General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Zetherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Some kind of bizzare fascination with trying to appear 'arseflute'.

Vinnie is just fucking annoying for everyone except himself and the nonsensical bastards that approve of the way he goes about things. Dollars to tigers vinnie struggles to defend his way out of damp paper bags in real life.

Fixed.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 12:38 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaDouche View Post
this may come as a shock to you... but posting on an internet message board is not the same as real life. the very purpose of this sub-forum is to post about sex/health related topics. anything else is considered off-topic and will be locked/moved. its rather logical to expect that a person who regularly posts here will be discussing sex/health related topics in all of them.

people bash the girls who post here because its their nature. are the contents of their posts sometimes, or even mostly, driven by the attention they hope to get? surely. then again, vinnie posts here purely for attention. after all, hes already stated he doesnt care about anyone elses opinions but his own, what other reason would he waste his time here? certainly someone who is such a perfect human and has such a low regard for others who read/post here would find a better way to pass the time.

No one here gives a fuck about anyone's opinions but their own. You may not like the way he posts, but most of the time, vinnie gives good advice.

And this may come as a shock to you, but I've been here two years, I'm well aware of how the BC works, and you're wrong.
-GavinZac

Zetherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
No one here gives a fuck about anyone's opinions but their own. You may not like the way he posts, but most of the time, vinnie gives good advice.

And this may come as a shock to you, but I've been here two years, I'm well aware of how the BC works, and you're wrong.

If noone cares about anyone's opinions then why does it matter if vinnie gives good advice or not? The truth is there ARE some that do care about other's opinions here, and that is why they are here - to ask for advice and get OTHER opinions. In fact, if everyone didn't care there would be no point in even having a forum, or creating a thread, or responding in a thread. But, there is a forum, people do create threads, and people do respond in the threads.

And as for your 'I've been here two years' shit, it doesn't matter how long you've been here. It's obvious that you have a skewed perception on many issues, and this is probably one of them.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 12:45 AM..

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

Quote:

nearly everything posted here is opinion related. if no one gave a fuck about an opinion other than their own, no one would create threads.

Quote:

wow, so you really think a subforum on an internet message board is exactly like real life communication? now im no rocket surgeon, but i think you might have forgotten to carry a 1 or something bud.

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
Fixed.

It took you an edit to get that right?

I will not ever bother with your trite little cliched edit. You weigh 100lb less than me and that is pretty much all muscle.

You will also be happy to know I have my jumping reverse roundhouse kick on the right leg nailed, the standing reverse left nailed and working on jumping left. When I have them down pat I am going to start working on 360s and 540s.

Here is a 540: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwHUHS2Jma4

I look forward to applying it to someone like you
.......v.

Zetherin

Quote:
It took you an edit to get that right?

I will not ever bother with your trite little cliched edit. You weigh 100lb less than me and that is pretty much all muscle.

You will also be happy to know I have my jumping reverse roundhouse kick on the right leg nailed, the standing reverse left nailed and working on jumping left. When I have them down pat I am going to start working on 360s and 540s.

Here is a 540: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwHUHS2Jma4

I look forward to applying it to someone like you

So, you are 250lbs all muscle???? LMAO. Right. More like 200lbs of fat and 50lbs of hair.

Your attempts at a comeback are noted, tiger. Not only am I aware your martial arts skills rival only Bruce Lee himself, but I also now know you are a professional bodybuilder. Jay Cutler and Ronnie have nothing on you...or your hair.

I look forward to talking down to more egotistical chumps like you

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 01:31 AM..

vinnie

Quote:
So, you are 250lbs all muscle???? LMAO. Right. More like 200lbs of fat and 50lbs of hair.

Except for all the pictures of hairy old me that I have posted wearing nothing except briefs... yeah, sure, I am real fat.

You are really in denial if you trying to argue with all my pictures. You have obviously seen them, why lie to yourself?

Quote:
Your attempts at a comeback are noted, tiger. Not only am I aware your martial arts skills rival only Bruce Lee himself, but I also now know you are a professional bodybuilder. Jay Cutler and Ronnie have nothing on you...or your hair.
Professional soldier arseflute. Look up professional on wikipedia and you will see that soldier is one of very few actual professions and I sure as fuck am one of them
.......v.

Zetherin

Quote:
Except for all the pictures of hairy old me that I have posted wearing nothing except briefs... yeah, sure, I am real fat.

You are really in denial if you trying to argue with all my pictures. You have obviously seen them, why lie to yourself?

You are not 250lbs of pure muscle. Case closed.

Quote:
Professional soldier arseflute. Look up professional on wikipedia and you will see that soldier is one of very few actual professions and I sure as fuck am one of them

Oh really? Maybe you should have a look on wikipedia...because I just did and it sure as hell didn't say what you just said

Professional soldier? You live in australia, give me a break arseflute.

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
If noone cares about anyone's opinions then why does it matter if vinnie gives good advice or not? The truth is there ARE some that do care about other's opinions here, and that is why they are here - to ask for advice and get OTHER opinions. In fact, if everyone didn't care there would be no point in even having a forum, or creating a thread, or responding in a thread. But, there is a forum, people do create threads, and people do respond in the threads.

And as for your 'I've been here two years' shit, it doesn't matter how long you've been here. It's obvious that you have a skewed perception on many issues, and this is probably one of them.

My perception isn't skewed fuckwit, it's the product of education. If you come in here with this e-knight shit and you're older than 18, your opinion is basically invalidated. Talk to any developmental or abnormal psychologist about the effects of sexual abuse in childhood on adolescent and adult sexual behavior. Talk to any addiction therapist or doctor about sexual or drug addiction and notice that most of the time it's the product of an abusive home. Just because you don't like what I say doesn't mean it isn't true.
-GavinZac

vinnie

Quote:
You are not 250lbs of pure muscle. Case closed.
Yet I post pictures of me wearing nothing... go figure.

Quote:
Oh really? Maybe you should have a look on wikipedia...because I just did and it sure as hell didn't say what you just said

Professional soldier? You live in australia, give me a break arseflute.
Quote:
A profession is an occupation that requires extensive training and the study and mastery of specialized knowledge, and usually has a professional association, ethical code and process of certification or licensing. Examples are: librarianship, accounting, law, teaching, architecture, medicine, finance, the military, the clergy, nursing, those who work or perform research in the various sciences, or engineering.
Quote:
Historically, the number of professions was limited: members of the clergy, medical doctors, and lawyers held the monopoly on professional status and on professional education, with military officers (the grandfather of modern engineers) recognised as social equals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profession

Jesus fuck people have been editing the fuck out of that poor article lately, they keep adding extra shit that is not particularly accurate, but the core is still there. Here is a big cheery thanks to the education system that has let you down so very much.

Must suck arse to be so publicly wrong like that. If you had any honour you would kill yourself. I mean, let us be honest here, you just said that I was wrong when quite clearly you are wrong. That would mean that you are not just fucking retarded, but stubbornly fucking retarded and that is inexcuseable.

Your parents must be dissapointed. Probably even more so when they find out you have to beg for sex from internet whores...
.......v.

Zetherin

Quote:
Yet I post pictures of me wearing nothing... go figure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profession

Jesus fuck people have been editing the fuck out of that poor article lately, they keep adding extra shit that is not particularly accurate, but the core is still there. Here is a big cheery thanks to the education system that has let you down so very much.

Must suck arse to be so publicly wrong like that. If you had any honour you would kill yourself. I mean, let us be honest here, you just said that I was wrong when quite clearly you are wrong. That would mean that you are not just fucking retarded, but stubbornly fucking retarded and that is inexcuseable.

Your parents must be dissapointed. Probably even more so when they find out you have to beg for sex from internet whores...

Unfortunately, I was never wrong since I never said that soldiers weren't professionals. However, what I was pointing out was that PROFESSIONAL (the thing you told me to look up), not PROFESSION, if looked up on wikipedia, does not yield the results you said it did. Too bad you are too stubborn to admit this

Two more things:
1.) For the record, I do have a certain respect for the military, and I am aware soldiers are professionals.
2.) If you continue to say you are 250lbs of pure muscle, I'm going to have to embarress you even more.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 10:18 AM..

Zetherin

Quote:
My perception isn't skewed fuckwit, it's the product of education. If you come in here with this e-knight shit and you're older than 18, your opinion is basically invalidated. Talk to any developmental or abnormal psychologist about the effects of sexual abuse in childhood on adolescent and adult sexual behavior. Talk to any addiction therapist or doctor about sexual or drug addiction and notice that most of the time it's the product of an abusive home. Just because you don't like what I say doesn't mean it isn't true.

And how does this apply to this girl again? You assume she comes from an abusive home. She has stated she was never abused. Drop it. You're wrong. All you have on me is this supposed 'e-knight' shit on a flag that you just love to wave around. Your knowledge on this subject is a product of the education. However, you assuming that this girl was sexually abused, and then continually argueing about it EVEN AFTER SHE HAS SAID SHE WASN'T ABUSED, and even after it was explained why she posts in the manner she does, is why you have a skewed perception.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 10:08 AM..

vinnie

Quote:
2.) If you continue to say you are 250lbs of pure muscle, I'm going to have to embarress you even more.

Embarass would be the, still incorrect, but properly spelt word. Good luck.
.......v.

Zetherin

Quote:
Embarass would be the, still incorrect, but properly spelt word. Good luck.

I love how you sidestepped my post and pointed out a spelling error of mine

And 'Good luck' has to be the nicest thing I've ever seen you say to anyone, even though it had a condescending tone. Good job, vinnie!

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-06-2006 at 03:19 PM..

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
And how does this apply to this girl again? You assume she comes from an abusive home. She has stated she was never abused. Drop it. You're wrong. All you have on me is this supposed 'e-knight' shit on a flag that you just love to wave around. Your knowledge on this subject is a product of the education. However, you assuming that this girl was sexually abused, and then continually argueing about it EVEN AFTER SHE HAS SAID SHE WASN'T ABUSED, and even after it was explained why she posts in the manner she does, is why you have a skewed perception.

EVERYONE SAYS THEY WEREN'T ABUSED DUMBASS. You think abuse is something people wear on their sleeve? Are you really that fucking stupid?
-GavinZac