General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opajew View Post
Bill Clinton did good, in the face of a republican congress, but i agree you can't give him the status of a god. He was good, but not that good.

Wait until someone chimes in with the "WELL THE ECONOMY WAS REALLY GOOD!" excuse.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Opajew
old grizzled jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
Wait until someone chimes in with the "WELL THE ECONOMY WAS REALLY GOOD!" excuse.

Everything i've read to counter what Bill Clinton claims he's done was a reaction to previous presidencies and the inevitable explosion of dot-com businesses and the computer sector. While he may have smoothed or enlarged an explosive economy, it's not his to credit.

3-27-03.....

mark my words, the Athlon64 will be the GeForce FX of CPUs when it comes out. -the terabyte
mark my words - someday i will host a LAN this big.. sure, it'll be when im 35 or something, but i will.. -T

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul

Quote:
Everything i've read to counter what Bill Clinton claims he's done was a reaction to previous presidencies and the inevitable explosion of dot-com businesses and the computer sector. While he may have smoothed or enlarged an explosive economy, it's not his to credit.

That was kinda my point.

Opajew
old grizzled jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
That was kinda my point.

i feel better for better explaining your point.

meow.

3-27-03.....

mark my words, the Athlon64 will be the GeForce FX of CPUs when it comes out. -the terabyte
mark my words - someday i will host a LAN this big.. sure, it'll be when im 35 or something, but i will.. -T

A Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJohnson View Post
Obama liked Reagan, he thinks that Reagan had good ideas[/hillary]

not even close to being the same. obama said good things specifically praising reagan and invoked his name. fair political game.

bill clinton said that obama's position on iraq has changed and the whole time it has changed to whatever benefited him politically, specifically referring to it as a fairy tale. it's not an opinion. it is an objective fact that bill clinton called obama's iraq position a fairy tale. yet the obama camp twisted it to mean that bill clinton was saying, "Nigras shouldn't be president." and black people in south carolina fell for it. wtf?

if bill clinton had said, "his iraq position changes. and a black man being president is a fairy tale," then it would have been fair game.

the moral of the story is that if obama wants to play racist politics, i and millions of other americans will play racist politics too, only in reverse of what he wants. there's a hell of a lot more white people than there are black people, and mostly white people vote in the republican primaries. obama hasn't had the pleasure of not getting millions of votes because of his race like will happen in the general election when he's vying for republican voters too.

Last edited by A Ho; 02-18-2008 at 07:27 PM..

A Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I'm pretty sure that you are in fact racist. Obama has done the best job I believe a black (or half black) candidate could do of running a compaign not based on race or playing the race card. I'm going to guess you never wanted to vote for a and latched onto anything you could find to justify putting him down as a Jesse Jackson esque character, which from what I've seen he's the total opposite of.

You're a retarded racist . FYI Hillary had a substantial amount of support from the black community until their own actions and words changed that in South Carolina.
i'm not a racist. i never prejudge people. i wait until i know them a bit to make a decision about them based on character. i used to like obama. i wanted him to run for president after he spoke at the 2004 DNC convention. i was excited he was going to run for pres. i planned on voting for him in the general election if he beat out hillary for the nomination. but my opinion of him did a 180 in the days and weeks leading up to south carolina primary. when blacks, whites, reds, yellows, or jews (lol) play the race game for their own benefit, i play right back opposing them, no matter what color they are.

and you've fallen for his charisma. he's not running a jesse jackson type of campaign, but he's still able to make race an issue without people noticing it. if he didn't have that charisma, you'd probably be calling him a jesse jackson clone.

the turning point of south carolina wasn't hillary's actions. it was when the obama camp did a racist thing to appeal to black people by twisting bill clinton's words into something they never even came close to meaning (See above post). after that, everything the clintons said (no matter how far from it was from the subject) was taken as "we really hate darkies." so if obama starts playing the race game, i do too. i'd be equally offended by obama's actions if i was black and would vote for clinton for the same reasons. the billionaire owner of BET (the network that caters to all thing black) even said obama was being ridiculous. a black white supremacist?

obama would have to be president for 10 terms to make up for what the clintons have collectively done for black people. the only thing obama has done for black people is help his buddy Rezko keep them in horrible living conditions.

Last edited by A Ho; 02-18-2008 at 07:29 PM..

A Ho

Quote:

you sound like a republican.

some stuff was inevitable, yes. but every time a bush has been in office, they managed to leave things in shambles economy-wise. bill clinton left it in the black. there was a minor fall off few months before he left office, most likely due to a republican congress and his lame duck status since both parties knew their nominees already.

Jason

Well, to Bill Clinton's credit, even the largest increase in federal spending was less than the smallest increase in federal spending under GWB. The only surplus in recent history came during his presidency (and during the Republican lead congress). Things have spiraled out of control the last 7 years, and you can't really put the blame on any one place. Congress has the majority of control over spending, and both parties have let it get insane.

ry_goody

you guys and your over complications and unnecessary writings

2008 election only needs 2 letters

rp

MisterKinish
ChopGawd

I wonder if the Super Delegates will fuck over Obama.

A Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by pra3t0r View Post
I wonder if the Super Delegates will fuck over Obama.

The black ones won't. The headline sums up what this has turned into.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080215/...superdelegates

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Ho View Post
The black ones won't. The headline sums up what this has turned into.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080215/...superdelegates

Despite your idiot attempts to turn this into a race war, it's not like Hillary is walking away with white support either. If it wasn't for a bunch of women blindly supporting her because she's got a vagina, she'd be farther back than she is.

A Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Despite your idiot attempts to turn this into a race war, it's not like Hillary is walking away with white support either. If it wasn't for a bunch of women blindly supporting her because she's got a vagina, she'd be farther back than she is.

i recognize that black people are turning to the black candidate when he lied about racial motives to steer the white candidate's base away, and I'M racist? it's objectively clear the obama raised the race issue to steer the blacks away from hillary. i've already said a thousand times, i used to like obama. up until south carolina, i had planned on voting for him if hillary didn't get the nomination. but his own racial accusations and implications are what have made me anti-obama. he is the only person responsible for losing my support. i didn't turn it into a race war. his camp did in south carolina.

Last edited by A Ho; 02-19-2008 at 08:45 PM..

Jason

Well I am anti-Obama, anti-Clinton, anti-McCain, anti-Huckabee, anti-Bloomberg, anti-Nader and anti-Bush-declaring-emergency-and-stealing-a-3rd-term

Enygma

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Ho View Post
i recognize that black people are turning to the black candidate when he lied about racial motives to steer the white candidate's base away, and I'M racist? it's objectively clear the obama raised the race issue to steer the blacks away from hillary. i've already said a thousand times, i used to like obama. up until south carolina, i had planned on voting for him if hillary didn't get the nomination. but his own racial accusations and implications are what have made me anti-obama. he is the only person responsible for losing my support. i didn't turn it into a race war. his camp did in south carolina.

ahhh, i get it.

this sig for sale, PM for details.