk to any developmental or abnormal psychologist about the effects of sexual abuse in childhood on adolescent and adult sexual behavior. Talk to any addiction therapist or doctor about sexual or drug addiction and notice that most of the time it's the product of an abusive home. Just because you don't like what I say doesn't mean it isn't true.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 11-06-2006, 01:50 AM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#369  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
You are not 250lbs of pure muscle. Case closed.
Yet I post pictures of me wearing nothing... go figure.


Quote:
Oh really? Maybe you should have a look on wikipedia...because I just did and it sure as hell didn't say what you just said

Professional soldier? You live in australia, give me a break arseflute.
Quote:
A profession is an occupation that requires extensive training and the study and mastery of specialized knowledge, and usually has a professional association, ethical code and process of certification or licensing. Examples are: librarianship, accounting, law, teaching, architecture, medicine, finance, the military, the clergy, nursing, those who work or perform research in the various sciences, or engineering.
Quote:
Historically, the number of professions was limited: members of the clergy, medical doctors, and lawyers held the monopoly on professional status and on professional education, with military officers (the grandfather of modern engineers) recognised as social equals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profession

Jesus fuck people have been editing the fuck out of that poor article lately, they keep adding extra shit that is not particularly accurate, but the core is still there. Here is a big cheery thanks to the education system that has let you down so very much.

Must suck arse to be so publicly wrong like that. If you had any honour you would kill yourself. I mean, let us be honest here, you just said that I was wrong when quite clearly you are wrong. That would mean that you are not just fucking retarded, but stubbornly fucking retarded and that is inexcuseable.

Your parents must be dissapointed. Probably even more so when they find out you have to beg for sex from internet whores...
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:29 AM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#370  

Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Yet I post pictures of me wearing nothing... go figure.






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profession

Jesus fuck people have been editing the fuck out of that poor article lately, they keep adding extra shit that is not particularly accurate, but the core is still there. Here is a big cheery thanks to the education system that has let you down so very much.

Must suck arse to be so publicly wrong like that. If you had any honour you would kill yourself. I mean, let us be honest here, you just said that I was wrong when quite clearly you are wrong. That would mean that you are not just fucking retarded, but stubbornly fucking retarded and that is inexcuseable.

Your parents must be dissapointed. Probably even more so when they find out you have to beg for sex from internet whores...


Unfortunately, I was never wrong since I never said that soldiers weren't professionals. However, what I was pointing out was that PROFESSIONAL (the thing you told me to look up), not PROFESSION, if looked up on wikipedia, does not yield the results you said it did. Too bad you are too stubborn to admit this

Two more things:
1.) For the record, I do have a certain respect for the military, and I am aware soldiers are professionals.
2.) If you continue to say you are 250lbs of pure muscle, I'm going to have to embarress you even more.
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 10:18 AM..
Old 11-06-2006, 09:56 AM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#371  

Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
My perception isn't skewed fuckwit, it's the product of education. If you come in here with this e-knight shit and you're older than 18, your opinion is basically invalidated. Talk to any developmental or abnormal psychologist about the effects of sexual abuse in childhood on adolescent and adult sexual behavior. Talk to any addiction therapist or doctor about sexual or drug addiction and notice that most of the time it's the product of an abusive home. Just because you don't like what I say doesn't mean it isn't true.

And how does this apply to this girl again? You assume she comes from an abusive home. She has stated she was never abused. Drop it. You're wrong. All you have on me is this supposed 'e-knight' shit on a flag that you just love to wave around. Your knowledge on this subject is a product of the education. However, you assuming that this girl was sexually abused, and then continually argueing about it EVEN AFTER SHE HAS SAID SHE WASN'T ABUSED, and even after it was explained why she posts in the manner she does, is why you have a skewed perception.
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 10:08 AM..
Old 11-06-2006, 10:04 AM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#372  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
2.) If you continue to say you are 250lbs of pure muscle, I'm going to have to embarress you even more.

Embarass would be the, still incorrect, but properly spelt word. Good luck.
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:14 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#373  

Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Embarass would be the, still incorrect, but properly spelt word. Good luck.

I love how you sidestepped my post and pointed out a spelling error of mine

And 'Good luck' has to be the nicest thing I've ever seen you say to anyone, even though it had a condescending tone. Good job, vinnie!
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 03:19 PM..
Old 11-06-2006, 03:16 PM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#374  

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
And how does this apply to this girl again? You assume she comes from an abusive home. She has stated she was never abused. Drop it. You're wrong. All you have on me is this supposed 'e-knight' shit on a flag that you just love to wave around. Your knowledge on this subject is a product of the education. However, you assuming that this girl was sexually abused, and then continually argueing about it EVEN AFTER SHE HAS SAID SHE WASN'T ABUSED, and even after it was explained why she posts in the manner she does, is why you have a skewed perception.

EVERYONE SAYS THEY WEREN'T ABUSED DUMBASS. You think abuse is something people wear on their sleeve? Are you really that fucking stupid?
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 11-07-2006, 11:39 AM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#375  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.