General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
The sad thing is that I could argue against that idea better than you can.

To be honest, I don't think I've seen you demonstrate that you're capable of forming a decent argument at all, so I highly doubt that. What you are good at is posting your opinion and ignoring the "tough questions" when you can't really answer them, kind of like the recycling thread earlier, but that's another thing all together.

I swear, you probably think private companies shouldn't have to clean up deadly chemical processes before dumping them in a stream or river because it's "bad for business" and the government making them do it is "communism". You're the right-wing equivalent of Schmuck.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 03-13-2008, 06:49 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#166  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
Good job finding an 11-year old article that essentially details why ignoring Medicare results in fraud. Hopefully, given that synopsis, you and your two brain cells can figure out the many ways this article doesn't do anything to advance your position.

good job finding pathetic excuses limp dick

"The truth is that the Health Care Financing Administration, the Federal oversight agency for Medicare, has neither the financial means nor the ability to tightly supervise the numbingly complex system."


because a numbingly complex system is inherently simple and efficient to run
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-13-2008, 06:49 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#167  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Tom, leave the libertarian alone. There's a human there somewhere trying to get out. Think of that human.

Ron Paul + gold standard = solution to all our problems
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 03-13-2008, 06:54 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#168  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
good job finding pathetic excuses limp dick

"The truth is that I talked big, and produced a fucking 11-year old article with a sentence in it that makes the assertion I did. Without google, I am a mere shell of a human being"
fixed that for you honey
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-13-2008, 06:54 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#169  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Ron Paul + gold standard = solution to all our problems

Also,
-do not recycle, you communist
-everything is mine, and if you disagree you're a communist
-dental services should be on a rent basis. You do not own your amalgam, they belong to the entrepreneur (dentist)
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-13-2008, 06:56 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#170  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
I swear, you probably think private companies shouldn't have to clean up deadly chemical processes before dumping them in a stream or river because it's "bad for business" and the government making them do it is "communism". You're the right-wing equivalent of Schmuck.
They shouldn't have to clean up, they should be severely punished for doing it in the first place and forced to compensate the river owner and anyone else who was injured for doing it. Same thing for greenhouse gas emissions and other kinds of pollution.
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 03-13-2008, 07:12 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#171  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Also,
-do not recycle, you communist
-everything is mine, and if you disagree you're a communist
-dental services should be on a rent basis. You do not own your amalgam, they belong to the entrepreneur (dentist)

I think recylcing is the root of all evil. We should be wasting as many resources as possible, just because "leftists" care about the environement and we musn't have anything to do with those commies.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 03-13-2008, 10:39 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#172  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
They shouldn't have to clean up, they should be severely punished for doing it in the first place and forced to compensate the river owner and anyone else who was injured for doing it. Same thing for greenhouse gas emissions and other kinds of pollution.



Ok, you're officially not in any position to call anyone an idiot after this post.

And actually isn't it bad to punish businesses for unethical practices, since unethical pracitces are more profitable?
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 03-13-2008, 10:40 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#173  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
And actually isn't it bad to punish businesses for unethical practices
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
since unethical pracitces are more profitable?
HAHAHA YES BECAUSE KILLING PEOPLE FOR PROFIT IS WHAT CAPITALISM IS ALL ABOUT.

Idiot.
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 03-13-2008, 10:46 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#174  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
fixed that for you honey

another jest from dumbho. whodathunkit
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-13-2008, 10:52 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#175  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
No.


HAHAHA YES BECAUSE KILLING PEOPLE FOR PROFIT IS WHAT CAPITALISM IS ALL ABOUT.

Idiot.

You see, another thing you're incapable of understanding is satire.

Did you think Jonathan Swift was serious, too?
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 03-13-2008, 10:57 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#176  

UID=growler
 
UID=growler's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Did you think Jonathan Swift was serious, too?

I sure hope so
Old 03-14-2008, 08:24 AM UID=growler is offline  
Reply With Quote
#177  

bingstudent
I am an idiot!
 
bingstudent's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
HAHAHA YES BECAUSE KILLING PEOPLE FOR PROFIT IS WHAT CAPITALISM IS ALL ABOUT.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:43 AM bingstudent is offline  
Reply With Quote
#178  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
Yeah Adam Smith devoted a whole chapter to it in Wealth of Nations.
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 03-14-2008, 11:55 AM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#179  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
CRC reality check. If countries with 10% of the population of the US and no significant foreign defense expenditures are abandoning public health care BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK, what level of clue is needed for those people whose sky color is azure and salmon stripes?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 03-14-2008, 11:20 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#180  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.