General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Forum & Network
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Mr. Susan

I'm not a troll, see, you're too quick to label people as trolls and hold grudges against them.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

damo

i'll make the most vicious nazi hit the concrete, but this place is up and down like wallstreet.

zombiecull
(mcovey)

you gotta admit it's gone seriously down hill in the past year or so.

SGT Rob

What I like about the [m] is our logo graphic is not a perfect rectangle.

RFHazard

That's weird... use Firefox.

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
Get your head out of your ass, sir.

I asked you to provide me with clear-cut evidence where I've shown so-called "bias"... nothing was proven.

The thread had rules. Constructive criticism. Get over your personal vendetta.
I never did get a reply over here : http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=782954
So I post again (keep in mind, this was specifically pertaining to A[M]):

Whenever someone gets banned it gets put in the ban log with a reason.
Whenever you hand out an infraction there is no reason given besides the generic bullshit that doesn't make sense. This lack of a need for providing reason seems to have created a situation where you hand out infractions with little to no justifiable reason.

This thread for example:
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=783506
Two infractions, both for "No Contribution Reply"

Looks to me like instance number 3005 where refault decides to be in a bad mood and hand out infractions without any legitimate reason.

refault - the majority of your infractions lack any solid reason. Also, your attitude in here is horrible. You shit in threads instead of locking them ( example ), you bait people into infractions, and you hand out infractions in a completely inconsistant manner. I think your ability to hand out infractions should be revoked for a month until you become a bit more stable.

[H]eadup
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
I never did get a reply over here : http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=782954

Whenever you hand out an infraction there is no reason given besides the generic bullshit that doesn't make sense. This lack of a need for providing reason seems to have created a situation where you hand out infractions with little to no justifiable reason.

This thread for example:

Looks to me like instance number 3005 where refault decides to be in a bad mood and hand out infractions without any legitimate reason.

refault - the majority of your infractions lack any solid reason. Also, your attitude in here is horrible. You shit in threads instead of locking them ( example ), you bait people into infractions, and you hand out infractions in a completely inconsistant manner. I think your ability to hand out infractions should be revoked for a month until you become a bit more stable.

refault is a fucking idiot he gave me a no effort thread 2 days after it was made, that is obvious proof this no effort is being abused by some mods, and dont worry about refault he wont be a mod much longer.

Naruto!!!

lulzy bump

Ecwfrk

Genmay has come full circle. Sanjay has become Kyle. Charles has become Steve. And the Intarweb is left hoping aolhater and M|22 will rebirth it yet again and keep it from falling it the nefarious hands of anyone who would dare to use words like Content and Business Model in connection with it and who will forget the commitment they made:

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=268964

"My commitment is to not tire of our guests and end the party because of frustration."

Well, the party may not have exactly ended. But it's gone from being a kegger to being a black tie affair where socialites get together and pathetically try to act like they're kegger people.

When you get deleted from Wikipedia, it's pretty obvious that anything that made it special is long gone.

Quote:
lol you can't say faggot
Which proves the point. Genmay isn't Genmay anymore. It's the creepy old guy who hangs out around the high school trying to fit in with the kids.

odecom5
I have to dress my dick up like celery so my lesbian butch of a gf will suck it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecwfrk View Post
Genmay has come full circle. Sanjay has become Kyle. Charles has become Steve. And the Intarweb is left hoping aolhater and M|22 will rebirth it yet again and keep it from falling it the nefarious hands of anyone who would dare to use words like Content and Business Model in connection with it and who will forget the commitment they made:

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=268964

"My commitment is to not tire of our guests and end the party because of frustration."

Well, the party may not have exactly ended. But it's gone from being a kegger to being a black tie affair where socialites get together and pathetically try to act like they're kegger people.

When you get deleted from Wikipedia, it's pretty obvious that anything that made it special is long gone.

Which proves the point. Genmay isn't Genmay anymore. It's the creepy old guy who hangs out around the high school trying to fit in with the kids.

14. In 2004 we will launch a front page in order to capitalize on our status as the fastest growing vbulletin forum of all time. We explored becoming a non-profit but the paperwork and board requirements are onerous. M|22 has moved to SoCal so him and I will make plans for our future in early 2004.

STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #37

How fast does a zebra have to go before it looks gray?

em-3
My girlfriend is really a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
Get your head out of your ass, sir.

I asked you to provide me with clear-cut evidence where I've shown so-called "bias"... nothing was proven.

The thread had rules. Constructive criticism. Get over your personal vendetta.

fucking die.

seems like ever since ppl recognized your existence this place went to shit (couldve been before that too.... but 2004-2006 this place rocked)

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by em-3 View Post
fucking die.

seems like ever since ppl recognized your existence this place went to shit (couldve been before that too.... but 2004-2006 this place rocked)

Uh, people recognized "my existence" since 2003 when I posted the mega-epic thread about the rat (which I'm not proud of, but something that was shennery back in the day), and when I posted plenty pictures of my friend as myself also in 2003.

I finally posted a real picture of myself with those headphones in 2004... and it's been since then. So uh, yeah, I've been around here and known for quite some time, noob.

damo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post

This thread for example:

lulz

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=789073

i dont know why i even bother with this place anymore. it used to be religious.

damo

fuck refault in his amelican hawaiin butt

Nizofoshizo

refault man, shit