General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Forum & Network
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

The Future of Automay, and my failed permaban request

Many of you have been complaining about my shitty attitude of late. And you know what? You're right, my attitude has been shitty. It's shitty because this forum is getting shitty.

As vile1 so eloquently reminded the whole forum in the To Restore or Not Restore thread, I've certainly made my share of snipes in absolutely shitty threads here lately. But seriously, can anyone honestly disagree that the quality of threads is continuously on the decline in this forum?

All the while, the moderators have taken it upon themselves to outright delete posts. That's fucking . If you don't like the post, that's fine and dandy, don't fucking delete it. So many of you have forgotten that this is a place called General Mayhem. MAYHEM. The subforum we all post in here is Automotive MAYHEM.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to bring the Mayhem if posts get deleted and people get banned? Why is this forum getting pussified?

All of this culminated in my own request for my permaban. I spend too much time here,I spend too much time talking shit and reading worthless threads that prompt me to talk even more shit. But my request was denied, by the same mod who sees fit to delete my posts and ban me for putting the M in Mayhem.

All of this is . Combine the serious problems that Automay has with the ever growing problems of General Mayhem as a whole, thanks to the horseshit ads, censorship of General Mayhem mainstays, and the whole CrowdGather , and I don't feel like providing content here any more. It's a futile effort to save a forum that is succumbing to greed and overall shittiness.

But apparently I fail so badly at failing that I can't even get myself permabanned. What the fuck?

Is this a rant thread? You betcha. A shit thread? Most definitely. Beyond that, I'm not sure, but Automay has some serious work to do if it wants to get better before it keeps getting worse, and even that may not be enough to overcome the overall shittiness that is becoming of General Mayhem, thanks to greed and stupidity.

I'm really tired of the ting moderation in this forum.. People getting banned and posts deleted for no reason, when the threads that SHOULD be locked remain entirely untouched by mods. It goes on and on, and rather than keep fighting it, I wanted perma. But I can't has apparently.

So maybe this is a vote thread? Who's for my permaban?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

krychek57

Whats wrong with just not logging in?

Why do you have to have a mod do your work for you?

Edit: I've enjoyed your posts... but whatever

White Owl
pwned

Threads like this dont change anything, they just further shit up the forum and you know that. This is a lame cry for attention. If you dont like this forum, dont come here anymore. I dont see how being permabanned or not affects the situation at all, you're not obligated to be here.

DuMa

so shitty threads makes you post shitty.
well i've seen great and good threads which you post shitty.

what say you then.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa View Post
so shitty threads makes you post shitty.
well i've seen great and good threads which you post shitty.

what say you then.

great threads can still have shitty posts in them, it's the shitty posts that I'm responding to

White Owl
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post
great threads can still have shitty posts in them, it's the shitty posts that I'm responding to

This whole thread is a string of poorly thought out cop-outs.

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother

theWITNESS

A forum is made with its quality posters, AND its arrogant trolls. You, sir, are the latter, but we love you for it.

As much as this thread looks like a cry for attention, you should stick around. Auto[M]ay is pretty much going downhill, but it's people like you, along with other quality posters like Verruckt, Dopefish, eighteen_PSI, and dare I say, It's Not My Baby and Keer Sucking Gewk that ADD to the fun of posting here.

Seriously, shut the fuck up, and stick around.

If you want to leave, don't fucking log in.

theWITNESS

Oh, and

Rule #3 Satisfied

Bluesultan
ungrateful prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by theWITNESS View Post
Oh, and

Rule #3 Satisfied

she looks like a Real Doll

oh, who cares

Automay wouldn't be the same without Range
[IMG]http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/ewww688.gif[/IMG]
abeadce0593058dafef81798d77fedda [OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.com]

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Many of you have been complaining about my shitty attitude of late. And you know what? You're right, my attitude has been shitty. It's shitty because this forum is getting shitty.

As vile1 so eloquently reminded the whole forum in the To Restore or Not Restore thread, I've certainly made my share of snipes in absolutely shitty threads here lately. But seriously, can anyone honestly disagree that the quality of threads is continuously on the decline in this forum?

All the while, the moderators have taken it upon themselves to outright delete posts. That's fucking . If you don't like the post, that's fine and dandy, don't fucking delete it. So many of you have forgotten that this is a place called General Mayhem. MAYHEM. The subforum we all post in here is Automotive MAYHEM.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to bring the Mayhem if posts get deleted and people get banned? Why is this forum getting pussified?

All of this culminated in my own request for my permaban. I spend too much time here,I spend too much time talking shit and reading worthless threads that prompt me to talk even more shit. But my request was denied, by the same mod who sees fit to delete my posts and ban me for putting the M in Mayhem.

All of this is . Combine the serious problems that Automay has with the ever growing problems of General Mayhem as a whole, thanks to the horseshit ads, censorship of General Mayhem mainstays, and the whole CrowdGather , and I don't feel like providing content here any more. It's a futile effort to save a forum that is succumbing to greed and overall shittiness.

But apparently I fail so badly at failing that I can't even get myself permabanned. What the fuck?

Is this a rant thread? You betcha. A shit thread? Most definitely. Beyond that, I'm not sure, but Automay has some serious work to do if it wants to get better before it keeps getting worse, and even that may not be enough to overcome the overall shittiness that is becoming of General Mayhem, thanks to greed and stupidity.

I'm really tired of the ting moderation in this forum.. People getting banned and posts deleted for no reason, when the threads that SHOULD be locked remain entirely untouched by mods. It goes on and on, and rather than keep fighting it, I wanted perma. But I can't has apparently.

QUOTED FOR MOTHER FUCKING TRUF!!!!

Andrew, you just succinctly stated what I was railing for back when $anghey and MeestarTwat decided to open the forum up to pad their bulging pedo-pockets, when hottpinkmangina was deleting posts willi-nilli just because his angst told him to (or when someone pointed out what a worthless piece of shit he is).

THANK YOU!

I say , however. You aren't fucking leaving me here to annoy the fuckwad mods all by myself, the xxxK's notwithstanding. At least stick around and post nonsense and see who is stupid enough to believe it, and laugh when they fuck up--chances are, THEN they'll beg for your permaban and just do it.

In the meanwhile, we can go scorched earth on this cesspool of used dripping tampons, insult the shit out of EVERYONE, 'til they toss us out of here; then we can go to SA and REALLY be honest, instead of goosestepping to the orders of teh ovarlards who see fit to orchestrate and censor, rather than encourage the free discussion of thoughts and ideas--which, if good, would prevail over all the sniping and humorous comments from the faithful.

I wonder if I can find a hackerkiddie to change the color scheme to pink, and lock it long enough to get the point across...

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Kimbalee

we shouldn't have banned touraeg :-(

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

I know what Rang3findr is getting at and i'd have to agree.

Only reason I come here is out of habit. If only there was some way to timeban me during the hours of 9 - 5 id be golden.

ScHpAnKy
The only place you can get milk in a bag.

I wish their was a sub-forum for car help and "look at my car" threads

that way the main auto forum can return to what it was - discussion about cars!

I want more occupant posts, and less "HOW DOES KAR WRK! LOL" posts

Joodoos

Quote:

Amen, I rarely come and read this forum anymore