General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post

Well her take on it is her business but this guy is a serious fuck up....

Quote:
"College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure, but in those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair … I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it.

You forced me to suffer all my life, now I will make you all suffer. I waited a long time for this. I'll give you exactly what you deserve, all of you. All you girls who rejected me, looked down upon me, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men."

What a bitter, pathetic fucking loser. I hate that people like him have the ability to decide who lives and who dies with such ease - the price they pay is their own life. Not a very fair deal since he's a scumbag that should have been plucked from the population anyway - and because he took more than one life with him.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Killer_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post

What a bitter, pathetic fucking loser. I hate that people like him have the ability to decide who lives and who dies with such ease - the price they pay is their own life. Not a very fair deal since he's a scumbag that should have been plucked from the population anyway - and because he took more than one life with him.

Oh ya don't blame the parents or anything

While it doesn't seem clear if they were aware of this psychosis with him or not, I'm not sure if it's that he either hid it really well, or they were simply ignorant as well...

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
California should tighten up those gun restrictions and establish some gun-free zones to prevent this kind of shit.

Why don't they just make it illegal to shoot people? Problem solved.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Why don't they just make it illegal to shoot people? Problem solved.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post

What the fuck. None of these forums or youtube channels they are calling "mens rights" have anything to do with mens rights. they are about how to get laid and crying about not getting laid.

fucking retards. he was seriously mentally ill. he is not representative of society at large.

Quote:
"Dismissing violent misogynists as 'crazy' is a neat way of saying that violent misogyny is an individual problem, not a cultural one," feminist blogger Melissa McEwan tweeted.
good thing we can dismiss feminist bloggers as stupid. hey, stupid, when was the last time some hormonal beta bitch went on a sorority girl killing spree in our violent misogynist society? It totally happens every day in our violent misogynist society, right? dumbass.

pyramid

Quote:

Somebody really should have seen this guy coming a mile away. Between the shit in his diary and his vlogs it should have been painfully obvious that this kid was seriously off. But it seems like the parents were indifferent and aloof and he didn't really have any friends to keep an eye on him.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

That bitch is just trying to take a shot at MRAs, a lot of which are admittedly as retarded as the far left feminists.

Feminism is extremely generic as a category, there really hasn't been a single definition for many decades. There are the smarter "feminist" women concerned with disposability of males and other issues that "MRAs" are concerned with, which do matter to some extent (why are men supposed to sacrifice themselves for women?)

The dumb ones will only see one side - as with most other issues - and attempt to frame the opposition as anything and everything negative.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

think about it if one girl just fucked him all of this could have been averted

girls in cali give it away like candy anyway

too bad he was a total fucking sperglord and most girls noped the fuck out the moment he opened his mouth

"yes i'm a perfect gentleman...i'm not like any of these pathetic brutes...i enjoy music from the '80s, especially huey lewis and the news, why are they playing this shitty dubstep at this party....i don't really like beer pong i prefer to drink wine...you are the kind of woman i deserve..."

NOPE NOPE NPOE

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
That bitch is just trying to take a shot at MRAs, a lot of which are admittedly as retarded as the far left feminists.

Feminism is extremely generic as a category, there really hasn't been a single definition for many decades. There are the smarter "feminist" women concerned with disposability of males and other issues that "MRAs" are concerned with, which do matter to some extent (why are men supposed to sacrifice themselves for women?)

The dumb ones will only see one side - as with most other issues - and attempt to frame the opposition as anything and everything negative.

but most MRAs just want more rights in custody battles/divorce court and spend the rest of their time whining about how men make up the majority of suicides and unemployed...

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Somebody really should have seen this guy coming a mile away. Between the shit in his diary and his vlogs it should have been painfully obvious that this kid was seriously off. But it seems like the parents were indifferent and aloof and he didn't really have any friends to keep an eye on him.

It's intriguing. I think you're right, he was such an ass that nobody cared. So he finally snapped. Harkens back to the columbine kids but with a heaping dose of hormones.

I didn't get the whole scoop, whose gun did he use? What's his ethnicity?

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

his parents paid for "social skills counselors" to hang out with him, basically paid friends, one of them was even a very pretty woman a year older than him, he ended up resenting both and stopped going to sessions with them

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
It's intriguing. I think you're right, he was such an ass that nobody cared. So he finally snapped. Harkens back to the columbine kids but with a heaping dose of hormones.

I didn't get the whole scoop, whose gun did he use? What's his ethnicity?

he bought all three handguns on his own and he was half malay chinese half english

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
think about it if one girl just fucked him all of this could have been averted

girls in cali give it away like candy anyway

too bad he was a total fucking sperglord and most girls noped the fuck out the moment he opened his mouth

"yes i'm a perfect gentleman...i'm not like any of these pathetic brutes...i enjoy music from the '80s, especially huey lewis and the news, why are they playing this shitty dubstep at this party....i don't really like beer pong i prefer to drink wine...you are the kind of woman i deserve..."

NOPE NOPE NPOE

He gave up too soon Losers like to rage quit, winners watch the replay and form a new game plan.

Quote:
but most MRAs just want more rights in custody battles/divorce court and spend the rest of their time whining about how men make up the majority of suicides and unemployed...

Yea there are some legitimate issues to address. Every movement has their angsty crowd though. Same goes for modern "2nd wave" feminists. Some of them make a good point here and there, and others just use "feminism" as a way to complain about men on Tardlr

I'm fat, lazy and I let myself go, now nobody wants me and my job sucks, so let me blame the constructs of society. I can't win within the existing framework so I will day dream about a different world. Male or female, both do it to varying extents. I see men admitting personal responsibility for this more often than women though. Maybe I'm biased but chicks tend to complain a lot more, while guys are typically embarrassed to do it.

Killer_B

Quote:
he bought all three handguns on his own and he was half malay chinese half english

and 300% full cray cray

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
his parents paid for "social skills counselors" to hang out with him, basically paid friends, one of them was even a very pretty woman a year older than him, he ended up resenting both and stopped going to sessions with them

wow. I imagine they'd say whatever it takes to stay on the payroll rather than the truth.

That seems like a recipe for both insecurity (realizing they are not real friends) and overinflated ego (because they stroke it)