General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Adidas > *
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnguin View Post
I wouldn't necessarily call it rocky...I plan on getting her in touch with some professional help.

Good on you man, it sounds like you have a handle on things

edit: apologize for the thread jacking...
Old 01-30-2008, 08:06 PM Adidas > * is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SilverFish
 
Holy shit pimpy im in pretty much the exact same situation as you except she is now single, and I choose the friend route..... scary

(except the family stuff, way different)

edit::/ didnt realize the thread was so long, relavent to the first post only lol
__________________
2c2876f7d301b2693cc5a0883ed4b84e

Last edited by SilverFish; 01-30-2008 at 08:25 PM..
Old 01-30-2008, 08:20 PM SilverFish is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!
 
PiMpY's Avatar
 
a minor update:

she recently found out that i started fucking other girls the night she sent that message (mutual friends? small city? who knows) and is now flipping the fuck out lol

shes also been blowing me up constantly trying to get me to hang out but ive just been ignoring her (occasionally ill tell her ok and then never follow through with it)

i guess i can take some solace in the apparent fact that i got under her skin as she did to me.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:50 PM PiMpY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

MachinegunHead
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post
a minor update:

she recently found out that i started fucking other girls the night she sent that message (mutual friends? small city? who knows) and is now flipping the fuck out lol

shes also been blowing me up constantly trying to get me to hang out but ive just been ignoring her (occasionally ill tell her ok and then never follow through with it)

i guess i can take some solace in the apparent fact that i got under her skin as she did to me.

don't respond to her at all, regardless of what she does. She chose Nate, and thats all the matters. Anything she tries to do with you now could just be considered an insult to your emotional intelligence.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:47 AM MachinegunHead is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Assyrian
 
Assyrian's Avatar
 
STOP MOTHERFUCKING TALKING TO THIS GIRL.

You didn't get under her skin. You're rammed way up her ass that you can't see daylight. She does this to keep you on the hook incase shit goes awry with the other guy. Drop it all with her.
__________________
wat

twitter.com/thespazz
Old 02-19-2008, 07:38 AM Assyrian is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!
 
PiMpY's Avatar
 
im not talking to her

Last edited by PiMpY; 02-19-2008 at 07:54 AM..
Old 02-19-2008, 07:50 AM PiMpY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

FM 2347
I am offended by the world isajeep.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post
im not talking to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post
occasionally ill tell her ok
Old 02-19-2008, 07:54 AM FM 2347 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!
 
PiMpY's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FM 2347 View Post
snip

in a rare one line response to her barrage of texts (and then an ignore to the resulting calls), which as ive said ive never followed through with anyways.


ive a string of em last night i havent nor do i intend to respond to that are clearly meant to illicit a response from me "next time you have mindblowing sex, think of me would you?" "enjoy the time with your whore" "i feel smothered and i think of you all the time"

really, im sick of her shit and have been enjoying myself since this ended. i merely found it interesting that when i stopped chasing her, she started chasing me. typical, sure, but hilarious from someone who's made themselves out to be so mature.

Last edited by PiMpY; 02-19-2008 at 08:00 AM..
Old 02-19-2008, 07:58 AM PiMpY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!
 
PiMpY's Avatar
 
hey guys, just curious


how are your relationships? you know from people who have this game so mindblowingly figured out, they must be pretty great right? FM 2347 especially...

this is not to say i havent appreciated the advice but the way in which some of you has disseminated it is laughably hostile

Last edited by PiMpY; 02-19-2008 at 08:05 AM..
Old 02-19-2008, 08:02 AM PiMpY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

FM 2347
I am offended by the world isajeep.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post
hey guys, just curious


how are your relationships? you know from people who have this game so mindblowingly figured out, they must be pretty great right? FM 2347 especially...

this is not to say i havent appreciated the advice but the way in which some of you has disseminated it is laughably hostile

I'm single and everything is going great with girls. In your situation you were dating a girl that's been fucking around with another guy behind your back. I find that unacceptable. Find someone that isn't secretly fucking around with another guy while she's dating you.

If you really enjoy all this drama continue by all means keep talking to her. This girl must be really beautiful and a rockstar in bed which is hard to resist. I'm telling you what I think since you asked for advice and it's your life to do whatever you want with it.

If you ask for advice and you don't follow it completely the people who gave you advice are gonna start shitting on you when you come back saying things aren't working out because you aren't following advice.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:42 AM FM 2347 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!
 
PiMpY's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FM 2347 View Post
I'm single and everything is going great with girls. In your situation you were dating a girl that's been fucking around with another guy behind your back. I find that unacceptable. Find someone that isn't secretly fucking around with another guy while she's dating you.

If you really enjoy all this drama continue by all means keep talking to her. This girl must be really beautiful and a rockstar in bed which is hard to resist. I'm telling you what I think since you asked for advice and it's your life to do whatever you want with it.

If you ask for advice and you don't follow it completely the people who gave you advice are gonna start shitting on you when you come back saying things aren't working out because you aren't following advice.

Yeah Im not saying things aren't working out, I'm pretty content now with where I am and my realizations towards her. I wasn't looking for anymore advice this go around, was just posting the confirmation for everyone that said she'll try to keep me strung a long. I do think she was genuinely pissed too about me fucking girls (which is absolutely fucking ridiculous, and i cannot fathom how someone who i know as intelligent could react in such an illogical way) as I heard she was crying.

One thing I take contention with though is this idea of removing her completely from my life. Its simply not possible. Do you people live in a vacuum or just a very large city? Between seeing her on campus, mutual friends, popular bars, parties, and other engagements I do and will see her relatively regularly. Im not going to change my life to avoid her, ya know? Not going to change my cell phone number simply so I stop receiving calls and texts from her. Sure I deleted her from my myspace but we share enough mutual friends (many of them girls) that it was really but an exercise in futility anyways.

Last edited by PiMpY; 02-19-2008 at 09:02 AM..
Old 02-19-2008, 09:00 AM PiMpY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post
i cannot fathom how someone who i know as intelligent could react in such an illogical way

welcome to women my friend.

Quote:
One thing I take contention with though is this idea of removing her completely from my life. Its simply not possible. Do you people live in a vacuum or just a very large city? Between seeing her on campus, mutual friends, popular bars, parties, and other engagements I do and will see her relatively regularly. Im not going to change my life to avoid her, ya know? Not going to change my cell phone number simply so I stop receiving calls and texts from her. Sure I deleted her from my myspace but we share enough mutual friends (many of them girls) that it was really but an exercise in futility anyways.
its not so much that you have to make her disappear, thats not always possible as shown in your case here. the point is that you do not initiate or participate in any private interaction. you dont answer or return her calls, you dont answer or respond to her texts. obviously if you are out and she comes up to talk you cant just stone face her and not look like a dick. but you can keep the conversation completely casual and polite and end it as quickly as possible.

Last edited by MrMaN383; 02-19-2008 at 09:19 AM..
Old 02-19-2008, 09:11 AM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

EesGood
 
^^^^

That and you appear to have the upper hand for the moment. Keep it that way by not talking to her.
__________________
My best feature? Probably my testicles. They are smooth, like fresh eggs.

440fe66a76ab95c4a4d3dbf517aa084b [pornmay.com]
Old 02-19-2008, 09:14 AM EesGood is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

xLudax
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EesGood View Post
^^^^

That and you appear to have the upper hand for the moment. Keep it that way by not talking to her.

True true.

I remember the day my relationship with my ex switched to my favor. Instead of me feeling like shit and feeling like I had to get a hold of her, it turned into her freaking out and trying to get a hold of me. It's a good feeling of power, especially after all the she put me through. I can't emphasize enough that you are on the right path, you already took the hardest step, now all you gotta do is stand by it.

Like other people said, it doesn't matter if you see her around, it matters if everytime you see her you engage in conversation, or are going out to specifically see her. You seem to have a handle on things, and its cool to see such a turnaround from where you were in your initial post. Congrats man...
Old 02-19-2008, 09:23 AM xLudax is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Static Vision
...and that's the way we all became the brady bunch
 
Static Vision's Avatar
 
I'm dating a 26 year old physiologist who is considering moving back to Australia. She is intelligent, witty, and loves the out doors. She grew up with an army of brothers and really knows how to treat a man.

That is the status of my love life. It sucks. I want to move. I think I will. Australia here I come.
__________________
Please inform the captain this is a hijack.
52166fe262e5931bf138c3a5c30412b8
Old 02-19-2008, 10:30 AM Static Vision is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.