General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Edgeraid
 
Edgeraid's Avatar
 
Move on and forget about her. Her loss, not yours.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:05 AM Edgeraid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Phil Taylor
I'll be back
 
Phil Taylor's Avatar
 
i often struggle to be friends with the opposite sex, not because of rejection though.

it's just, women don't really interest me unless it's in a relationship/physical/romantic sense.
i guess i'm a man's man when it comes to friends, 95% of my buddies are male. i mean, it's not that i don't know or talk to girls, i know a lot of them, it's just i tend not to class them as friends. they are in a different box than that because most of them don't enjoy doing the same stuff as me and unless we're interested (physically/emotionally/ etc.) in eachother, there isn't much to say. that might be because of my age, i'm 18.

is that strange?
__________________
~

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

Last edited by Phil Taylor; 02-24-2008 at 03:46 AM..
Old 02-24-2008, 03:35 AM Phil Taylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

IAmTheEggman
 
I don't think it's strange at all. I've only met a couple girls in my life who I am able to get along with as well as my guy friends.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:04 AM IAmTheEggman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

zro
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theNoid View Post
Pro top : Next time you're interested in a girl, and you ever question if she feels the same. She doesn't, walk away and avoid this shit altogether.
Not true. If it was true, then a lot of guys including myself would never get laid because they would always doubt themselves, creating a perpetual cycle of doubt and virginity. So you're basically saying that there is no good that can come from getting rejected (and learning about what went wrong)?

A better mindset would be "hey, I'm an awesome dude doing awesome things. Girl X might be awesome if I got to know her, I'll give her a chance to prove it to me." If she's not down with that, oh well, next!
__________________
0994a2c0b8d44990036bd98268dcc454 [pornmay.com]
Old 02-24-2008, 12:04 PM zro is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.
 
Doctor Octagon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FM 2347 View Post
Interestingly I never get the "let's be friends" anymore because I never ask girls how they feel or push them into becoming more than friends. I'll be willing to be a friend to a girl but not her "girlfriend." I'll listen but I also tease them about their problems in a friendly way.

Female friends are great because they can help you become more attractive. Two of my female friends help me look sexy by going shopping with me. They pick out the best clothes and I get alot of insight into how girls think. Girls also have female friends that you can hook up with as well.

So if a girl says "let's just be friends" say, "ok, hook me up with your other hot friends." Girls are great in my opinion. I love them. If you know what you're doing, you can "use" these female friends to turn yourself in to a more attractive man. Go out to a club with 5 female friends and other girls will see you as the one to go home with.

So true. The more women you have around you the more attractive you look to other women which just attracts even more women. You can't lose.
__________________
Don't crush it when you sit up on it.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:33 PM Doctor Octagon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octagon View Post
So true. The more women you have around you the more attractive you look to other women which just attracts even more women. You can't lose.

in my experience ive found a lot of women are put off or intimidated by that. they assume that these girls have slept with me or want to and that id never be faithful.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:30 PM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.
 
Doctor Octagon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
in my experience ive found a lot of women are put off or intimidated by that. they assume that these girls have slept with me or want to and that id never be faithful.

Interesting you say that, but I was recently with a girl and the next morning, laying in bed, we had a conversation about how many friends I had.

She started off by asking how many guys I was friends with; I said about six. Then she asked me if I had more female friends than male friends, of course, I said yes. Surprisingly to me, she shook her head and I asked if there was something wrong with that and she said yes, I prodded her further as to why, but all she mentioned was that she didn't like it and turned back to watching TV.

I thought nothing of it at the time to be honest. I thought it was simple jealousy because I had paid more attention to other girls than her recently. I'm still young and this "strategy" has worked so far, in fact, I'd say it worked with her both to meet her and sleep with her. But, yeah, maybe further down the line if a girl is looking for a serious relationship she won't even bother with me or will end it after she finds out. I haven't seen her since then so now I'm curious as to how our relationship, on any terms, will unfold.
__________________
Don't crush it when you sit up on it.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:41 PM Doctor Octagon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Gramps
HalfLifer
my wiener > yours
 
Gramps's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
Blacklist her from your life. Not worth it.

Tis what I did. She kept trying to call me, ahhh NOPE not gonna work
__________________
porn
Old 02-24-2008, 05:52 PM Gramps is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Uncle Ruckus
 
yeah my ex used words on me a few days ago. we exchanged some choice words and we're no longer on talking terms. I think it's really hard to be 'just friends' especially if it's someone you've fucked. Given time, maybe, but why bother.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:43 PM Uncle Ruckus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

diearzte2
 
If I ever get hate from any girl I just delete her number from my phone. Its really easy and effective.

Edit: I'm not really the clingy type, the way I see it, 1 down, 4 bilion to go, why waste my time on a girl who isn't interested in me?
Old 02-25-2008, 11:01 AM diearzte2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Bluesultan's # 3 Bitch
GizmoChopShop
 
I become their friend ... then try and have sex with their friends... it's worked out on a few occasions

Edit: i don't see what the big deal becoming friends with a girl, i'm still friends with some of my best friend ex's. I mean that's not to say some of them didn't get tossed to the curb, but still you can gain from the friend arena you just have to make it work to your advantage.

Sure you won't get that fuck you wanted always, but in the words of one of my good friends, some times it takes having sex the girls friend to get the girl you really want. And the fucked up part is that it has work for the kid on multiple occasions.

Anyway though I'd suggest people to not be SOO cavalier about ignoring girls when you get friended. I mean i ignored the friend zone warnings and i got a good 9 month relationship with awesome sex. Girls make stupid decisions all the time, it doesn't mean you actually have to go along with their decisions

Last edited by GizmoChopShop; 02-25-2008 at 11:18 AM..
Old 02-25-2008, 11:10 AM Bluesultan's # 3 Bitch is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

xLudax
 
Girl friends are the shit. I benefit way more from my girl friends than my guy friends. Ways like people already said, shopping, fashion sense. And even further to what girls find attractive, finding the hidden meaning in what girls say, and even sometimes putting in a good word for you. All you people who say having girls as friends suck are retarded, and could probably improve yourself a lot by having some.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:22 AM xLudax is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

nymph4fun
1-800-swallow
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theNoid View Post
Normally I'd agree but there are few exceptions, and they are ...

1. Lose weight and/or...
2. Get in great muscular shape
3. Get rich

These are the only things that will change a womans mind once you're friend zoned. A fat guy, or rather.. normal guy turned hot studly body dude that other girls want (key, OTHER girls want) is an instant attraction overnight. Now girls get to thinking, "Ooo I never knew he could look like that." Now all of a sudden those quirky friend, nice anticts are a bonus to your body. Or.. a fat/ugly guy with money might as well be shit to a fly.

edit. Rich rarely happens, but I'm sure there are stories here in the BC since many of us have lost weight/got in shape. I lost 40lbs, then put on 15lbs of muscle and pretty much everytime I run into old friends that are girls... they ask me out.


Dude, there is no such thing as friendzoned. Seriously. Friendzoned is just an excuse either women use to let you down nicely or that guys have made up to feel better about rejection. If a girl meets a guy, right away he's put in 1 of 2 classes. Datable or friends. If he's datable, he'll pretty much allways be datable unless during the friendship she determines that you're a douche bag. If you dont make a move and she's interested, she'll more than likely make the move. A girl doesnt lose interest just because you didnt put the moves on her and now she sees you as a friend and cant ever go past that.

That being said, its always possible to change your mind. If a girl doesnt see you as datable initially but then you spend time together and your personality wins her over, then there ya go. It could also work the other way too.

So OP, to answer your question, if you find the girl good company, then just go with the flow. But dont hang out with her based on the intentions of winning her over with your sparkling personality and witty sense of humor. You'll just fall for her more and more and it'll consume time you could spend on someone that has a better chance of reciprocating the feelings.
__________________
-President Garcia Thompson
Old 02-25-2008, 11:26 AM nymph4fun is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Bluesultan's # 3 Bitch
GizmoChopShop
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLudax View Post
Girl friends are the shit. I benefit way more from my girl friends than my guy friends. Ways like people already said, shopping, fashion sense. And even further to what girls find attractive, finding the hidden meaning in what girls say, and even sometimes putting in a good word for you. All you people who say having girls as friends suck are retarded, and could probably improve yourself a lot by having some.


Eh i don't look to girls for fashion so much as i look to them to say i'm hot looking. But yeah you really can gain from having a few chick friends.

Edit: didn't read the guy above me ^ ^ what he said.

Last edited by GizmoChopShop; 02-25-2008 at 11:39 AM..
Old 02-25-2008, 11:38 AM Bluesultan's # 3 Bitch is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octagon View Post
Interesting you say that, but I was recently with a girl and the next morning, laying in bed, we had a conversation about how many friends I had.

She started off by asking how many guys I was friends with; I said about six. Then she asked me if I had more female friends than male friends, of course, I said yes. Surprisingly to me, she shook her head and I asked if there was something wrong with that and she said yes, I prodded her further as to why, but all she mentioned was that she didn't like it and turned back to watching TV.

I thought nothing of it at the time to be honest. I thought it was simple jealousy because I had paid more attention to other girls than her recently. I'm still young and this "strategy" has worked so far, in fact, I'd say it worked with her both to meet her and sleep with her. But, yeah, maybe further down the line if a girl is looking for a serious relationship she won't even bother with me or will end it after she finds out. I haven't seen her since then so now I'm curious as to how our relationship, on any terms, will unfold.

i find it odd that based on this experience you think having a highly visible harem of chicks helps you get other girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymph4fun View Post
Dude, there is no such thing as friendzoned.

If a girl meets a guy, right away he's put in 1 of 2 classes. Datable or friends.

uh thats exactly what "friendzoned" means. shes not attracted to him after the first impression and therefore he is and always will be a friend, barring some long-odd major change in the guys appearance/bank statement.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:17 PM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.