Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Ah well.. War stands for nothing.. Just comes from WarDialer aka from WarGames

WarDialer
1. carrier scanner
2. A program which attempts to break a password of known length by iterating thru all possible combinations of characters that could make up that password.

Wardriving - - (From wardialer in the "carrier scanner" sense of that word) To drive around with a laptop with a wireless card, and an antenna, looking for accessible wireless networks.
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMaxx6
I wasn't sure to put this in genmay or the pit...but whatever.

Is it just me, or is [H]eadup an annoying fucking asshole? I've only read a few posts by him, but he already comes off...as an annoying fucking asshole. What the fuck is your problem?

It belongs in the pit but you must title it a callout thread and post a more extensive starting post and litter it with condecending abuse of the target personage

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Ah well.. War stands for nothing.. Just comes from WarDialer aka from WarGames

WarDialer
1. carrier scanner
2. A program which attempts to break a password of known length by iterating thru all possible combinations of characters that could make up that password.

Wardriving - - (From wardialer in the "carrier scanner" sense of that word) To drive around with a laptop with a wireless card, and an antenna, looking for accessible wireless networks.

NO SHIT?

God sometimes you are a complete imbecile.

Wren5

Here's a quick guide to doing this kind of thread without sucking:

1. Title it "Callout: [name]"
2. Use quotes of things he said
3. Make up some funny insults
4. Attack on many fronts
5. Make it all in the first post
6. PM the person you're calling out

TMaxx6
How come no guys want to get with me in my trailer?

Sounds too invovled. Headup just sounds like a fuckass in general. Why should I devote time to write out a good argument (good as in insulting them, as it seems to most pit frequenters) to such a ?

Wren5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMaxx6
Sounds too invovled. Headup just sounds like a fuckass in general. Why should I devote time to write out a good argument (good as in insulting them, as it seems to most pit frequenters) to such a ?
Because this callout is lame. It proves nothing at all to anybody. Callouts aren't just for you to throw your hat into the ring of people who hate someone for obvious reasons. They're to completely pwn someone back and forth across the face until their e-penor drops off in sheer shame.

[H]eadup
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren5
Because this callout is lame. It proves nothing at all to anybody. Callouts aren't just for you to throw your hat into the ring of people who hate someone for obvious reasons. They're to completely pwn someone back and forth across the face until their e-penor drops off in sheer shame.

there seems to be alot of hate against military people in this forum mainly Marines,they are probally just jealous because i am doing something with my life.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]eadup
there seems to be alot of hate against military people in this forum mainly Marines,they are probally just jealous because i am doing something with my life.

Are you fucking stupid? As in most forums where above average people spend time in(the pit section of genmay) most people currently are conservative since those that have coopted the "liberal" nomenclature are currently lacking in any demonstrable basis for their belief systems.

But Hell I am USAF so yeah you stupid jarheads dont deserve any respect.(how long was your basic training you mutt)

You just prooved that you suck

[H]eadup
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock

But Hell I am USAF so yeah you stupid jarheads dont deserve any respect.(how long was your basic training you mutt)

You just prooved that you suck

holy shit dude are you serious? u cannont b serious?

my basic training was 13 weeks at Parris Island

you had what 6 weeks and you got weekends off and got to go home for christmas?

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]eadup
holy shit dude are you serious? u cannont b serious?

my basic training was 13 weeks at Parris Island

you had what 6 weeks and you got weekends off and got to go home for christmas?

because they realize that you can't brainwash 99% of people that join the USAF and give up Not because it can't be done but because the JOB the USAF does can't be accomplished by brain dead zombies.

You just made yourself look like a fucking jarhead.

Try addressing the Actual point made in the post instead of the joke that you prooved is not really a joke in your case. Pinhead++

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilkata
meh
if this was in the main forum, sanjay would lock it and say all personal hate threads belong in the pit
Since this is in the Pit, I'm betting that Nano locks it saying this is a shitty call out thread.
What a vicious cycle

I'm betting that Pope locks it. Without comment.

Closed Thread