General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

what just occured some people with a tenuous grasp on how things work would call the above an ad hominem attack.
This is not and never has been so. A true ad hominem attack uses an attack on percieved flaws in the originator/supporter of a statement to discredit any argument they have or will establish no matter it's merrits

But a direct attack on the mental deficiencies of a moron which is valid is in no way ad hominem even if it is intended to discredit his BASIS for formulating a reasoned opinion.

I and my brother in law at one time decided to "Joust" in a pool usint the styroprene floats as horses. We got chemical burns from doing so. My sister procedeed to convince her husband to use FUCKING HAIRSPRAY as a medicine since one of the ingredients used in the hairspray was commonly used to treat burns.
I pointed out her lack of ANY ability to make non fashion judgements and was ignored. Poor guy.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

the major drawback in electircsheeps(and anyone trained by jesuits) method is it makes you look good to others judging an argument and may convince those without facts to bolster thier viewpoint but in the long run has no stable effect and will elicit backlash and will result in those arguing with you to not accept a series of partial turths as a whole truth.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
the tard is strong in this one
Even Jesus Christ would be hard pressed to say anything having a greater degree of truth in it than that......

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion