General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

US may break tradition of vetoing 2-state Israel/Palestine resolution

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/03...p-with-israel/

"For years, the US has used its veto power to block efforts to create a Palestinian state, which would effectively enact the two-state solution the rest of the world has supported for a long time as a way to resolve the longstanding conflict between Israel and the Palestinian people. And now, it appears the US may now be willing to allow a resolution “calling for the establishment of a sovereign Palestine roughly along the pre-1967 lines that divided Israel from the West Bank and Gaza.”

"Despite the US claim to be opposed to ethnic cleansing and the nations who commit it, we have repeatedly blocked UN votes condemning Israel for those exact war crimes. Now, that may change. And since Palestine is officially joining the International Criminal Court next month to make the case against Israel, Netanyahu could very well be facing a double whammy in the near future. It could also be a triple whammy if President Obama is able to reach a deal with Iran. If taking the $3 billion a year in defense aid from US taxpayers is also on the table, that would be a quadruple whammy of historic significance."

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On

Seems good to me, hope Obama does the right thing.

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

[H]ard|On

Is the jew bias wrecking havoc in your little jew-fro covered head?

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

I really don't care one way or the other, but creating a Palestinian state isn't going to do shit for peace in that region..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I really don't care one way or the other, but creating a Palestinian state isn't going to do shit for peace in that region..

Well a lot of the fighting is about the money, not just the land. Palestinians pay taxes to Israel, and up until 2005 they used to receive a very significant refund. Then Palestine applied for sovereignty in the UN iirc, and Israel stopped returning their money. Then shit started going down again... So if they are two states, then there's no way that Israel can force them to pay taxes. They don't fight just "because religion" there's real issues on the table, except every time the UN has tried to negotiate a resolution US would use its veto power.

Watch how fast those israelis turn on the US now. End of dole tantrum incoming.

Ps Intersting how assjew gives me shit for consensual mommy dole but approves gov't mandated jew dole.

GiantPanda

Not gonna happen. Clinton needs Zionist money to succeed him.

[H]ard|On

Check it out - you never hear this stuff in mainstream media: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxatio...an_territories

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantPanda View Post
Not gonna happen. Clinton needs Zionist money to succeed him.

This is probably true.

Fuckin' Hitlary. We need Bernie/Warren vp

#pipedream

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Well a lot of the fighting is about the money, not just the land. Palestinians pay taxes to Israel, and up until 2005 they used to receive a very significant refund. Then Palestine applied for sovereignty in the UN iirc, and Israel stopped returning their money. Then shit started going down again... So if they are two states, then there's no way that Israel can force them to pay taxes. They don't fight just "because religion" there's real issues on the table, except every time the UN has tried to negotiate a resolution US would use its veto power.

Watch how fast those israelis turn on the US now. End of dole tantrum incoming.

Ps Intersting how assjew gives me shit for consensual mommy dole but approves gov't mandated jew dole.
Create an autonomous Palestinian state, take away the Israeli taxes and there will still be unrest in that region. The Jewish religion and Islam (along with Christianity) may have similarities, but the fact is that Islam at the very core can't coexist with modern, capitalist societies. Judaism and Christianity have adapted, but Islam shows signs of going the opposite direction in recent years. Tell me that two countries (that used to be one) sharing a border with wildly different economic realities won't have major issues..

What if Israel decides to go hardline on immigration...especially Palestinians?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Create an autonomous Palestinian state, take away the Israeli taxes and there will still be unrest in that region. The Jewish religion and Islam (along with Christianity) may have similarities, but the fact is that Islam at the very core can't coexist with modern, capitalist societies. Judaism and Christianity have adapted, but Islam shows signs of going the opposite direction in recent years. Tell me that two countries (that used to be one) sharing a border with wildly different economic realities won't have major issues..

What if Israel decides to go hardline on immigration...especially Palestinians?

You mean no new Palestinians in israel? Don't they already have a fairly unforgiving immigration policy? I dont know much about it but I know they've built concentration camps for Jordanian refugees.... The irony....

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Cody
User Deleted

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

[H]ard|On

A classic.

The dumbest part is when people get all up in arms over their stupid socialized self identity. Jews seem to have a particularly big victim/superiority complex combo. That's why criticizing israel or making jew jokes is such a taboo

A bit like SJWs on tumblr really. Muh feels!! Legislate hate speech! But specifically "antisemitism" - everything else is ok.