General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWallflower24
sorry, no can do for me.
we'll miss ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfce32
You guys said you were planning to have us buy some stuff from a pizza place tonight? What time do you plan to do that, so I can decide if I want supper or not?
i dunno, few hours I guess; once everyone gets here basically
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedamd
I'm bringing the weed! I call dibs on the floor.
do not bring anything illegal into my home without my expressed permission
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps
Still doing the texan martini thing?

if people want to chip in for booze, yeah. I'm not buying hundreds of dollars worth of alcohol
Old 05-06-2005, 03:12 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

theKUTA
KUTA
J'aime un petit pénis de garçons, il est lisse au contact. J'aime la sensation de la p
 
who the hell is LaSenzaKitty
__________________
WizzBertiKuta_5K Crew
~ 2 sexi 4 u
STALKING JOHN BEEE
Old 05-06-2005, 03:17 PM theKUTA is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

gg
Kato
 
gg's Avatar
 
I had told sarah maybe. I can't anymore, since I'm going to be way too busy working on a huge coding project for monday.
__________________
But women and water are in short supply
There's not enough dope for us all to get high
I hear it gets better, that's what they say
As soon as we sail on to Cane Garden Bay
Old 05-06-2005, 03:17 PM gg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g
I had told sarah maybe. I can't anymore, since I'm going to be way too busy working on a huge coding project for monday.
Aw man... Maybe we'll have a small get together some weekend and you can make it then.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:33 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps
Still doing the texan martini thing?
I will if other people pay, I overextended myself for Mothers day this year and I have exactly $31 to last me till the 15th... and that's the tank of gas I will need next week. I can't buy anything this weekend.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:34 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

drkfce32
 
Ok, I am fairly close to leaving for your guys' place. Apparently, my Aunt said that a better route would be from La Grange Rd all the way up to 120, without any toll roads or as much traffic. I'm just curious if anybody knows if there is any construction from Southern Chicago to 120 that might impede my progress.

Anyone know?

:edit: More specifically, La Grange turns into Mannheim, Mannheim to 45, 45 to 21, and 21 to 120.

Last edited by drkfce32; 05-06-2005 at 03:47 PM..
Old 05-06-2005, 03:44 PM drkfce32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMRScanberite
I will if other people pay, I overextended myself for Mothers day this year and I have exactly $31 to last me till the 15th... and that's the tank of gas I will need next week. I can't buy anything this weekend.


Yeah, doin' it right is EXPENSIVE.


I just dropped almost $200 at Reuben's Emporium yesterday because I was kind of in the mood for a good martini this weekend myself.


Patron Silver for shots $43
Milagro Silver (for mixing) $28?)
Rose's Lime Juice $6
couple of real limes $2
Cointreau $40
little umbrellas $2 (for the olives)
jalapeno stuffed olives $3
12 pack of Shiner for while I mix $12




adds up quick...



Experimenting with my ingredients right now... just tried a sweeter version than I normally go for... threw in a dash of grenadine for color and sweetness. With a touch of straight fresh lime to take off the edge, it actually turned out okay. Looks pretty too. For those of such a mind to have a "pretty" drink....


__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?

Last edited by Baloneyflaps; 05-06-2005 at 04:00 PM..
Old 05-06-2005, 03:51 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

drkfce32
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps
Yeah, doin' it right is EXPENSIVE.


I just dropped almost $200 at Reuben's Emporium yesterday because I was kind of in the mood for a good martini this weekend myself.


Patron Silver for shots $43
Milagro Silver (for mixing) $28?)
Rose's Lime Juice $6
couple of real limes $2
Cointreau $40
little umbrellas $2 (for the olives)
jalapeno stuffed olives $3
12 pack of Shiner for while I mix $12






adds up quick...

Wow, makes me feel better that the worst stuff I drink is Dr. Pepper.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:52 PM drkfce32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfce32
Ok, I am fairly close to leaving for your guys' place. Apparently, my Aunt said that a better route would be from La Grange Rd all the way up to 120, without any toll roads or as much traffic. I'm just curious if anybody knows if there is any construction from Southern Chicago to 120 that might impede my progress.

Anyone know?

:edit: More specifically, La Grange turns into Mannheim, Mannheim to 45, 45 to 21, and 21 to 120.
seems like a good way; there's always a small amount of construction on 120 as you near 94 but I think it's pretty mild now if there's any at all. anything beyond that is a mystery to me
Old 05-06-2005, 03:53 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

gg
Kato
 
gg's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMRScanberite
Aw man... Maybe we'll have a small get together some weekend and you can make it then.
Yuh, just got done with exams, and got a new job. I'll try to make it this summer.
__________________
But women and water are in short supply
There's not enough dope for us all to get high
I hear it gets better, that's what they say
As soon as we sail on to Cane Garden Bay
Old 05-06-2005, 03:57 PM gg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
yah, I can't drink this weekend. I can't drink for a few weeks yet, till I'm all healed.

Old 05-06-2005, 04:04 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Kevlar
Suga Momma
 
Kevlar's Avatar
 
Have fun and think of me....Poor Suga Momma can't come....

__________________
Obamacons, & you thought the Decepticons were bad!

Creating work for others to clean up & then calling it a contribution is like me throwing up at a party & saying I brought some dessert-Sanjay
Old 05-06-2005, 04:16 PM Kevlar is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMRScanberite
yah, I can't drink this weekend. I can't drink for a few weeks yet, till I'm all healed.



A few WEEKS?
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 05-06-2005, 04:17 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar
Have fun and think of me....Poor Suga Momma can't come....

Old 05-06-2005, 04:17 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Kevlar
Suga Momma
 
Kevlar's Avatar
 
yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaSenzaKitty
__________________
Obamacons, & you thought the Decepticons were bad!

Creating work for others to clean up & then calling it a contribution is like me throwing up at a party & saying I brought some dessert-Sanjay
Old 05-06-2005, 04:19 PM Kevlar is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.